Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: About Raid Drop Rate

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Does the item drop-rate follow the same rules as the Soul Stones? Cause i just had 9 consecutive battles on the same campaign drop no purple axe i needed. Is that normal?
    Attachment 4344Attachment 4345Attachment 4346Attachment 4347Attachment 4348

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Yeah yeah nothing change he? Like the droprates from Bronze chest!!!! I dont got one purple item anf used over 9 mill, wtf happen here.... I am vip 11 and spend money but you are destroying this game.... Heroes charge is rank 40 in appstore with customer with highest sale! Is that not enough or what????!!

Administrator Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by luffy View Post
    Yeah yeah nothing change he? Like the droprates from Bronze chest!!!! I dont got one purple item anf used over 9 mill, wtf happen here.... I am vip 11 and spend money but you are destroying this game.... Heroes charge is rank 40 in appstore with customer with highest sale! Is that not enough or what????!!
    Dear leaders

We'd like to clarify a few facts:
    1. All drop rate related changes are listed in the change log. There are NO changes unannounced.

2. Our intention is to create a balanced game, since we believe it will create a win-win situation and that will be best for our long term profits.
    The changes are to make sure the supply and demand are balanced.
    For example: The low level purple gears are inflated due to unintended high drop rate from bronze chest, so we fixed it.
    Another example: Due to the release of orange gear, the demand has been increased a great deal, to balance this, we've planned to release a lot new system to give purple/orange with interesting challenges.

This is an ongoing process and we hope to create an interesting marathon game experiences.

3. If you believe there are bugs in drop rate system, please let us know and we'll try to identify the bugs and fix them.

Regards,
    Icetea

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Today I raid Chapter 10 64 Raid But I got only 8 Purple a gears I expected at least 18 items. It's very low...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I get a Bloody Eye from 10k gold Chest today @@ Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (14).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	4439

Banned Contributor Level 6
    i got all around shoe before this bronze chest fixed

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Icetea View Post

For example: The low level purple gears are inflated due to unintended high drop rate from bronze chest, so we fixed it.

Hi Icetea,

It's acceptable about reduce drop rate from bronze chest. but i've a question about the rate reducำ. How much do you reduce?

Last month, i've opened bronze chest like 2-300 chests everyday (I've 2-3 millions remain from crusade everyday) i can get 1-2 drop of "Demon edge" almost everyday. So i always assume that the drop rate for this item is like 1 drop per 3 millions gold (or about 1 drop per 300 boxes). But last few week i got 0 and never ever seen it from bronze chest again.

My friends told me that he always got the "demon edge" from bronze chest, same as mine. he told me "you should not give up, it might be your luck. it must drop as before". what do i do? i didn't gave up. I sold all low level items and reels. and i got about 70 millions gold. I've spent ALL of it to farm "Demon edge" from bronze chest. Guess what? i got 0. and i still keep opening bronze chest everyday till today and i still got none. i think the drop rate that you guys reduce must be crazy.

So, my only question is how much drop rate do you guys reduce? now it's like 0 drop per 100-120 millions gold already!

(P.S. i got tons for 1 stars heroes from my craziness on opening bronze chest and i've convert it to 4 stars of Swordmaster in a week! and i still have some heroes with extra of 1XX souls for trade but shop with their SS never show up yet. I think you can imagine how much i've opened those bronze chest!)

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by toeyyyyyyyyyy View Post
    Hi Icetea,

It's acceptable about reduce drop rate from bronze chest. but i've a question about the rate reducำ. How much do you reduce?

Last month, i've opened bronze chest like 2-300 chests everyday (I've 2-3 millions remain from crusade everyday) i can get 1-2 drop of "Demon edge" almost everyday. So i always assume that the drop rate for this item is like 1 drop per 3 millions gold (or about 1 drop per 300 boxes). But last few week i got 0 and never ever seen it from bronze chest again.

My friends told me that he always got the "demon edge" from bronze chest, same as mine. he told me "you should not give up, it might be your luck. it must drop as before". what do i do? i didn't gave up. I sold all low level items and reels. and i got about 70 millions gold. I've spent ALL of it to farm "Demon edge" from bronze chest. Guess what? i got 0. and i still keep opening bronze chest everyday till today and i still got none. i think the drop rate that you guys reduce must be crazy.

So, my only question is how much drop rate do you guys reduce? now it's like 0 drop per 100-120 millions gold already!

(P.S. i got tons for 1 stars heroes from my craziness on opening bronze chest and i've convert it to 4 stars of Swordmaster in a week! and i still have some heroes with extra of 1XX souls for trade but shop with their SS never show up yet. I think you can imagine how much i've opened those bronze chest!)
    pls answer this one.. Totally agree with him

I have been missing my rank rewards 2 weeks in a row !! monday January 26th, 2015 I should have recieved 20 Gems for being #2 in honor rank, and Monday February 2, 2015 I should have recieved 50 gems for being #1 on honor rank!! This is nuts! I worked hard for those spots and deserve my gems!!! I expect to be given 70 gems because of this! You guys need to start paying attention to this game-alot of us still play-every single day and do not deservew to work hard and get nothing for it. I want my gems-Ive been waiting for them! I have been mailing about it since and no one has given them to me! STOP IGNORING ME AND GIVE ME MY GEMS IN COE!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLN>~Sadie~ View Post
    I have been missing my rank rewards 2 weeks in a row !! monday January 26th, 2015 I should have recieved 20 Gems for being #2 in honor rank, and Monday February 2, 2015 I should have recieved 50 gems for being #1 on honor rank!! This is nuts! I worked hard for those spots and deserve my gems!!! I expect to be given 70 gems because of this! You guys need to start paying attention to this game-alot of us still play-every single day and do not deservew to work hard and get nothing for it. I want my gems-Ive been waiting for them! I have been mailing about it since and no one has given them to me! STOP IGNORING ME AND GIVE ME MY GEMS IN COE!!
    First off being aggressive won't get you help from admins, plus you jacked someone elses thread with a completely different topic. Go to the In game issues portion: http://forum.ucool.com/forumdisplay....In-game-Issues and post there, make sure to include your account id, what server you're on, and any screenshots or details about the incident so an admin can actually help you and look into it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I got 3 elite refills today (2x for vengeance spirit stages and 1x for leaves shadow) and out of the nine attempts I got ONE soul stone (VS). Sorry but thats really frustrating. Why should I buy anymore refills with stuff like this??? There should be a one SS guarantee. By the way I barely remember getting 2 SS out of 3 (like 1-2 times) but no drops arent rare. Chances should be equal!!
    You gotta give more stuff back to us since the gem packs are so overpriced (and they are bought a lot) and most VIP arent worthy..

Oh. Thanks for your confirm
    but. Almost user want To see real rate and data

I noticed the decline in drop rate and found this sticky which, in fact, confirmed my suspicion!

I am still playing on server 30, just turned team level 90 two days ago or so (hooray). I can quarantee that drop rates, especially for soul stones, arent what they used to be. Back when I was low level (sub 60) I would do a lot of elite raiding for soul stones, and then the drop rate truely was around 1/3 with a near 100% to get 1 in 3 tries. Also that should mean that the odds of getting 2 stones in 2 raids is 1/9, which is not the case since it has never, ever happened. Now back then, if I was lucky and got my stone on the first out of three raids, I found myself able to get another stone from my third attempt. This possibility has also definitely been removed. To me in general it seems that raid drops are less random anyways, but I will elaborate that another time if I have to.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Betty are raid loots not 100%? because we did raid 13 and received 1 crystal ball.