Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IAP currency issue

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

The price of gems was increased

hi guys,
    Today a want to buy some gems and I saw that the price of gems was increased.
    The mass of gems was 89.99 and now it's 99.99 euro.
    Could you check, its for all player other it's only for me
    Thx
    I don't understand why they increase the games. They don't sell more gems.
    It's a terrible strategy. The other games decriese his prices ,here we have a increasing....
    Thx for your replay

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Apple has made the new prizes :-( it would be fine if Ucool would give us more diamonds because of it, but I dont know if they will change the packages.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thx for the replay.
    It will be nice when we receive some more gems...
    I found some information about the theme:

http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...-prices-europe

Ucool you could inform us about this issue

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Increase ?

Have the money amounts from 99 USD gems (in EUR: because im from Germany 82 ) increased? ... in Germany, it now costs 100 ? ..

This is an increase of 18 ...

I've noticed the same with my currency. I've payed 365 Ron on the 22nd Dec 2014 and yesterday when I checked the price of the 99$ pack it was 580 Ron. I've opened a ticket and waiting on a reply from them since it's a huge increase

Banned Contributor Level 4
    I noticed this too .Just bought monthly card the price was like double for me from 3$ to 3, not euro.Can someone from ucool explain to us why the prices are doubled ,without any notice ,this look like a financial fraud,because prices are in $ but we pay in .

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by torbata View Post
    I noticed this too .Just bought monthly card the price was like double for me from 3$ to 3, not euro.Can someone from ucool explain to us why the prices are doubled ,without any notice ,this look like a financial fraud,because prices are in $ but we pay in .
    For some reason, we previusly wasnt paying VAT. As a Dane its 25%, so a 100$ pack is now 125dollar. If you press on the payment ammount, at least for android it states 100 Dollar purchase + 25 dollar VAT.

No clue why this changed all of a sudden, i was under the impression that google play prices always included VAT.

Increase price of gems ? Game is not that special yes it's fun but all this money ???

I recently noticed that the price of gems went up 5 GBP now for all you that can afford this then fair enough I can't but and I think it's a total joke that no notice told me of this. Infact I think the price should be brought back down to what it was or even lower. This game is great fun and plenty of stuff to do unlike other App Store games but come on its no that great ??? Fix this please or your going to lose custom, as I won't be paying extra for a daft I phone game. I can go play call of duty which I bought for 40 GBP but yet for some fun on my mobile all games want money from us.. Try not be like other games fair enough if people pay the high prices but would u not make more money from lower prices selling in quantity adds up rather than selling as a luxury(high price) have a think before your game crashes and fails as it already is with hackers etc

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We didn't change the price. The price change is because of Google's Value Added Tax. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the price change. It is caused by Google's new Value Added Tax to Europe Region. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Bolloys View Post
    Have the money amounts from 99 USD gems (in EUR: because im from Germany 82 €) increased? ... in Germany, it now costs 100 €? ..

This is an increase of 18 € ...
    Dear Leader
    Really sorry for the price change. It is caused by Google's new Value Added Tax to Europe Region. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar

IAP currency issue - 60% more money asked

Hello,

In the IAP window the prices are in USD.

But when I am trying to purchase a pack, I am presented with a currency conversion from EURO, and with added VAT.

So the 99.99 USD pack is actually 99.99 EURO + 24% VAT which is a total ripoff. Euro value is also calculated as 10% more expensive.

What the hell? Why should I pay the equivalent of 160 usd insted of 100?

I wanted to give you some money, but not 60% more. Oh HELL NO.
    Why are you tricking me and trying to get more money from me?

NOTE THAT THE CONVERSION USED TO BE IN USD WITHOUT VAT, NOT EURO + VAT.

Fix this if you want money.

No way am I going to pay 50% more. Maybe if you give me 50% more gems and 50% more VIP points.

Right. Can you make the IAP different for EU countries then?

If I pay 50% more, I expect 50% more gems and 50% more VIP points as well as 50% of any IAP related promo when there will be one running.

They why is it converting from EURO if the IAP window says USD?

Quote Originally Posted by axxel View Post
    I've noticed the same with my currency. I've payed 365 Ron on the 22nd Dec 2014 and yesterday when I checked the price of the 99$ pack it was 580 Ron. I've opened a ticket and waiting on a reply from them since it's a huge increase
    To hell with that, right? 60-65% more