Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About Raid Drop Rate

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar

About Raid Drop Rate

Dear Leaders
    Recently we found that some complaints that the Raid drop rate has been reduced. After contacting with our developers, we can confirm that the drop rate hasn't been changed.

We'd like to clarify a few facts:
    1. All drop rate related changes are listed in the change log. There are NO changes unannounced.

2. Our intention is to create a balanced game, since we believe it will create a win-win situation and that will be best for our long term profits.
    The changes are to make sure the supply and demand are balanced.
    For example: The low level purple gears are inflated due to unintended high drop rate from bronze chest, so we fixed it.
    Another example: Due to the release of orange gear, the demand has been increased a great deal, to balance this, we've planned to release a lot new system to give purple/orange with interesting challenges. Which will be release on 1.8/1.9/1.10 and so on, until we found it balanced.

This is an ongoing process and we hope to create an interesting marathon game experiences.

3. If you believe there are bugs in drop rate system, please let us know and we'll try to identify the bugs and fix them.

Best Regards
    Betty & Icetea
    Last edited by Icetea; 02-14-2015 at 04:36 PM.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    just like how soul stones drop rate wasn't reduced, yet I go days without getting them from elite stages?
    And before it was 100% chance to get it in the 3 free tries.

right

New Comers
    Alright, so I made and account just so I could post in this thread.

I believe that is not true and drop rate has in fact changed.
    I'm only level 42 and VIP and I've been grinding to get the Ice Mage since I started playing.
    Since the last update or a few updates back I haven't gotten one drop for a piece for the Ice Mage in 2 days.
    This never happened before I could at least get a piece once a day.

Best Regards,
    Proph3t

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Guild loot drop rate seemed low for about a day. Now it seems back to normal.

SS drop rate has been pretty consistent for me at 1SS per raid 3.

New Comers
    Update:

Drop rate seems back to normal about 95% of the raids I've done.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pr0ph3t View Post
    Update:

Drop rate seems back to normal about 95% of the raids I've done.
    Thanks
    I would say otherwise we're still seeing poor drop rates on our server (4 items in a 22 ticket raid for example). I've experienced the same poor SS drop rates as zzero mentioned above too. Especially with Chaplin and War Chief it's taking me forever to evo these two!
    "Do or do not, there is no try!"

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi,r u serious.? How come since u update the version I am not able to get purple items the way I used to before?? I get one purple item on10 raids,which before was three all the time,so it did change

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    You are incorrect. Enough said.
    I am not the only one who's complaining, there r lot of us who noticed the change after update, so I guess u not really playing the game that's way u can't tell difference.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Betty if I may: I've posted this in numerous other threads and believe that this would work to help alleviate the issue at hand, just increase the drop rate in the raids they're already in. It's said when you can do all the quests to get wc (so 9 raids) and only get 2 ss. That is a horrible drop rate and it's the same for the gear. Just please increase the drop rate and you won't have to think of new ways to award us with gear and the devs can concentrate on fixing the issues that the game has such as the ultimates of some characters messing up. Please suggest this to the dev team.

I just did 2 raid10 in a row in normal campaign and got 1/10 both time. What happened?

Banned Contributor Level 6
    New patch on 10/2/2015
    Gives trouble drop rate,
    Wasting 120 stamina on elite stage and no single drop (no ticket ,items , especialy soul)
    Is this normal ?
    Raiding campaign giving the same drop , no fragment

Double drop event and this thing happened. That sucks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    So really they did double drop event to cover the fact that you're probably still getting the same amount of gear just looks like more. You can't nerf the drop rate and then do a double drop event that is a horrible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by aithon View Post
    So really they did double drop event to cover the fact that you're probably still getting the same amount of gear just looks like more. You can't nerf the drop rate and then do a double drop event that is a horrible thing to do.
    Yep, and they answer to my email just like "it's random you know". And their random thing went like this: 1/10 - 1/10 - 2/10 - 1/10 - 2/10. Yeah, "random" they said

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yep, they just need to fix the drop rate, seems like it would be a fairly easy fix. Easier than setting up an event to fix it.