Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: payment problem

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7

    payment problem

    I thought this was a seriously game not a .....i buy the monthly card but i didnt get any of gems or vip status .. idk what happened but my money gone and i didnt get nothing .. i want that u fix it fast .account id 6001529 server 42 name HT~MrLeCo . . Waiting for ur reply thnx

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Why nobody answers mee 😡😡😡😡😡

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Im an android user and dont have any photo cuz i didnt knew i will need one .. but u are admins u should check and know everything that happens in game .. i want my gemss and vip status and i want it now .. i dont like to wait so much for some bullshits

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Sorry to say this but The support here sux .. nice job admins . A lot of people lost their money here and u dont care about this

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by SeLeNa View Post
    Sorry to say this but The support here sux .. nice job admins . A lot of people lost their money here and u dont care about this
    its weekend for everybody i sure now that the will help you in the week monday-friday

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Is not my problem that this game have so much problems ... I want what i pay for .. thats all

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SeLeNa View Post
    I thought this was a seriously game not a .....i buy the monthly card but i didnt get any of gems or vip status .. idk what happened but my money gone and i didnt get nothing .. i want that u fix it fast .account id 6001529 server 42 name HT~MrLeCo . . Waiting for ur reply thnx
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple here(not the purchase history). And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Im tellingg i im an android user .. i dont have a photo .. u are admin u should know everything .. i want what i pay for dude

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience that our system missed your order. Please attach or link a screenshot of your iTunes Order Receipt email you received from Apple here(not the purchase history). And then we will manually confirm and deliver your order as soon as possible. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Heyy i have days waiting ..

  10. #10
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SeLeNa View Post
    Heyy i have days waiting ..
    If the payment went through then you had to receive a receipt from googleplay. Take a screenshot of that and there you go. And instead of being a jerk try to stay polite and i am sure they will be more than happy to help you out.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    If the payment went through then you had to receive a receipt from googleplay. Take a screenshot of that and there you go. And instead of being a jerk try to stay polite and i am sure they will be more than happy to help you out.
    I have delete receipt from google i didnt knew i will need it ... I didnt know this was gonna happen .. im not a jerk but i pay money and i didnt get nothing instead

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SeLeNa View Post
    I have delete receipt from google i didnt knew i will need it ... I didnt know this was gonna happen .. im not a jerk but i pay money and i didnt get nothing instead
    But why do you delete the receipt email in the first place? It makes no sense. I still have all my emails from google play because god knows where things get screwed up.

    Okay, so you deleted the receipt. Now your only chance is to contact your bank and get a confirmation that the payment went through. They can definitely get you a transaction confirmation. Take a picture of that and upload it. Because otherwise you don't have proof of your payment.

  13. #13
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    But why do you delete the receipt email in the first place? It makes no sense. I still have all my emails from google play because god knows where things get screwed up.

    Okay, so you deleted the receipt. Now your only chance is to contact your bank and get a confirmation that the payment went through. They can definitely get you a transaction confirmation. Take a picture of that and upload it. Because otherwise you don't have proof of your payment.
    Are u fcking kidding me ? I need to do all this things for a 3$ payment ? They are admins they should know everything that happens in game

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by SeLeNa View Post
    Are u fcking kidding me ? I need to do all this things for a 3$ payment ? They are admins they should know everything that happens in game
    But if they can't see your transaction what do you expect from them? To tap into void and magically find your lost transaction? And by the way they are forum admins and i guess community managers so it's not their job.

  15. #15
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by iceblaze93 View Post
    But if they can't see your transaction what do you expect from them? To tap into void and magically find your lost transaction? And by the way they are forum admins and i guess community managers so it's not their job.
    Can u tell me what should i do ? Where is my foult here ? I lost my money and didnt get nothing instead .. but np .. i understand that this is a shit gamee .. hey yoo betty u can keep my moneyy you thief'sss i dont care for 3$ .. if i don't get my vip status tommorow i will just quit this game .. i dont think it worth playing games that admins steal your money .. nice job staff .. this is all i have .. bye bye

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •