Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: How do you feel about v1.7 update?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    servers are back on,all is ok

New Comers
    Since about version 1.6 I find that the app starting to crash a lot but never did before. Usually when I am loading a battle in grand arena, crusade or booty cave or same places waiting for results. In version 1.7 this is happening to me about 2 times a day minimum now and can be a bit annoying :/

New Comers

he'll yeah

Awesome game the shit

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    uCool going wrong way with that new hero stormlord... Just follow the parent, Chinese version. Do not do that sh*t.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrom View Post
    uCool going wrong way with that new hero stormlord... Just follow the parent, Chinese version. Do not do that sh*t.
    What the point to make a new game ?

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Hi,can u please do something about dropping rate on purple items? It's just ridiculous to do 40 raids and get 5 items, or 10 raids and get one,don't know if it's just me but iam pretty much stuck on p1.Thanks

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    What the point to make a new game ?
    Worldwide localization.

I dont agreed that they make an other hero, but if they do that, please do that good. That hero garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Pekka_pirat View Post
    Hi Ucool and other players
    Does anyone know if Old Curse, Succubus, drunken master, poisoned one will be replaced any time soon?
    I haven't got panda yet due to getting arena coins is haaard all the players on my server are super high level hard to climb any ranks
    But i keep at it an hope to have panda soon hope they don't cancel those heroes
    Can't you just go to the regular Arena to get the Drunken Master? that's what i'm doing now.

Oh and for ember you may be able to do something about this but can you fix how the orange upgrade works? it seems when you upgrade your heroes for that most and well pretty much every one gets even worse when its suppose to get better because its a promotion? maybe fix this later on in a update? i don't want to say its like a scam but when someone finds that out its to late so there is no real way to demote the hero to get its "better" stats back after you just upgrade.

Until this is fixed i suggest everyone to keep there heroes purple because its not worth it....

Please fix?

Other than that the game is great. but also need raid feature in crusade also if you can do that soon.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekka_pirat View Post
    Hi Ucool and other players
    Does anyone know if Old Curse, Succubus, drunken master, poisoned one will be replaced any time soon?
    I haven't got panda yet due to getting arena coins is haaard all the players on my server are super high level hard to climb any ranks
    But i keep at it an hope to have panda soon hope they don't cancel those heroes
    ucool don't replace any heroes after November 2014, before that they did but till now they only add new heroes and move old heroes to right side, you should check Crusade shop to know how they did it.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    What's the point to update so fast but can't do anything on "Vietnam hacker". I had sent so many pics to prove that Vietnamese are hacker but Ucool just reply me trash answer.

New Comers
    I have reg game, lvl 57, downloaded the hd version, now is asking if I want to load my higher lvl, says I lose progress in current game, do I lose my diamonds and chars,if I bind?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Ember Blade should be reclassified to female so there is another front line option for that trial.
    "Do or do not, there is no try!"

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    why did ucool nerfed ninja assasin so bad?

500 dollars on a hero that is worst then the month sign in..

please enlight us people that fill your pockets. what is the idea behind that move?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    why did ucool nerfed ninja assasin so bad?

500 dollars on a hero that is worst then the month sign in..

please enlight us people that fill your pockets. what is the idea behind that move?
    Ninja is born this way in this game. Why should heroes charge be the exact same Chinese game ? Would you also like Heroes charge to be Chinese language only, just like its Chinese counterpart?
    If Ninja is not good, then less people use it, then he will get the 5th skill. Things evolve like that.
    No one forces you to use him right now. It is your judgement.
    So, could you calm down and STOP flooding the forum, making every post, that is NOT related to ninja, a ninja "nerf" post?

imba ninja.jpg
    Last edited by yangloop911; 02-13-2015 at 08:11 PM. Reason: insert the picture