Thread: Can't decide on what tank to level

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Can't decide on what tank to level

I just got a Savage One from a gold chest and I have a couple other low tanks that I have never bothered with, but I could use another tank for Grand Arena.

I'm level 64, so who would be decent to level up? (Btw I have main tanks)

Savage One ***
    Warrior Monk ***
    Shallows Keeper**

In my opinion they all kinda stink, but maybe there's a use for one of them. I could use some advice in deciding which one to level up? Thx!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Hope this helps

I have my own SO and SK at 4* and i'll tell you what I think about these 2 heroes.

SO - He's not much of a tanker. He's more of a damage dealing Front Line hero which synergizes a lot with a Physical Based team due to his Blue Skill; Corrosion. He helps a lot on Guild Raids Chapter 7, 8 and 10 (IMO).

SK - He's a pretty solid tanker and tough to take down, especially with more stars but, he doesn't really shine that much on any specific aspect of the game like for Campaign, Crusade or Arena. He's main purpose is to tank and that's basically it.

(IMO) I like SO better for he is pretty good for Raids and if your more concerned of getting a better ranking in getting more Guild coins.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Thx

Yea I'm leaning toward SO, as he seems the best when I fight against him. But I was wondering who would be better now that I'm 64 and approaching level 70. Is he still the best option at higher levels

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Item Difference

For me, I'd still pick him up over SK. SK requires Bag of Holding for Level 70 Promote and that item is needed by a lot of mages. So that'll make him stay to Purple +1 considering that you have mages in your team, which are far more important to promote. On the other hand, SO requires a level 72 item similar to War Chief's, if i remember correctly which is a lot easier to obtain.

SO will just keep getting higher damage output on Higher levels which in turn gives you higher ranking for raids.