Thread: Increasing the member cap for guilds.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Increasing the member cap for guilds.

At the moment the member guild cap is 50.
    That number is standard but with the new raid chapters coming up and new gear and level promotion for heroes guilds need more activety points to keep most chapters reset in order to gain those hard to obtain items.
    I suggest that the guild member cap will be increased to something around 60-70, by doing so:

1)With more members, guild chat will be much more lively and there will be more people to chat with and disscus about the game.

2)More active members result in more guild activety points, at the moment my guild is trying very hard to keep most chapters online.

3)More Co-op in booty cave, more members means more caves and more guild mates that can help you defend and invite you to help them defend.

4)More heroes in mercenary camp for other players to use in places like crusade.

5)More high leveld members result in finishing chapters very quickly, by thus everyone can grab some high leveld items very fast(though having more members will require to split the loot and fight for it)

And in general, Heroes Charge is growing by the day with more players, those high leveled players will probably leave thier old and dead guild to search for a strong and active one.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Cool idea
    i think 60 sounds great

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    50 is balanced imo, no need more.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    60 sounds good to me.
    Sv27 - Lv89 (WarChief-ArcaneSapper-FallenDominion-Commando-Mystic) N 1 Guild in the Server: King War. FTW.-

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp234 View Post
    1)With more members, guild chat will be much more lively and there will be more people to chat with and disscus about the game.

2)More active members result in more guild activety points, at the moment my guild is trying very hard to keep most chapters online.

3)More Co-op in booty cave, more members means more caves and more guild mates that can help you defend and invite you to help them defend.

4)More heroes in mercenary camp for other players to use in places like crusade.

5)More high leveld members result in finishing chapters very quickly, by thus everyone can grab some high leveld items very fast(though having more members will require to split the loot and fight for it)

And in general, Heroes Charge is growing by the day with more players, those high leveled players will probably leave thier old and dead guild to search for a strong and active one.
    1. maybe... im in a 50 members guild and chat is fine

2. yeah, more guild activity but more players attacking that raid so the raids will end faster and u will need to distribute loot for more ppl so its the same

3. in a 50 player guild i never had a problem getting ppl to join my caves, usually its 3/3 for 2 caves

4. true... but again... when i dont see a hero i need, i ask and he will be there within an hour or two

5. u said it, need to split to more players... so the speed doesnt make any real diffrance... if any it will just slow u down

im saying this as a member of a 50 player active guild...

i just think that increasing it to 60 members will have no real advantage... maybe will help with the raid bonus but eventually everyone will be 90 and it will be the same...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    1. maybe... im in a 50 members guild and chat is fine

2. yeah, more guild activity but more players attacking that raid so the raids will end faster and u will need to distribute loot for more ppl so its the same

3. in a 50 player guild i never had a problem getting ppl to join my caves, usually its 3/3 for 2 caves

4. true... but again... when i dont see a hero i need, i ask and he will be there within an hour or two

5. u said it, need to split to more players... so the speed doesnt make any real diffrance... if any it will just slow u down

im saying this as a member of a 50 player active guild...

i just think that increasing it to 60 members will have no real advantage... maybe will help with the raid bonus but eventually everyone will be 90 and it will be the same...
    You're right, I am saying it from a not so full and active guild, though I suggested it more because the game is growing by the day and people would like to join active guilds like you'res.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sp234 View Post
    You're right, I am saying it from a not so full and active guild, though I suggested it more because the game is growing by the day and people would like to join active guilds like you'res.
    u can allways look for an active guild and join them...
    the main problem imo is the fact that u cant search a guild by its name, sp when u see an opening in a top guild u cant really apply/join because u need to wait till sombody will post their guild num in chat and thats abit annoying