Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crusade has gotten TOO easy

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Crusade has gotten TOO easy

Please increase the difficulty level in crusade please. It has gotten too easy that the gold earned from chests has decreased for me. I believe the amount of gold you will get depend on the power of level of your opponents. I want to earn more gold. So, please make it harder.

Another way to fix this problem is maybe to have 2-3 level of difficulties of crusade. So that people can choose their appropriate level.

Best,

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    If you could separate your need and your expectation, it's better for everyone.

You need more gold coins from Crusade -> let ask ucool increase gold coins in each Crusade's chest.

There is no issue here, you just walk around by asking harder Crusade -> expect to have more gold coins because Crusade is harder. However Crusade harder does not mean there will have more gold coins in chest, what if ucool only make Crusade harder with less gold coins ? You never want that, right ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yep, crusade is way to easy. Before they made double coins , it was really a challenge. I had to retry 10-20 times at the last stages. It was fun... now , 15/15 auto-attack. Easy money

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Please n.1: do not put your foot down that you want an hardest Crusade.
    Please n.2: do not be egoistic and try to think that not all players have level 80+, full gears, full stars.
    Please n.3: do not feel as crusade is not more challenging. Trust me... if you read the forum, there are a lot of players that cannot get 15/15 stages: wrong team, low game skills, auto-fight mode, use ult in the wrong way / time and so on...

Conclusion: enjoy the game and (for you) the easy money

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You are a stupid guy.
    Crusade is the main source for gold to farm the heroes.
    Why you speak so bulshieds.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    agreed with Bin.
    the number ppl who complain about crusade too hard more than ppl who complain crusade too easy.

better u ask ucool increase the gold rather than asking hardest crusade.

I am vip 4. I don't have many heroes. I think for one thing I enjoy playing difficult stage more than easy stage. I really feel that this is the purpose of playing the game. I am happier even with same coins, same award but harder crusade.

Using auto fight is a "wrong" way to play crusade. Timing to cast the ulti to disable the enemies' ulti is everything to finish crusade. There are also a few more smart tricks to play crusade more efficiently. Harder crusade really requires you to think and plan more. But as of now, I don't have to do anything to finish the crusade.

Lightbulb Solution for crusade

Yes I agree that crusade is a joke now. For me and a lot of other players, it is too boring when doing crusade now. But some may want it to be easy.

I say there should be 2 options when you reset crusade: HARD (better drops and more gold) and EASY (worse drops and less gold). You may even include a 3rd option: NIGHTMARE mode (chances of dropping good purple items and even more gold). Dragon coins from chests are still the same for every mode.

There everyone can choose what they are more comfortable with, and everyone is happy.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Nokiya420's Avatar
    the only reason crusade is "easy" for me is because I finally managed to form a decent crusade team (DM, OC, FM, KOTL, MIRANA), before that it was pure struggle
    it would be nice if they just increased gold gain, because all current gold you earn is spent on upgrading spells of heroes, and you have nothing left for new ones
    its the real struggle, and this is what mobile games are sadly made for
    they want you to struggle to the point where you will give up and pay them, which I already am, but I cannot possibly get vip 11

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    Thank you for your feedback. Our developers will review the overall crusade data and see if it's needed to tweak the difficulty. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Crusade is been like that for me for weeks and drops are extremely crappy. I got 8 whites, 4 greens and 3 blues yesterday. And it's been like that (most white drops, no hero cards for weeks)

My highest level opponents are 2 levels lower than me.

I understand that crusade difficulty is hard to position, and it is the major source of gold.

But it should be challenging and propotionally rewarding as well.

So stage 1-9 should be easy so that most players will pull through , then 10-12 should start becoming a bit harder with teams 1 -2 levels higher than our team and 13-15 should be challenging and very rewarding and the teams should be around 3 levels higher.

Believe it or not I actually miss the old crusade time when I had to put all strategic planning in and getting decent rewards like a DK card or Lunar card from time to time.

Current crusade is a joke, auto fight all way through to only get like 1m gold and a.bunch of whites.

Mixed feelings

Well just a week or two ago I was complaining via email about the difficulty of the Crusades. Getting teams 6 levels higher than me all 5 stars made it impossible to complete. Then came a small update and I guess they changed the match ups. I now get teams up to 3 or 4 levels higher tha me but only in the last 3 to 5 waves which is acceptable but I have to agree. I havent struggled to complete it once since then. Not complaining just saying the match ups still need some tweaking.

Crusade

im level 68
    brute, emberstar, cleric, lightning master and chaplain usually
    the farthest I can get is to the 11th wave.

Easy? No way. I have seen to notes on the hacking, the unfair
    advantages they've been getting, the caves being a concern.

There is no way I can afford to spend, or willing to spend more money
    when I read about all the issues.

Easy and Hard settings are subjective, and if you have a hacked character,
    who cares what setting you put into the crusades. They'll keep hacking.

The HONEST players get screwed

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I don't know what you have been smoking, but today I got a lvl 83 with 4-5 stars on his heroes since stage 4 of the crusade, followed by stage 5 - lvl 82 full 5 stars.

Stage 6 - lvl 83 again... and lvl 82-83-84 since then, all 4-5 stars. Today it was extremely difficult and had 4 dead heroes in the end with multiple retries of each stage.

Crusade used to be fun now it's easy and boring... sure the money is good.
    Drops are crap... i never get good things. I have won rifleman 1 star when i started playing and windmaster*3 from gold chest. Since then i never saw a hero from crusade or gold chests... only garbage.