Thread: Does your team level determine your crusade opponent levels?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Does your team level determine your crusade opponent levels?

I want to know if your team level affects your crusade opponent levels and if so maybe not completing your daily do's to slow down the team experience to keep the opponent levels in crusades from growing too fast. I currently have 19 heroes and I am only able to keep up the skill level on 5 or 6 heroes as I am constantly running out of gold. I am only level 55 but most of my heroes are 5 levels or lower in skill and I am now only able to get through 11 or 12 stages of the crusades.

I heard that either your arena ranking or power level might affect your crusade difficulty so I even tried keeping them low but it does not seem to affect it much. I am already getting as opponents, my team level all purple heroes at stage 9 which is why I can only make it to stage 11 or 12.

Any input anyone have regarding making crusades easier besides hiring a deathmage from guild will be appreciated. Thank you.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 toxic909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuller2 View Post
    I want to know if your team level affects your crusade opponent levels and if so maybe not completing your daily do's to slow down the team experience to keep the opponent levels in crusades from growing too fast. I currently have 19 heroes and I am only able to keep up the skill level on 5 or 6 heroes as I am constantly running out of gold. I am only level 55 but most of my heroes are 5 levels or lower in skill and I am now only able to get through 11 or 12 stages of the crusades.

I heard that either your arena ranking or power level might affect your crusade difficulty so I even tried keeping them low but it does not seem to affect it much. I am already getting as opponents, my team level all purple heroes at stage 9 which is why I can only make it to stage 11 or 12.

Any input anyone have regarding making crusades easier besides hiring a deathmage from guild will be appreciated. Thank you.
    i think yes but many people are having a problem meeting 8-10+ their lvls here at the forums
    TOXIC360 S21

hi to all Pinoy HC players out there

FAIL=

First
    Attempt
    In
    Learning

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    It's based off your top 5 heroes power.

I don't face opponent much higher than me because highest level is 85 and I'm 82. The highest level I fought was also 82.