Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phoenix question

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Hes good in arena with any team till lvl 73 where VS come to ground
    Vs + as = RIP bird

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I'm level 85, phoenix p4 5*, she's pretty good. She can be countered, of course, but i like her.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 [BG]Archon's Avatar
    I'm lvl90 and sometime use her for arena defense just for fun, she's not a must - but really not bad.
    Join the biggest Heroes Charge line chat with 450 active players!
    Line ID: Archon8

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I have her at 5* and as long as you have a team designed around him he rocks. Best bet is to protect him. Chaplain to control tank for a second and heal the team, someone to keep the team quiet such as Silencer and/or DM and/or LS and then someone to keep the team busy or occupied. Using someone like CW to keep the front line back and someone to keep from attacking the back line such as VW you can basically push PH into dealing most of his life worth of damage to the entire enemy team while they are either frozen (OC) or silenced and cannot retaliate. Since the bird is all about his ultimate you also want his life as high as you can keep it until he is ready WHILE keeping the front line off of him.

I cannot tell you how many games i have crushed using him.

Great team for Offense is:
    VW, Mystic, FM, Silencer, Phoenix.
    Or replace FM with DM.
    Used these two as long as the enemy doesn't use commando and it's a high ratio win.

I don't use him as much as I used to. I am only lvl 63 with a 3* Phoenix. On crusade I do fill the power level up so if I run into a group where I need him then I use him and sometimes sacrifice him. But he's no longer on my main team. I really want Cloud and am still trying to get him. Seems like all the teams at my level are using a FD or Cloud. I don't have either one of those yet. Bad luck

Phoenix is my favorite choice for any VW-based team.
    I really like him and he rarely dissappoints me.
    Combined with, if available, the Witch Doctor, that lovely bird gets some neat heal which sustains his beam even more.
    And in case his beam becomes interrupted, which I have to admit happens a lot, he still has a quite useful set of abilities and delivers remarkable damage nevertheless.

There's nothing wrong with keeping Phoenix maxed.
    Besides his strength in pvp, you can charge early and use him for the last fight in (hard) crusade. He unloads a ton of damage and melts whatever team you're opposing in 15/15.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosigod View Post
    I'm level 85, phoenix p4 5*, she's pretty good. She can be countered, of course, but i like her.
    I think it's not woman