Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: phoenix question

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

phoenix question

is it worth ranking up for the long run ?
    i dont want to spend on it and then replace it

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    just wait till patch 1.7 too see which shop for redeem. overall it is good hero

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Jack McHawk's Avatar
    Waiting for the next month. If it follows the pattern, phoenix will be in crusade shop. I plan on making him/her (what gender is phoenix??????) 5 stars. Will be very powerful hero at 5star

from 40 to 56 on a new server it has been exagerately overpowered.
    At 1 star (got second today) i've been able to climb to rank 3 with a Vip5 account beating people with 4K more power than me.

Strange that nobody has been speaking about it.

It would be interesting to hear opinions on Phoenix at 73-80 and 81-85...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Warby View Post
    from 40 to 56 on a new server it has been exagerately overpowered.
    At 1 star (got second today) i've been able to climb to rank 3 with a Vip5 account beating people with 4K more power than me.

Strange that nobody has been speaking about it.

It would be interesting to hear opinions on Phoenix at 73-80 and 81-85...
    Clearly thats a weird server Pheonix on mine has no place in the top 30 and whoever uses her in the arena gets rapped by aoe damage dealers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yea I've destroyed every Phoenix team I've met (lvl 66), and I have a physical team.

Although it seems like this would be a good hero. It does great in Outland Portal.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Nobody can really test phoenix yet as the highest stars possible is 3* so far. However, I would guess it would be very effective once it gets to level 87 and gets a bit more magic crit. It is very sturdy for a mid hero and thus good at countering arcane.

I don't see it as a defense hero as it can be easily countered by a strong silence team, but it could be very effective in a fast damage Vanguard team.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Phoenix makes a good combo with stunning/freezing characters, just need to time it well. Good for Crusade, but needs a strong tank in from of it. US toghether with Chaplain heal makes US longer (more damage). US can be interrupted by many heroes.

Overall, he is not useless, but needs correct team setup.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    my Phoenix atm 2* and p+2...but he already outdamages my AS 5* occasionally. That alone surprises me alot. I will him have him 3* and p+4 very soon (maybe tomorrow), let's see how he will be doing.

my opinion:be careful about the new heroes. old heroes have been tested and judged for a long time and some of them are good without controvercy, such as Commando, Warchief, Old Curse, Vengeance Spirit, Arcane Sapper, Panda, Mystic, Shadowleaf, Shalows Keeper.....

those are quite a lot and enough for us to work on. I mean, leveling up a hero as well as his/her skills, farming his ss, and collecting fragments could take lots of resourses. Once you take a wrong step, it actually slows down your pace and you may fall behind.

So, why even bother to worry about new heroes?Classic ones are enough. For me, I even don't have enough resources to keep all the classic ones up to date.

So my point is, focusing on those who are already proven good. This game has come out for 3 months(1 year in Chinese Version). Turn to these new heroes when they become old ones. Let time tell you whethet it is good or not.

my opinion:be careful about the new heroes. old heroes have been tested and judged for a long time and some of them are good without controvercy, such as Commando, Warchief, Old Curse, Vengeance Spirit, Arcane Sapper, Panda, Mystic, Shadowleaf, Shalows Keeper.....

those are quite a lot and enough for us to work on. I mean, leveling up a hero as well as his/her skills, farming his ss, and collecting fragments could take lots of resourses. Once you take a wrong step, it actually slows down your pace and you may fall behind.

So, why even bother to worry about new heroes?Classic ones are enough. For me, I even don't have enough resources to keep all the classic ones up to date.

So my point is, focusing on those who are already proven good. This game has been developed for 3 months(1 year in Chinese Version). Turn to these new heroes when they become old ones. Let time tell you whethet it is good or not.

Pump #########

Is he still worth using at lvl60 - 90 ? How is he perform in Crusade ? I'm currently lvl58 and my server lvl cap is 60, so i do fine in arena, at least rank 100+, sometimes 70. But i'm looking to go up, i have a lot of trouble with this guy, CW, FD in arena, i heard that he'd do fine against these guys (including himself). I have Comm 5*, Mystic 4*, FM 4*, Rifle 2*, enough money ( Cru Hard 15/15 everyday) & exp pot (999), VS & Old Curse in the team would be an invaluable asset to him with their US. So should i get him or just up Mys & FM to 5* ? If not, should i get him for Outland Dragon ? Thanks for your help.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    I'm level 76, and I've got mine at 3*. I'm working on getting him to 4, but mainly because Commando and Mystic are maxed. For right now at least, he's meh for most content but amazing for the Moonglow-droppin' dragon. I also use him for Raged Blood because he drags out the fight, which is exactly what you want. Otherwise I've got him on a GA team and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by aelfscine View Post
    I'm level 76, and I've got mine at 3*. I'm working on getting him to 4, but mainly because Commando and Mystic are maxed. For right now at least, he's meh for most content but amazing for the Moonglow-droppin' dragon. I also use him for Raged Blood because he drags out the fight, which is exactly what you want. Otherwise I've got him on a GA team and that's about it.
    Thanks alot, aelf. I've decided to get him to 3* for now.

New Comers
    I'm level 55, i got 3* phoenix, is she good? She's been my top heroes, does damage to all, as long as the tank still alive
    Please advise, or i gotta change her?