Thread: Outland Portal - Robot Fighter

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Outland Portal - Robot Fighter

hey,

I kinda struggle at this boss on stage 3. I am level 82 and I think I should be able to beat him, right?

I tried a few combinations with wc, savage as tank, oc, shaman, psycho, desease for dots, silencer, chaplain, commando ...
    all of them are 82, fully skilled, p2-p3, and 3-4 stars.

he is basically oneshotting me and I am not able to cc him a lot.

can anyone help?

thx

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    stage 3 shouldn't be too hard for you especially with DB

I used pyscho/oc/silencer/chap/poisoned one(main damage dealer)

You can probably replace OC/chap with your DB

Have pyscho use US to interrupt the boss when he flashes for his ulti.
    Next time use silencer US and so on, making sure boss never gets his US out.

You must have poisoned one tho, he does most of the damage against this boss.

I think you should be able to cross stage 4 if you have DB.
    There is a thread from rockyy on how to do that
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-Robot-level-4
    Last edited by sleeplaz; 01-14-2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: added link

Thx man, i tried but i have two problems.
    Unfortunately my Psycho is just 2 stars and doesnt survive 1:19 even he is already p3 but i guess that doesnt mean much.
    Second, its hard for me to see when the Robot does his ulti. I dont see anything out of the ordinary so im always to late with my cc.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by tantalize View Post
    Thx man, i tried but i have two problems.
    Unfortunately my Psycho is just 2 stars and doesnt survive 1:19 even he is already p3 but i guess that doesnt mean much.
    Second, its hard for me to see when the Robot does his ulti. I dont see anything out of the ordinary so im always to late with my cc.
    I think you could try an alternate tank with stun US instead like maybe WC or Warrior monk.
    Or you could try going with WC/Pyscho/Silencer/Chap/Poison, WC will probably die once from the first skill attack but should be able to protect your pyscho from dying.

If you can't see his ulti, just remember the timing when he casts it and retry again, the boss always casts around the same time as long as you are using the same formation. The first ulti is usually at the 1:08 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    I think you could try an alternate tank with stun US instead like maybe WC or Warrior monk.
    Or you could try going with WC/Pyscho/Silencer/Chap/Poison, WC will probably die once from the first skill attack but should be able to protect your pyscho from dying.

If you can't see his ulti, just remember the timing when he casts it and retry again, the boss always casts around the same time as long as you are using the same formation. The first ulti is usually at the 1:08 mark.
    ok thx again, I will try that