Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help a New Girl Out! <3

Silver Member Contributor Level 4 cancuk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Padgett View Post
    I've been working on Succubus, Leaf Shadow, Commando, and I'm still farming Old Curse/War Chief. I also started working on Phoenix, Ice Mage, and Mystic. Are any of those three also good?
    Hi, IMO, from those three, Mystic is the best, because from skillset, he got blind which is useful in both arena and crusader, and magic power

boost(his purple skill) for his teammate while the other two, especially Ice Mage, (since i dont have any experience yet with Phoenix.) doesnt do

much later game, except in amazon trial

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Off topic:
    I've sure seen alot of posts with questions about formations, most having 3-4 replies max. With a touch of <3 hearts and style guys come drooling with a hell of a lot of replies truly an interesting feature
    No offence to the thread starter I just had to comment on a commonly seen online gaming trend
    Fill your posts with hearts and guys come running in for help

Ok go on, and don't forget to curse me a little while you're at it

On topic:
    Haha eek! Sorry This is just how I usually type. I didn't mean to....

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    No offense, but why did you feel the need to point out that you are female? That's the only reason i haven't replied here. (well now i did :d )

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meepro View Post
    No offense, but why did you feel the need to point out that you are female? That's the only reason i haven't replied here. (well now i did :d )
    Replies: 32
    Views: 1,915

on a conventional team setup thread that no one bothers to check. That's why Online communities are full of truly desperate nerds

Quote Originally Posted by hayamakun View Post
    I disagree with the Succubus recommendation. She's OP until 53, average until 70, and not so great after that. I wouldn't invest in her too much.
    Shameless thread stealing, but with whom would you replace succubus after 60 if there s no LG available in that setup? Mystic doesnt really have a synergy in it and AS is still squishy as F$(@#+$

New Comers

hey

So, my #1 sugggestion is: Buy spins.. Umm, I meant monthly card. It wilo help a lot. Also go to MarkDonalds restaurant daily for 1k gems code. They give you a HC doll too of your choice. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by motoucle View Post
    Shameless thread stealing, but with whom would you replace succubus after 60 if there s no LG available in that setup? Mystic doesnt really have a synergy in it and AS is still squishy as F$(@#+$
    LG is pretty OP from 60-73, so I'd really try to get her for those levels. Mystic wouldn't be bad for synergy with OC though, so he can also work in that setup. His buff and blind are great.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hayamakun View Post
    I disagree with the Succubus recommendation. She's OP until 53, average until 70, and not so great after that. I wouldn't invest in her too much.
    She's F2P.

She'll be able to farm Succubus in chapter 5, way earlier than Lunar Guardian (before level 46).

You are talking about more than 100 soul stones head start for a free player. I stick to my recommendations.

Furthermore, I personally find Lunar Guardian a little lacklustre (charging enemy's team with energy faster) and she's not a staple hero post-level 73.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Padgett View Post
    I've been working on Succubus, Leaf Shadow, Commando, and I'm still farming Old Curse/War Chief. I also started working on Phoenix, Ice Mage, and Mystic. Are any of those three also good?
    Work on Vengence Spirit on Elite Maps while you are at it. Best to start on her early.

Phoenix depends on team setup.

Ice Mage not recommended.

Mystic either concurrently with Commando (if you want to save on 10 coin resets) or after Commando.

EDIT:

If you require a list of 'recommended heroes' to farm, here are some guidelines. You'll have to figure out how to use them yourself though:

Elite Map - Machinist (level 80+), Vengence Spirit (level 73+), Silencer (level 80+), Admiral (level 80+), Succubus, War Chief, Chaplain (for Crusade)

Guild Tokens - Arcane Sapper (level 73+), Succubus, Lunar Guardian (minimum Purple), Tusked Storm (minimum 4*)

Arena Tokens - Drunken Master (5*), Old Curse (minimum 4*)

Crusade Tokens - Commando, Mystic, Frost Mage (not as important as Commando and Mystic)

Grand Arena Tokens - Iron Hoof, Death Mage (for level 70+ Crusade)

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Star View Post
    since when we need to mention our achievements to post an opinion in this forum? lol

I'm a top 10 player in my server and leader of the best guild and never say this in my posts
    its up to you if you want to mention, or not. mentioning gives more credibility, well, up to people if they wanna believe.

P.S. - i'm not lacking when compared to your rank in actual fact, to be honest ; )

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylain View Post
    mentioning gives more credibility
    I never mentioned it and have credibility

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    yes succubus is worth investing since ur a grill

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    farm warchief on elite. start farming vengeful spirit and silencer too on elite if you get a chance... get arcane sapper, death bringer in guild shop... get old curse and hidden needle on arena shop... get mystic, frost mage and 5* them including commando... as of now you can go with admiral, succubus, shadow leaves, chaplain (very usefull) and commando... keep your Vanguard warrior updated he's one of the best late game... when you hit 60 and can buy from grand arena get death mage ASAP if you didn't get her from lucky chest... and you can either pick ember blade (best with vanguard warrior without commando in the line up) fallen dominion for arena dominance or cloud walker with a lot of utility and can be use on almost everything... hmmm... it's just my opinion though... get a guild with death knight to hire for crusade and poisoned one later for portals and raids... no need to farm them your a f2p player so you can't get everything that you need remember that you can hire some on mercenary in your guild.... and pull some 10x bronze chest whenever you get extra you'll get a chance to farm 1* heroes ss and or cards

Rachel, I would say the biggest mistake you could make is not building your team level. People in my guild intentionally build their team level slowly so they can "own" the lower levels with highly developed characters (for the respective level). The only level really worth "owning" is level 90. You gain team experience by spending stamina and completing daily tasks. You unlock superior gear when your team level increases. Going slow in any freemium game is a waste of time.

Lolz soz to say this
    her second abilities is pretty nice it made my BW DIED in not many seconds