Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commando and Sapper INT

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

Commando and Sapper INT

Ok so I kept my Commandos Int lower than my Sappers int. In case I play a physical setup (LS,Com,VS,AS,WC). The other AS bow chaces my own sapper. I however feel that my own As dies this way faster and the other often lives 2-5 sec longer.
    So am I am thinking about upgrading my Com to max so he hase higher int than my As.
    Fatal mistake or smart?

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Ok so I kept my Commandos Int lower than my Sappers int. In case I play a physical setup (LS,Com,VS,AS,WC). The other AS bow chaces my own sapper. I however feel that my own As dies this way faster and the other often lives 2-5 sec longer.
    So am I am thinking about upgrading my Com to max so he hase higher int than my As.
    Fatal mistake or smart?
    I am having the same experience as u, sapper dies instantly

Maybe you're playing against panda or mystic?
    Their blinds are useful vs as

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    its ok to full enchant and evolve your COM on P+4 cause she got another Dodge Gear and will increase her Dodge to 80 , also i suggest you to use Panda as frontline , his blind help much on early battle.

Don't have commando be the highest INT among your physical heroes at P+4,
    having sapper jump to the back row is one of the worst things to happen.

I have won teams with 2 to 4k higher power than me because sapper jumped to commando/shadowleaf
    Just max enchant the non-int increasing items

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Don't have commando be the highest INT among your physical heroes at P+4,
    having sapper jump to the back row is one of the worst things to happen.

I have won teams with 2 to 4k higher power than me because sapper jumped to commando/shadowleaf
    Just max enchant the non-int increasing items
    if com and AS got same star , com will have higher INT even you dont enchant 3 item (emerald fork , ball lightning , allroundshoes).

Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    if com and AS got same star , com will have higher INT even you dont enchant 3 item (emerald fork , ball lightning , allroundshoes).
    Just don't equip one of the items like emerald fork which is the least useful of the three.
    Capping INT is the only way to go for physical teams really, I over equip/enchanted my shadowleaf and that was a big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyy View Post
    At lvl81-84, commando is very hard to kill by sapper while sapper is too easy to kill, if you make sapper highest int at lvl81-84, you lose for sure in arena......
    agree , Com got 80 Dodge while Sapper only 60 Dodge

At lvl81-84, commando is very hard to kill by sapper while sapper is too easy to kill, if you make sapper highest int at lvl81-84, you lose for sure in arena......
    The key is not sapper killing commando, the thing is if sapper jumps to the backrow, he will be able to hit your other backrow and probably touch your last midround, this depends on what team combinations you are talking about but so far I have no problems taking down teams with highest INT in their backrows

@Sleep yes thats what I though and thats how it was at 80...
    I am 84 now and my sapper has highest int.. and my sapper getting chased by their sapper + their whole team kills my own sapper super fast while the other sapper lives...
    Also today my sapper totally failed against Commando... 4 dodges in a row then no crit.. then he was dead...
    So I think 80+ its the way to go to fully equip commando... like rocky said.

I do encounter the miss and die part but not as much against physical teams like the original post was about, it's usually against teams with mystic high int. I'm 82 atm,usually going against 83+
    I usually use mystic when playing against sappers actually.
    I think you should try capping int first to see if it works for you. Since you can equip/enchant anytime you want but not the other round

all top arena teams are using commando to trap sapper, sapper will only hit commando

pretty much everyone around lvl81-84 are using WC/Panda, AS, VS, commando with commando highest int

go fight teams like this and you will realize your sapper is doing no dmg and dies under VS's spilt arrow
    I see, when using pure physical against teams like that, maxing commando for bait does make sense.

yes as you can see i asked for physical team only....
    In Magic Team you keep your OC Int higher then your Mystic Int or your fucked...
    Commando Int doesnt matter there much...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Tremain View Post
    Fatal mistake or smart?
    I play my main team lvl 83 exactly like that
    Vs/ls/commando/as/wc

I made great expiriences with that setup against other arcane teams.
    Only oc-mystik is a real threat to that.
    Even panda makes it not harder than wc as enemy tank

As is 5*rest4* as is highest int.
    Most times the enemys arcane teleport at the place where my as was before ... than hitting air ! Standing with the back to all my team.

Enemy as dies most times bfor he teleport the second time.
    After 80 i got the feeling it is even stronger than before. My as still p+3 fully enchant

Even when enemys arcane teleport to my own. He just charge his energy greatly

Ok fully enchanted and equipped my Commando now and won 3 games vs teams i normally lost.
    I am sold

Ps: @rocky sapper however hits commando and Leaves when he ports to com. I am thinking about changing Leaves to Tusk vs Sapper team. Eventhough i hate to lose the silence and the slow LS provides