Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: IAP currency issue

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Please change your packs so that they give more benefits for this huge price increase.

It is not fair to pay 60-65% more for the same thing, while others still pay the normal amount.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the price change. And we haven't change the price from our side. Maybe google got charged for Value Added Tax in the Europe that they transfer the tax to buyers. We will ask our developers to see if they have the options to choose which way to use. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    They why is it converting from EURO if the IAP window says USD?

Dear Leader
    I will ask our developers to check if Google provide some APIs for us to choose which way we take. We haven't changed our payment code for a very long time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post

Dear Leader
    I will ask our developers to check if Google provide some APIs for us to choose which way we take. We haven't changed our payment code for a very long time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    How about increasing the gems you get from cash. I realize you can't do anything about the changes to the prices, but I'm pretty sure you can either have a sale or increase gems in the packages to offset this change.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unacceptable.

Dear Leader
    Sorry for the price change. And we haven't change the price from our side. Maybe google got charged for Value Added Tax in the Europe that they transfer the tax to buyers. We will ask our developers to see if they have the options to choose which way to use. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I just paid for 3 mass of gems without noticed the change in the price. Well, i think you should do something as soon as possible, otherwise you will lose some high-VIP players included me.

Administrator Contributor Level 1 Metatron's Avatar
    As of 1 January 2015, all purchases are inclusive of VAT in EU countries from where the customer belongs, regardless of whether uCool is based in the EU or outside (we're in California). Google Play and the Apple App Store calculate this along with any currency conversion off our base listed price which we haven't changed.

You can read more about this here.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    damm ....

I can pay with my prepaid card only 10 .. now the price for 820 gems (Heap of Gems) is 10.08 ... shit happens, I cannot buy this ...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Here are some solutions to consider to remedy this on your side:

1. Either increase the amount of gems received by Europe players since they pay more money.

2. Or decrease the price of IAP packs (instead of 5 USD ask either for just for 4 USD or 3 EUR).

New ingame price for Gems

Im sorry for my bad english. i stay in germany. is IT possible to get more gems now. gems before the New price 82,00 for the big gem stack now 100,87 . If i buy 40000 gems for the old price it was 330. now i have to pay 400 . So i lose 10000 gems for nothing with this new google tax. i hope u help us gamers. .
    Im still vip 12 and i love this Game .But i wont pay the new price.

Regards. ... Dark Server 49

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    Here are some solutions to consider to remedy this on your side:

1. Either increase the amount of gems received by Europe players since they pay more money.

2. Or decrease the price of IAP packs (instead of 5 USD ask either for just for 4 USD or 3 EUR).
    Dear Leader
    We've fixed the problem on your country or region. But you still have to pay for the Valued Added Tax.

Best Regards
    Betty

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Dear Leader
    We've fixed the problem on your country or region. But you still have to pay for the Valued Added Tax.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You don't seem to get his points. We have to pay VAT, we get that. What you can do is add more gems the packages, or have a sale to offset this tax.

New Comers
    I have to stress on this. I just made this account so I could reply here.
    The main point is that right now, people who live in europe have to pay more, for the SAME amount of gems, than those who do not.
    This is something that just should not be.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Same Here - we spend more money to buy same amount gems that those off europe players. That is not fairplay. ..

New Comers
    Is it just me, or does the amount just keeps increasing?
    From 102€ before now as I last checked it went to 104€

Nvm: europe is doing things way too fast again.
    On the other hand: I wonder what makes it that other games do not have an increase in prices.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    So little variation its becouse of currency price fluctuacion - one day us $ cost 0.72 and another day price can rise or fall... Big difrience is when u pay tax or not...