Thread: Regarding Magic Stone character unlocks

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar

Regarding Magic Stone character unlocks

I normally just roll until I get the magic stone character, then leave them at 3 stars. Could someone who has promoted via the magic stone chest verify that after unlocking the character you are still able to get the full unlock (equal to 30 stones) or can you only get 3 or 4 stones of the exclusive character?

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The most I got was 6 and 4 of one hero in one roll. you can get the weekly hero card only once.

to get 4 star is 20000+(experience and asking others) 5 star 50000+-(guessing)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    On my facebook Heroes Charge community, someone told me that he bought 99.99$ 4-5 times to get 5* Weekly Hot Sale hero.
    He already have last week and this week (Hidden Needles)!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by psafx View Post
    On my facebook Heroes Charge community, someone told me that he bought 99.99$ 4-5 times to get 5* Weekly Hot Sale hero.
    He already have last week and this week (Hidden Needles)!
    You mean spend an amount of gems = to 4,5 times $99.99 OR just buy $99.99 x 5 times (*) and ucool give a 5* hero?

I think it's ok to ucool to have such (*) exchange, all what they need is real cash, about gems ? just a digit number stored somewhere in their server.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    You mean spend an amount of gems = to 4,5 times $99.99 OR just buy $99.99 x 5 times (*) and ucool give a 5* hero?

I think it's ok to ucool to have such (*) exchange, all what they need is real cash, about gems ? just a digit number stored somewhere in their server.
    I think that guy have vip 11 already. And he spend 500$ more to have 5star new hero. Ucool never give hero to you when buy gem...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Basically you need to get 10 hero cards, to push a hero to 5*,
    first card gives the hero, and then you need 250 ss, meaning 9 card (270) which is freaking expensive.
    Of course depends on your luck

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    Basically you need to get 10 hero cards, to push a hero to 5*,
    first card gives the hero, and then you need 250 ss, meaning 9 card (270) which is freaking expensive.
    Of course depends on your luck
    you can only get the card once...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    are you sure? I thought that you can get it more often, and if you already have the hero you get 30ss? Or how does it work, didn't try it out till I don't want to waste so many gems, and 3* is enough for now.
    At least in a youtube video I saw he got the hero card multiple times for 30ss.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by exemende View Post
    are you sure? I thought that you can get it more often, and if you already have the hero you get 30ss? Or how does it work, didn't try it out till I don't want to waste so many gems, and 3* is enough for now.
    At least in a youtube video I saw he got the hero card multiple times for 30ss.
    Hi, yea you only get it once. After that you get 4-8 stones each time. I believe the avarage gem usage for 4 stars is 20.000 gems. So for 50.000 gems you'll get 5*.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Thanks to everyone for confirming. I guess I'm sticking with 3 stars until the characters make it to the crusade/arena/GA/guild shops.

Exemende: I think we both saw the same video where the dude got the card several times...unfortunately that was the Chinese version and it looks like uCool decided to make it harder to add stars to the US version.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by NobleWood View Post
    Hi, yea you only get it once. After that you get 4-8 stones each time. I believe the avarage gem usage for 4 stars is 20.000 gems. So for 50.000 gems you'll get 5*.
    Yeah its true. Got CW and FD to 4* with about 20 k each

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    5 star is about 50 K

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I got a question. The 3 daily heroes in that chest, if you don't have them can you get a card for them?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgivenYo View Post
    I got a question. The 3 daily heroes in that chest, if you don't have them can you get a card for them?
    No. You can only get soulstones for them.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Great information in this thread - answered all my questions regarding the stones and cards. I'm glad I did not buy more gems to try to 4* my ninja warrior last night while WC was also one of the stone options.