Thread: Just hit 80, whats my next move?

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Just hit 80, whats my next move?

Not sure what the conventional wisdom is past 80. I've been playing this game planning two moves ahead thus far to great success, but there isn't a whole lot of info for post-80 out there. Some of it is locked up in the Chinese version, and it's hard to read even translated information on that.

Here's where I'm at right now:

VIP 11

Team 1--5* WC P+4, 5* AS P+3 5* OC P+3, 4* Commando P+4, 5* Mystic P+3
    Team 2--4* IH P+2, 4* VS P+2, 4* LG P+2, 4* Rifleman P+2, 4* Leaves P+2
    Team 3--3* Warrior Monk P+2, 3* FD P+1, 3* CW P+2, 4* FM P+1, 3* Silencer P+1

I'm currently farming:

Commando 77/150
    Shadowleaf 92/150
    VS 23/150
    LG 70/150
    Rifleman 21/150
    IH 43/150
    Warrior Monk 69/100
    Silencer 47/100
    Tucked Storm 2/50
    Panda 66/80

Other heroes of note:

Admiral 3* 7/100
    Psychopath 2* 37/50
    DM 2* 18/50
    DB
    HN
    DV 2* 38/50

I'm not sure when my current team will become sketchy and what I should be building to replace pieces. I'm currently holding back somewhat in spending arena, crusade, ect. Points on heroes for when Cloud Walker hits the stores in Februrary. I'm expecting to build my level 90 team around CW but I'm not sure how that's going to look.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Make your own plans like everyone else is. You been playing at least 2 months you should have a good grasp on how the game goes. I really doubt you're that clueless.

No one here played to 90 on chinese version they just seen videos on youtube but that doesnt mean anything. From the videos i seen on youtube almost every hero is being used.

I suggest you look at level 90 skills and use your best judgement on all your current heroes that dont have 5th skills.

Conratz bro and Welcome to Farmville HC Edition , all you do is farming farming farming for fragment >.<

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Next move...hit 81.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Next move...hit 81.
    +1

I can't find anything else to do. All you need to do is farming orange gear fragments till ... lvl 90. Most players will hit lvl 85 without having enough orange gears for 5 main arena heroes.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    For my personal game I have found the following challenges in this game:

Early-Game (1-60): massiv gold problems. I was not very good at crusade in the beginning, which was followed by big problems moneywise.
    Mid-Game (61-75): massiv XP problems. I tried to have 15 heroes on max Level for grand-arena. That faced me with a big problem to collect enough XP. Booty Cave Upgrade solved this problem for me!
    End-Game (76-90): massiv gear problems. After promoting to p+2 it is getting really nasty to gear up your heroes.I put my focus on grand-arena, because I get a better ranking than arena in it.

Right now I can not see myself with any hero promoted to orange until level 90. At level 83 I just have 1 p+4 hero (even though, I could upgrade 3 more...but would have just 4 items to gear each of them and that would result in a downgrade of overall skills). On the other hand I have 9 heroes with p+3 and the rest p+2. I am doing really good in grand-arena but it is really hard to upgrade any hero from now on.

Actually the combination of slowed down leveling process since lvl 80 and the problem to upgrade your heroes after p+2 reduces the fun-level a lot for me...

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    lvl up

save cheese, steaks, etc etc

farm moonglow, BoH, Gultak, orange items

get heroes to *5 (to maintain crusade)

get a little life, as the game is getting harder (raid 10 for fragment reel, then leave - lol)

I don't exactly see an obvious next move. I've got my main team pretty much at 5*, and I don't really see much alternative for the near-mid term future.

I'm not entirely sure I'm going to be able to get Panda up and running. I'll be level 90 by the time he's 5* and geared and I'm not sure he's a top 3 tank at that point.

My plan is to farm and max CW when that becomes possible, but I can't commit to a team until I find out where CW and FD stones end up. If they end up in the same place I can't farm them both, and if one or both end up in the arena store I'm going to have to make a tough decision about Panda.

The trick with building a team around CW is dealing with AS. I would want to try to keep AS ahead of CW, but he is the most forward of all mid row heroes. I don't want AS attacking Mystic or Commando under normal circumstances. The alternative would be to use a hero with an offensive advantage vs Sapper, like Rifleman or FD, and not worry so much about where he jumps to. I could also use a 4* Warrior Monk as my tank, as I could easily build a team where he is the highest int. I'm in 5 star territory and am not sure how well a 4* tank would hold up, and I think getting Monk to 5* is gonna take too long.

I'm inclined to run the CW/FD combo but I can't commit to that in advance without seeing where their stones end up, though Rifleman would be the fallback. I'm not sure this is the best way, but it is probably the best use of what I already have.

I'm going to start leveling, but not necessarily gearing heroes I'll need for trials and portals. I also plan on maxing out Admiral at some point, her stats maxed out at 90 are kind of impressive.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I wouldn't think too much about AS when planning to lvl 90. I can't tell you which team is the most popular team at lvl 90 (it's too soon when highest players around is lvl 85) but I'm sure AS team will not be popular at lvl 90.

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I wouldn't think too much about AS when planning to lvl 90. I can't tell you which team is the most popular team at lvl 90 (it's too soon when highest players around is lvl 85) but I'm sure AS team will not be popular at lvl 90.
    In the short term I expect to see AS for a while. It's going to take people a while to farm alternatives, and AS and CW fill a pretty rare role.

Are we past the spam now?