Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Must have heroes for f2p (Outland Portals, Crusade, Arenas, Raids, Trials & Time Rift

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Must have heroes for f2p (Outland Portals, Crusade, Arenas, Raids, Trials & Time Rift

Hi All,

Looking for feedback on what heroes does an f2p player need to farm SS so that they can win loots from all stated as per title.

Do we need to farm Lightning Elemental, Bear Warrior, Master Mage, Ember, Brute, Shadow Shaman, Soulhunter, Imperial Executioner?

Keyword here is diversity where we can focus on about 15 heroes to clear as per mention in the title.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Desno View Post
    Do we need to farm Lightning Elemental, Bear Warrior, Master Mage, Ember, Brute, Shadow Shaman, Soulhunter, Imperial Executioner?
    I'm level 79 (low vip)and don't use any of those and can clear every lvl 2 outland portal boss (some lvl 3). Trials and Timerift are no problems (yet - looking forward to lvl 80/81).

I would not worry too much about heroes specific to the outland bosses since you can usually hire one that does the job very well. The higher levels require specific setups though which would be hard to achieve while staying f2p.

If I would play again and only can habe 15 heroes I would go.

DM= Queen of Crusade and needed for Highlvl Trials/Rifts/Pve.
    For some reason not to strong in PvP.
    (Grand Arena collect asap)

Mystic= King of Crusade. And amazing in Arena and Pve/Outland/magic Trial
    (Crusade get Commando 3 star then Mystic 3 star, then Frost Mage 2-3 star. Then all 4 star then max who ever you need most)

Commando. Atm in nearly every Arena comp. Super strong for Arena and also great for PvE and Trials. Ised her even in Raids for some time.
    (crusade -> look Mystic description)

Frost Mage. I under estimated this hero very long. Amazing for Trials and Crusade as well as core hero of every Magic PvP setup.

Warchief. Easy to farm. Good tank. My first 5 star hero and will help to dominate pve from 41-80. i still use him for physical setups a lot.
    (2-3 stages to farm. Always reset for 20)

Old Curse. Amazing in Crusade and PvP and Pve. Just wonderful allrounder and lets you dominate pvp from 41-80 with LS, Com, Oc, WC + what ever you got Luna,Tusk, WM.
    (Redeem from arena first thing. Go 4 or even 5 star then Panda.)

Leaves shadow.
    Starter Hero. Super strong. PVP, Pve and especially Valkyr Trial. Keep her max
    (Farm er ss every day. Also possible from gold chests).

Chaplain. Top healer and starter Hero. Farm SS to get her fast to 3 star. Then slowly push her further. Needed for Crusade and amazing for Rifts and PVE. (Farm as when possible until 3-4star).

Admiral. Another starter Hero. Really crappy at the start but staarts to get stronger at 80+. And at 90 one of the best tanks.
    (Farm her ss + drops from bronze chest).

Vengence Spirit. The core of every physical setup. I mad the mistake of nor farming her from the start. Super strong hero from lvl 73 and gets steo ger with every lvl. Amazing for Arena. Also amazing for valkyr trial (i run hardest difficulty LS,Com,FM,DM,VS)

Arcane Sapper. Another must. At 80+ he gets countered easily. But amazing for attack team or GA. Also helps me in Rift very much. Only shines from 73 on so enough time to lvl.
    (First to get with Guild Coins)

Starting Hero. I would go 4 stars too. Because its your first hero.
    Luna very strong till 80 then others become stronger. One of the top to get first.
    Windmaster. Good Starting hero. Amazing for Crusade and PVP/PVE in the beginning. Falls off after lvl 50-60. dont buy ss with points for her but farm.
    DeathKnight. Very rare as starting hero. Very good PVE Tank even at high lvls. Is your bread and butter for Crusade until your DM is strong enough to tank. I would lvl max. But ss only after Oc is 4 star.
    Succy. Also strong starter good in PvP great in Crusade. I havent played with her yet so cant tell you a lot. Just that shes good for many things. Would max her.
    Other Starter Heros are not good from what I have seen.

3 more heroe spots.
    It depends on what drops. If you get machinist drop and want magical team later. Hes very strong in certain raids and outland. As well as Arena. I would farm his ss.
    If Deep Voice drops also very good hard to farm ss. But if she drops do it , or do it anyways.
    Imperial/Ember/psycho if you need a big nuker or tank for magic team. Max one of them. Depending on what drops. Ember has very low life bit is amazing at 5 star.
    Poisen one. If he drops lvl hin. Amazing for 3 outland portals. Many raids. Never droped for me and ss are to expensive to get via Arena.
    Silencer. Amazing hero. Skill up and farm ss if he drops.
    There many other great heroes out there. This is just a quick oberview how i would play again.

Ps: i had a frostmage from start on. She is decent at low lvl. I farmed her ss. Actually quite strong now and supposed to be really strong at 90. so you see it depends on what you can get your hands on for last 3 heroes.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    I would build my GA team around portals so you can get gear easier late game.

Some I wish I had maxed
    Phoenix
    psychopath
    succubus
    DK
    VS
    IH
    PO
    DB

some I have max and don't regret
    SL
    commando
    WC
    machinist
    silencer
    DV
    panda
    cloud walker
    DM
    FM
    mystic
    OC
    chap

low priority
    rifleman
    so
    psychic sword
    shadow shaman
    cleric
    Imperial Executioner

Thanks for the feedbacks all.

really very challenging for f2p player to clear outland portal.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    low priority
    rifleman
    Full skilled Rifleman L69 deals about 400-450k damage in raif stage 7. Hes the reason, why im always damage rank 1. Dont underestimate his power
    for the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    Full skilled Rifleman L69 deals about 400-450k damage in raif stage 7. Hes the reason, why im always damage rank 1. Dont underestimate his power

Rifleman is great. But he is f2p and only wanted 15 heroes.
    I got a 5star Rifle. But i mantain around 20-22 heroes. So whole different story

Also rifle is amazing for the first two raids. But not always top priority for the others

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Agamerjes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Rifleman is great. But he is f2p and only wanted 15 heroes.
    I got a 5star Rifle. But i mantain around 20-22 heroes. So whole different story

Also rifle is amazing for the first two raids. But not always top priority for the others
    I'm confused. So what if he is F2P? Rifleman is a crusade point buy option. F2P folks can easily get him in the lineup, just a matter of time investment.
    Life would be better with more Legos, and more naps.

Server: 58 Corvus

Agamerjes's Guide to HC Life, Universe, & Everthing:
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...and-Everything

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    I'm level 82 got him 5 stars and I rarely use him in raids chapter 11 12 and 13. His not that useful after raid 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Agamerjes View Post
    I'm confused. So what if he is F2P? Rifleman is a crusade point buy option. F2P folks can easily get him in the lineup, just a matter of time investment.
    Well getting him 5 star is one thing... gearing him up another.. especially if you have other 15 heroes and you are F2P..
    I think as a F2P you can maintain 10 heroes max...
    And there are many heroes more important than rifleman... he is amazing in raid 7+8 but not much in 9-14.
    Thats why he is low priority...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    I'm level 82 got him 5 stars and I rarely use him in raids chapter 11 12 and 13. His not that useful after raid 10.
    Why not. He still deal a tons of dmg against these bosses. You just need to have silencer/IE to control the boss, still need 2 DD for higher dmg.Top 3 dmg of chap 11 in my sv has Riffleman in their teams.

Robot fighter (need heroes that deal damage over time.

Ice mage ulti
    Hunting the Maiden A powerful elemental storm comes down, causing widespread magic damage over time

Can her ulti be use for robot fighter?

Curios since i'm about to have her.

Need feedback. Thanks in advance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Ruofeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desno View Post
    Ice mage ulti
    Hunting the Maiden A powerful elemental storm comes down, causing widespread magic damage over time

Can her ulti be use for robot fighter?

Curios since i'm about to have her.

Need feedback. Thanks in advance.
    No need to post twice.
    [Vip]Ruofeng
    Team Level 93
    Guild : Vip.Kor
    Server 30 - Commando

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Chap, commando, shadow leaves, main tanks (ie war chief, brute when you get the chance), I know lightning master is apparently very effective at higher levels.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    I think as a F2P you can maintain 10 heroes max...
    Are you sure ? haha