Thread: Protest against hacker problem in the game

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar

Protest against hacker problem in the game

It all started from here:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...-cave-cheating

and here:

http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...4545#post84545

I dont like the fact that hackers can obviously hack and publicly announce their hacks in this game, and what even disturbs me more is the non-action taking of the developers. From now on, in every few hours, I will post a topic regarding this issue until I see some responses or action from the developers.

I encourage other players who want to have a fair and fun gaming environment do the same thing with me. Some players with me also already rated HC downward to 1*. We want to see the justice

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    already downward to 1*, 0 if I could

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I am very disappointed with those hackers. Also on server 42 there are two people who are top GOLD and XP at the same time... this is an insult to all paying players. I will not buy gems anymore in this game till they fix hacking.

Administrator
    Dear Leader,

Thank you for your report. We have verified this issue and this is not a hack or cheat. This was a calculation glitch with our previous cave settings, we have already fixed it. Please help report future bugs so that we can fix them in timely manner. Once again, thank you for the report. It's only with your help that we can keep building a great place for us all to enjoy Heroes Charge.

Best Regards,

Ucool Support

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    That means no actions taken for those exploit and gain advantages from this glitch ? Your reply is no other than: "Feel free to exploit glitch, it's our (ucool) fault after all."

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    excerpt from ucool ToS:

[...]Rules Related to Game Play.

Game play is what the Games are all about, and uCool strictly enforces the rules that govern game play. Certain acts go beyond what is "fair" and are considered violations of these Terms of Use. Those acts include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:

Using or exploiting errors in design, features that have not been documented, and/or "program bugs" to gain access that is otherwise not available, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other players;[...]

I would argue that getting triple the amount of gold + exp salves through a bug is a clear competitive advantage over other players. So no action taken here means if we find another bug in the future we are free to take as much benefit as we can?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    so how about putting lvl 1 heroes on booty cave? glitch? bug? or what?

how about the small icon on his screenshot? ppl call it xmod
    is that legit?

ucool, u like the government in my country. if u have a lot money to get vip 11 u can do anything u like and free from the punishment.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley View Post
    Dear Leader,

Thank you for your report. We have verified this issue and this is not a hack or cheat. This was a calculation glitch with our previous cave settings, we have already fixed it. Please help report future bugs so that we can fix them in timely manner. Once again, thank you for the report. It's only with your help that we can keep building a great place for us all to enjoy Heroes Charge.

Best Regards,

Ucool Support
    No it is not just a display issue or calculation glitch.

can you explain why level 1 heroes can digger in booty cave?
    And why calculation glitches only happen to players from VN only on multiple servers?

And did the miscalculated gold get distributed to those players?

Neglegence is alsoa crime.

I am still extremely unsatisfied that this cheating is being tolerated by the officials. (even if it's not cheating, it's intentional bug abusing at the least and that is strictly against the ToS)
    They made so much profit off of that, are laughing(even flaming in world chat) at us humble players and now they have such an advantage without any consequences?

I really don't know what to say about this anymore...

edit: Betty posted this in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Could you tell us the in-game name of that player please? So that we can ban him quick. And we will report this problem to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    I guess there is hope

Banned Contributor Level 4
    i will help you!

Quote Originally Posted by ifrit View Post
    Attachment 2956Attachment 2956

see 'Trung Bao'

While we raids 14 times

He was 81 raids

What's this possible?
    here is the reply from admin

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    He challenged 18 times in the past 9 days. So it's normal. Or do you have more information please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    yeah, Trung Bao is Vietnam!
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    it completely make no sense when the 2nd position is 5 times less than the 1st one. the pic show 81 and you say 18, something wrong here ?
    and admin is blind or supporting this poor country on purpose??

admin never appear again on this forum, the case is done! Hacker is still free out there..

here is the link
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...8696#post68696

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 tdhoang89@yahoo.com's Avatar
    I am kind of losing trust in this company. They are clearly supporting those hackers.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We are hard against cheater, and we've banned accounts that are reported cheated. But we can't act within one or two days against cheaters when a new cheat comes out. Thank you for you support on Ucool.

Best Regards
    Betty