Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Orange or not orange ?

  1. #1
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    9

    Orange or not orange ?

    Hi Guys,

    Is there anyone who already promoted panda & sapper to orange (85) ?

    do we really loose mass hp ?

  2. #2
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Jeff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Fornax42 View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Is there anyone who already promoted panda & sapper to orange (85) ?

    do we really loose mass hp ?
    you can check yourself here: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/

    I compared the loss/gain of stats and I think I'm not promoting panda and sapper for now.
    Some other hero like depths voice gains some HP and power but loses 30+ lifesteal, Vengeance spirit gains slightly more atk power but loses lots of accuracy, etc..
    Heres the stats for lv 85 panda and sapper, they're very close to each other, we get slightly more damage at the cost of healthpoints:

    Panda Purp+4: 39894 HP - 3713 Atk p. - 455 Armor - 211 Magic res. - 937 Crit - 50 Armor P. - 40 Lifesteal - 3290 HP regen
    Panda Orange: 37708 HP - 3925 Atk p. - 448 Armor - 203 Magic res. - 917 Crit - 74 Armor P. - 40 Lifesteal - 2690 HP regen

    Sapper Purp+4: 22060 HP - 3364 Atk p. - 321 Armor - 207 Magic res. - 1071 Crit - 10 Armor P. - 62 Lifesteal - 2040 HP regen
    Sapper Orange: 20244 HP - 3561 Atk p. - 315 Armor - 212 Magic res. - 1086 Crit - 10 Armor P. - 62 Lifesteal - 1540 HP regen

    At level 86 tho, sapper can equip 1 more item and the atk power difference becomes to big and its 100% worth it to lose 2000hp to upgrade Orange.
    Not only do I need to dry my clothes from the rain and sleet, but also from incontinence.

  3. #3
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    65
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    you can check yourself here: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/

    I compared the loss/gain of stats and I think I'm not promoting panda and sapper for now.
    Some other hero like depths voice gains some HP and power but loses 30+ lifesteal, Vengeance spirit gains slightly more atk power but loses lots of accuracy, etc..
    Heres the stats for lv 85 panda and sapper: they're very close to each other

    Panda Purp+4: 39894 HP - 3713 Atk p. - 455 Armor - 211 Magic res. - 937 Crit - 50 Armor P. - 40 Lifesteal - 3290 HP regen
    Panda Orange: 37708 HP - 3925 Atk p. - 448 Armor - 203 Magic res. - 917 Crit - 74 Armor P. - 40 Lifesteal - 2690 HP regen

    Sapper Purp+4: 22060 HP - 3364 Atk p. - 321 Armor - 207 Magic res. - 1071 Crit - 10 Armor P. - 62 Lifesteal - 2040 HP regen
    Sapper Orange: 20244 HP - 3561 Atk p. - 315 Armor - 212 Magic res. - 1086 Crit - 10 Armor P. - 62 Lifesteal - 1540 HP regen
    it's fucking non sense to lose hp/armor and such when "UPGRADING" (its called upgrade and not downgrade...) your hero to the next tier...
    Peachster
    Server 12 (Vengeance)

    Best rank : 1
    Average rank : 8

  4. #4
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    9
    Thx for such details

  5. #5
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by peachster View Post
    it's fucking non sense to lose hp/armor and such when "UPGRADING" (its called upgrade and not downgrade...) your hero to the next tier...

    Dude, its because of enchant.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    278
    Rep Power
    17
    I think i will leave most heroes on p4 obly when me whole mainteam (maybe second team too) is fullp4 and i have items ready for orange. I will promote to orange. But its better to habe 2 chars full p4 then 1 char full orange and the other full p3.
    The jump from p4 to orange isnt that big, because you can equip 1 less item and can only enchant 1 orange item (very strong enchant) instead of 2

  7. #7
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    7
    my team currently looks like:

    Iron hoof***, Old Curse**, Windmaster***, Commando** and Leafshadow* Blue +1 lvl 39-40

    What would you suggest to change?

    Many talk about mystic. But i guess it makes only sense on purple?

    btw i tried this tactic with DK on Crusade. My problem was that aoe dpsser destroyed my backlines early. Like succubus etc. killed my Chaplain, old curse and commando. How can i prevent this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •