Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fallen Dominion or Cloud Walker at 80+?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Miserymachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharko View Post
    Yet, FD counter is DM. She hits him hard in the face at the beginning of the battle then silences him making him unable to get his clone or jump back, that makes him a cripple infront of the front and middle lines.
    Yeah but then the opposing team is already crippled because they brought a death mage to an arena fight.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Sharko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miserymachine View Post
    Yeah but then the opposing team is already crippled because they brought a death mage to an arena fight.
    Not that much if u have a decent magic team to support. I wiuld say IH + DM + FM + OC + Mystic could do well against a regular physical team with FD. FM would ensure DM ult is completed befire she dies, and the opposing team has a nullified hero = FD

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    It seems like those who have a Cloud Walker prefer him and those with a Fallen Dominion like him the most :'D

It is not as obvious as i first thought.

Could someone please recommend one of those two with a fitting team around?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracolord View Post
    It seems like those who have a Cloud Walker prefer him and those with a Fallen Dominion like him the most :'D

It is not as obvious as i first thought.

Could someone please recommend one of those two with a fitting team around?
    Speaking for myself as I have a FD. I suggest him in a full physical team of: WC/IH + comm/TS + FD + SL + LG

Yet from what I have seen FD is mainly a tank killer, while CW is a great for killing tanks + mid line. Both can be easily countered if silenced at the beginneing of the battle + severe aoe magic damage.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Speaking for myself as I have a FD. I suggest him in a full physical team of: WC/IH + comm/TS + FD + SL + LG

Yet from what I have seen FD is mainly a tank killer, while CW is a great for killing tanks + mid line. Both can be easily countered if silenced at the beginneing of the battle + severe aoe magic damage.
    Hi Sharko, is any other way to counter FD and CW at "low" lvl? I'm lvl 60 and I am destroyed by teams with FD+CW or even with CW only. CW always destroys my WC+OC, and my LS silence isn't enough. I have WC 3*, LS3*, OC4*, Mystic3*, COMM4*, FM2*, Succ3*, SO2*, WM3*, and can't find any composition to beat those teams with CW and FD. I just unlocked arena, sonot sure if go for DM or IH, but your advice with DM in the team seams so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Divam View Post
    Hi Sharko, is any other way to counter FD and CW at "low" lvl? I'm lvl 60 and I am destroyed by teams with FD+CW or even with CW only. CW always destroys my WC+OC, and my LS silence isn't enough. I have WC 3*, LS3*, OC4*, Mystic3*, COMM4*, FM2*, Succ3*, SO2*, WM3*, and can't find any composition to beat those teams with CW and FD. I just unlocked arena, sonot sure if go for DM or IH, but your advice with DM in the team seams so good.
    Try using this team: IH + DM + OC + mystic + SL. The double silence with mystic's blind, IH's stun, and OC's freeze might do the trick. Haven't tried it though

Try using this team: IH + DM + OC + mystic + SL. The double silence with mystic's blind, IH's stun, and OC's freeze might do the trick. Haven't tried it though
    Still a month or so to have DM + IH, but I will try.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Is Cloud Walker better due to his clones?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Why people just pretend that they know everything so well?
    high level = what? are you lvl 86 today? I think those at lvl 80 are just beginners.
    And beginners are always afraid of fancy stuffs like those useless clones from CW.
    Try to fight your way up the arena and you'll soon see how FD alone beat your 3 or even 4 remaining men like buns.
    Good luck.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I think most of the people in this thread are in the new server where they can get FD & CW in magic stone chest.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Yet, FD counter is DM. She hits him hard in the face at the beginning of the battle then silences him making him unable to get his clone or jump back, that makes him a cripple infront of the front and middle lines.
    Probably true...

Screenshot_2015-03-11-13-09-52.jpg

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by sothasil View Post
    Why people just pretend that they know everything so well?
    high level = what? are you lvl 86 today? I think those at lvl 80 are just beginners.
    And beginners are always afraid of fancy stuffs like those useless clones from CW.
    Try to fight your way up the arena and you'll soon see how FD alone beat your 3 or even 4 remaining men like buns.
    Good luck.
    Yup. It's really funny how people can dismiss FD and said there shouldn't even be a discussion. They obviously don't look at end game max leveled leaderboards.

CW is great at the 3-4* meta but once you are going for full 5* teams FD is really impossible to kill.

CW's versatility and use can NOT be beat.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    FD is OP. CW clones are great but mainly misses his super.