Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help a New Girl Out! <3

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Help a New Girl Out! <3

Hi hi everyone!! I started playing this game 6 days ago and I'm loving it, but I'm like one of those super picky players who likes to plan out everything ahead of time while I'm playing so I was hoping you guys could help me with units!! I've looked at some threads about the best units but its not complete and I'm not totally sure what the best route would be for a f2p like me okay so these are my units that I have, I'm lvl 37 and I'm in a guild with other people about the same lvl as me.

I started lvl'ing up all my units but then I read that its better to focus, so my main 5 units are
    Tank: Cleric
    Healer: Chaplin
    Buff: Commando
    Damage: Bat Girl
    Long Range: ShadowLeaf
    I'm f2p and its only been 6 days but so far, I've been able to 15/15 Crusade without a Death Knight friend cause I can't find one. I've been using a windmaster friend and I really really like her! I wanna go and try to collect her but I'm working on Commando first. I'm using Cleric cause I don't have a much better tank, but I really like him too and hes helped me get through crusade so far so its been pretty awesome. The units that I'm going for are:
    Arena: Old Curse
    Crusade: Commando----> Then Windmaster
    Elite: War Chief
    I heard that War Chief was super good as a tank, so I was hoping to collect him and try it out. Okay so I just want a ton, ton ton ton ton of tips and stuff that I should do and work on! I'm totes new and I'm not really familiar with a lot of stuff yet. I have a short list of questions that would really help.

Questions:
    1) Is Succubus worth working on? I only use her cause shes my rare summon, but I don't see a lot of high lvl players using her.
    2) Is Shadowleaf worth it? I see lots of high lvl players using her but I really just honestly hate her active skill. She doesn't have an AOE, and her skill is like random and its not too great right now
    3) Is windmaster good? I don't see her too popular as a staple but I really like her in crusade right now. I'm not sure if its because I'm low level'ed, or if shes really good.
    4) What should I do to lvl up every day?
    5) I've saved 2100 gems so far, and I was wondering weather or not I should summon the 10x when I get to 2590 gems. I really want that free unit, but everyone says use it on energy.
    6) Whats the order of ranks? I know its White--->Green--->Green +1---> Blue---> Blue+1--->? What comes next? Is it blue 2--->Purple? Or Blue 1--->Purple? or blue 3---> purple? I really want that last skill.
    7) What are some other good farmable heroes from the elite quests that would help me? I've heard about lightning elemental, professional killer, Mystic.
    8) I'm about to get the phoenix tomorrow as my 7th day prize. Is phoenix any good?

Thanks everyone!! Its great being here and I hope that I'll fit in eventually haha. :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Padgett View Post
    Questions:
    1) Is Succubus worth working on? I only use her cause shes my rare summon, but I don't see a lot of high lvl players using her.
    2) Is Shadowleaf worth it? I see lots of high lvl players using her but I really just honestly hate her active skill. She doesn't have an AOE, and her skill is like random and its not too great right now
    3) Is windmaster good? I don't see her too popular as a staple but I really like her in crusade right now. I'm not sure if its because I'm low level'ed, or if shes really good.
    5) I've saved 2100 gems so far, and I was wondering weather or not I should summon the 10x when I get to 2590 gems. I really want that free unit, but everyone says use it on energy.
    6) Whats the order of ranks? I know its White--->Green--->Green +1---> Blue---> Blue+1--->? What comes next? Is it blue 2--->Purple? Or Blue 1--->Purple? or blue 3---> purple? I really want that last skill.
    7) What are some other good farmable heroes from the elite quests that would help me? I've heard about lightning elemental, professional killer, Mystic.
    8) I'm about to get the phoenix tomorrow as my 7th day prize. Is phoenix any good?

Thanks everyone!! Its great being here and I hope that I'll fit in eventually haha. :P
    1. She's fine now, you need to replace her later after 70ish to compete in arena.
    2. Leaf is beast now and after purple, that's why many people keep her up. Her ult semi-aoe so not that bad. With silence, slow, and aura atk buff. She's a good choice. Don't forget to finish the quest to make her *2 easily.
    3. I think you need to find guild which can provide DK, sooner or later crusade will become harder/at least average with your team composition.
    4. Daily quest, reset stamina, admire guildmate
    5. Yea, it has been complicated. Options are call the 10 summon now because you're still in lower level with less heroes than other. At higher level, never summon that again. Let's see what hero comes out.
    6. W-G-G1-B-B1-B2-P-P1-P2-P3-P4-O-O1-O2-??
    7. Elites? Vengeance, Lunar, Mystic from crusade.
    8. Not yet, too limited option to farm her star

Quote Originally Posted by Mikasa View Post
    1. She's fine now, you need to replace her later after 70ish to compete in arena.
    2. Leaf is beast now and after purple, that's why many people keep her up. Her ult semi-aoe so not that bad. With silence, slow, and aura atk buff. She's a good choice. Don't forget to finish the quest to make her *2 easily.
    3. I think you need to find guild which can provide DK, sooner or later crusade will become harder/at least average with your team composition.
    4. Daily quest, reset stamina, admire guildmate
    5. Yea, it has been complicated. Options are call the 10 summon now because you're still in lower level with less heroes than other. At higher level, never summon that again. Let's see what hero comes out.
    6. W-G-G1-B-B1-B2-P-P1-P2-P3-P4-O-O1-O2-??
    7. Elites? Vengeance, Lunar, Mystic from crusade.
    8. Not yet, too limited option to farm her star
    Ooh thanks for the advice!
    So basically these will be the units I use for sure.
    Leaf, commando, chaplin.
    I was wondering what was so good about Mystic? I could technically get him tomorrow with Crusade since he only needs 1000 points, but I looked at him and I didn't really like him all that much. I guess I'm just a bit too new to understand?
    Also who should I use for my tank? Would War Chief be good? Also what about Windmaster? I she as good as I think she is?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Ooh thanks for the advice!
    So basically these will be the units I use for sure.
    Leaf, commando, chaplin.
    I was wondering what was so good about Mystic? I could technically get him tomorrow with Crusade since he only needs 1000 points, but I looked at him and I didn't really like him all that much. I guess I'm just a bit too new to understand?
    Also who should I use for my tank? Would War Chief be good? Also what about Windmaster? I she as good as I think she is?
    Chaplin won't be useful at arena but she does well at crusade. If you notice there's 'tip' tool at crusade menu, you will see how good is mystic. Mainly used for Mystic-Sapper-WC-Commando-Old Curse at arena. I'm not sure about windmaster since you already have Succubus, better nuke but still, share same purpose for me. WarChief after purple is very common and you should get him, and his star too. For now, any 3* tank or even admiral still do well I think.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    These threads need to stop. If you end up seriously playing the game then every hero is useful. There is no planning ahead, just get every hero stone you can manage and when you cap one at 5 stars sub another hero into your farming routine.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar

You must plan

Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    These threads need to stop. If you end up seriously playing the game then every hero is useful. There is no planning ahead, just get every hero stone you can manage and when you cap one at 5 stars sub another hero into your farming routine.
    No planning is the worst suggestion.....

It makes a long game much longer! LOL

Plan to secure your crusade team(mystic,FM Rent dk, DM at 60), and easy to farm heroes in the arena (WC,LS, COM, Sapper), 1-2 raid heroes (Rifleman, Troll) to keep up decent raid rank.

After your income of crusade arena guild coins become consistent, then choose to expand to heroes that improve your current pool for GA, arena.

Try joining server 1 and earn arena coins to 5 star OC/Panda, probably take you forever... Your unhelpful posting should stop before taking about treads.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzoblu View Post
    No planning is the worst suggestion.....

It makes a long game much longer! LOL

Plan to secure your crusade team(mystic,FM Rent dk, DM at 60), and easy to farm heroes in the arena (WC,LS, COM, Sapper), 1-2 raid heroes (Rifleman, Troll) to keep up decent raid rank.

After your income of crusade arena guild coins become consistent, then choose to expand to heroes that improve your current pool for GA, arena.

Try joining server and earn arena coins to 5 star OC/Panda, probably take you forever... Your unhelpful posting should stop before taking about treads.
    but these threads are annoying after seeing 12+ a week.

If they just read some other threads they would know exactly what to do.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Questions:
    Hi there.. I'll try to help based on my experience.. I'm now at 76 and soon will hit 77 by tommorow in server 33..

1. Sucubuss is good at your level but will be decreased by the time being so dont invest too much on her..
    2. Shadow leaf worth it! As she hit purple she got attacking aura that give damage to team.. She got silent and got pretty high critical chance later and quite easy to collect because she is dropped from bronze chest..
    3. Wind master i used it till hit purple then substitute her.. Not that good.. I prefer machinist for dps since he dropped from bronze chest and he is good at high level..
    4. Just do the daily activity like hunt soul stone if i were you.. Focus on wc and try to decide what heroes you want.. I'm too late too farm vengencane now but you should farm her.. My recomendation from elite are warchief, shadow leaf, machinisit and vengeance.. If you want to have another tank try shallow.. Some people said he is not that good but i like him.. Pretty hard at my level and easy to promote because his ss is in bronze chest..
    5. Use it to recharge energy 2 times per day each consume 50 gems.. Dont waste it on reseting stamina that take 100 gems.. Not worth it from my perception..
    6. After blue +1 then blue +2, purple +1-4 then orange..
    7. From crusade farm commando until *5 and mystic till 4* then save it for gear.. From guild raid later on farm lunar till 4* then farm for arcane sapper.. He is a core hero at 73+ atm.. From arena you farm old curse till 4* then farm panda.. At 60 you will unlock grand arena the go for death mage..

Try to develop admiral.. She is good at high level but only have 1 elite stage for now.. Farm her if i may say.. And if you have spare money try to open 10 bronze chest.. Some free hero are there like shallow keeper, admiral, emberstar, psycopath and even shadow leaf..

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Welcome to the internet, where people panic when they see a girl posts something in a male-centric forum. Hahaha

I literally loled at your "BAT GIRL" too haha

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    Welcome to the internet, where people panic when they see a girl posts something in a male-centric forum. Hahaha

I literally loled at your "BAT GIRL" too haha
    Who's to say that he isn't a guy pretending to be a girl?
    G=uy
    I=n
    R=eal
    L=ife

Back on topic,

1. Succubus is useless
    2. Only good hero you have is COMMANDO.
    3. Shadowleaf is weak.
    4. Lightning Master is weak.

Farm more heroes like Mystic, AS, Lunar, Panda, IH, etc.

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Lol, saying Succubus is USELESS seems pretty exaggerated, since she is only 37 and until 70+ levels succuba works fine in arena and will however be useful in other tasks (dot portal, valkyrie trial). Imho Succy worth the investment, I leveled her up until 65 and worked good for me. Now I'm 74 and I still use her for some task, I'm also planning about leveling her up a bit more.

Commando is awesome, keep on work on her since she will be your best friend until the end of time, lol

"Shadowleaf is weak" if possible is even a worse statement then "Succuba is useless". Maybe after 73+ doesn't shine anymore as she does before that level, but she will still work extremely good in GA, besides that in arena paired with commando, wc, LG and VS/OC works godly.
    Keep on farming her stones in elite, you will not regret.

Excluding chaplain, which is good in crusade, as sapper counter and sometimes in campaign, the other heroes you have are preatty weak, so you can still work on it if you need them to go on with the campaign but leave them behind asap.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by m0rtr3d View Post
    1. Succubus is useless
    2. Only good hero you have is COMMANDO.
    3. Shadowleaf is weak.
    4. Lightning Master is weak.
    Please don't listen to this guy. He is one of the most stupid active visitors in this forum.

He is wrong on 1 and 3. Succubus Worth the investment and Shadowleaf is strong

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Its impossible to plan

I just wanted to say that make a plan on the long run will hurt you, because this game evolve every month (thats true),so someone will tell you that "this hero is useful" but in a month you will hear that this hero is useless a the late game so:_ you want to enjoy the game only at lvl 90 or pawn people of your lvl ? thats a real dilemma. I can just say read the post on the forum because maybe ext month Cloud Walker and Phoenix will change mentality if they become "easy to get" etc. Enjoy the game late, this forum is a mess but there is literraly a lot of good information that people will miss to tell you. Dont listen the advice of 4-5 people. Every hero is useful in a way, thats depend on what you like (Arena/Gran arena) (from experience: I was really bad at arena because. Its really soon for you to make plan and the lucky drop ( crusade and chest ) will change the way you play. Have fun and sorry for all the mistakes Im not native english speaking.

Thanks for all the help guys! I just did a few summons and j was wondering if depths voice and ice Mage were any good? They can freeze and put people to sleep right? Also why is machinist all that good? I discovered that I actually like the bat girl! I didn't lvl up her skill so the dmg wasn't that great but once I lvled it up it worked just like wind master. Also why is shallows keeper any good? Is he better than war chief? Should I just stick to cleric until I get war chief?

Banned Contributor Level 6
    Shallows keeper isn't better then war chief until 90, so don't care about him atm, you just don't need him. If you find another tank in a chest (a 3* tank as brute, iron hoof, even death gore) use it instead of admiral or cleric (another tanks that shines in end game as I heard), otherwise until you unlock WC use one of them, isn't that important which one since you will change it.
    Depths voice and Ice mage are quite good in end game, now aren't useful at all, save gold and gears for some other hero useful in the next future. I don't know so much about machinist, I just know that someone use it for some purpose that is not clear to me, maybe someone else can illuminate about this topic.
    "bat girl" (lol) is quite good as I said, keep on work on her (with gears and skills, don't redeem stones from arena shop) and she will work good for you.