Thread: Daily Gems Purchase Did Not Register

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Daily Gems Purchase Did Not Register

On 10/11/15, I purchased the monthly package for daily gems but the app froze up in the process of completing the transaction and the daily gem collect was never activated. When I go to the store, I have the option to buy again so it's like the transaction never happened. However, I was billed (via Amazon) and they said I need to contact uCool. Please activate the daily gem feature and send me the gems I missed since the payment. Screen shot of receipt from Amazon is attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkee View Post
    On 10/11/15, I purchased the monthly package for daily gems but the app froze up in the process of completing the transaction and the daily gem collect was never activated. When I go to the store, I have the option to buy again so it's like the transaction never happened. However, I was billed (via Amazon) and they said I need to contact uCool. Please activate the daily gem feature and send me the gems I missed since the payment. Screen shot of receipt from Amazon is attached.
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your account id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Account ID is 17292238
    Last edited by skimonkee; 11-03-2015 at 08:03 AM. Reason: found ID

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skimonkee View Post
    Account ID is 17292238
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for being patient with us. And we've just delivered your order now. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty