Thread: Solution for crusade

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Lightbulb Solution for crusade

Recently me and my guildmates have noticed that crusade got a lot easier with less gold from chests. Why is that just because some people complained about its difficulty, now the rest of us have to suffer. For me and a lot of other players, it is too boring when doing crusade now. But still, some may want it to be easy.

I say there should be 2 options when you reset crusade: HARD (better drops and more gold) and EASY (worse drops and less gold). You may even include a 3rd option: NIGHTMARE mode (chances of dropping good purple items and even more gold). Dragon coins from chests are still the same for every mode.

There everyone can choose what they are more comfortable with, and everyone is happy.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
    Recently me and my guildmates have noticed that crusade got a lot easier with less gold from chests. Why is that just because some people complained about its difficulty, now the rest of us have to suffer. For me and a lot of other players, it is too boring when doing crusade now. But still, some may want it to be easy.

I say there should be 2 options when you reset crusade: HARD (better drops and more gold) and EASY (worse drops and less gold). You may even include a 3rd option: NIGHTMARE mode (chances of dropping good purple items and even more gold). Dragon coins from chests are still the same for every mode.

There everyone can choose what they are more comfortable with, and everyone is happy.
    Could be a solution, but i would exspect that you would still get those "buuh, i cant complete more then 8/15 hardmode" even though they would be able to get full dragon coins from normal mode.

Other then that, i really like the idea, as i greatly dislike this decrese in difficulty.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. Our developers will check the overall crusade statistics and see if it's needed to tweak the Crusade difficulties. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty