Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Report a booty cave cheating

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vesa View Post
    whats the small icon on the bottom left corner?
    Haha, does this question really need an answer?))

Now ban these losers!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    I dont get it whats there?
    check the image on the BaeSuzy post

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

What ever never ever ban anyone

We are was report this bug to ucool 2 days ago . I don't care what do you thinking ok . This is a trouble in game . And today ucool was fixed . I don't give a fuck whatever about some guys thing

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I dont get it whats there?

Ucool was fixed

After fixed nothing ucool was fix when we are report Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3747

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Question remains how you even enter team of lvl 1 heroes?
    When I try that it says minimum level required 35 LOL
    i think its a bug. LOL

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Bug abuse is nearly universally equivalent to hacking in terms of punishment in games' ToS/EULA, and both fall under the broader category of cheating. I can't be assed to actually find and read the one for Heroes Charge but I imagine ucool would be experienced enough to not sanction bug abuse.

Bug game

Actually this is a bug you can see that can be someone atack Click image for larger version. 

Views:	141 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	3748 but now ucool was fixed . Nothing trouble in here

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoltaea View Post
    Bug abuse is nearly universally equivalent to hacking in terms of punishment in games' ToS/EULA, and both fall under the broader category of cheating. I can't be assed to actually find and read the one for Heroes Charge but I imagine ucool would be experienced enough to not sanction bug abuse.
    http://www.ucool.com/legal/terms-of-service

Yes using exploits is against the TOS

duuuuudeeeee you can only enter the damn cave with lvl 35 heroes or above. you using lvl 1 heroes is clearly an EXPLOIT. let alone getting 10 potions from 5 lvl 1 heroes.
    even if you are not cheating, you know that this is bugged and still uses it and SPREADS it to your entire guild.
    IMO that merits a perma ban for you lot =)

good luck though guys on S31

Hi TL dogs, first of all thanks for admitting that most of you are bug-abusing.
    Given that your screenie is real, lets do the maths.

maximum number of pots you can get in 3Days inclusive of 2normal days+ 1day event with ur bug-abusing screenie:
    4caves x 10 pots x 24 hrs x (1day+1day+1event day of double=4) = 3840
    you did 2045 which can be assumed, more or less, that you are running 2Xp 2Gold

So are u telling us that 2caves gives you 6.2mil? yes or no TL-dog? yes or no. Lol.

Secondly, most of you lazy dogs are not even listed in dig ranks normally, means you guys don't have the strength to stay up and dig hourly like some people do, or did you just used a bot on your pc to do it for u.

thirdly, you keep saying VIP are noobs, and you guys play good team. Lol that is the biggest joke. Anyone in server31 knows that most of the ranks in raids are headed by VIP or Named. you wanna talk pro?

lastly, the things you said are retarded. Or u want me to tell the rest of the server how u guys were boasting in clan chat of bypassing and farming unopened maps for mats, though i do not know how true is that. Dont forget you asked me to leave when i suggested you guys not to. Or you didn't think i could understand viet? So disgraced to have dogs like you in our beloved Vietnam whom cant speak proper English.

I hope the other top clans will ally to f u guys up in the future clan wars.
    imagine the amount of xp and gold lead these dogs get. Ucool, pls do something since there is already a confession of bug-abuse lol. and since they claim they don't pay, just ban these cheating freeloaders. Otherwise, you are just UNcool.

Long live Vipclub. Server31.

Fuck you Ace killer

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Hi TL dogs, first of all thanks for admitting that most of you are bug-abusing.
    Given that your screenie is real, lets do the maths.

maximum number of pots you can get in 3Days inclusive of 2normal days+ 1day event with ur bug-abusing screenie:
    4caves x 10 pots x 24 hrs x (1day+1day+1event day of double=4) = 3840
    you did 2045 which can be assumed, more or less, that you are running 2Xp 2Gold

So are u telling us that 2caves gives you 6.2mil? yes or no TL-dog? yes or no. Lol.

Secondly, most of you lazy dogs are not even listed in dig ranks normally, means you guys don't have the strength to stay up and dig hourly like some people do, or did you just used a bot on your pc to do it for u.

thirdly, you keep saying VIP are noobs, and you guys play good team. Lol that is the biggest joke. Anyone in server31 knows that most of the ranks in raids are headed by VIP or Named. you wanna talk pro?

lastly, the things you said are retarded. Or u want me to tell the rest of the server how u guys were boasting in clan chat of bypassing and farming unopened maps for mats, though i do not know how true is that. Dont forget you asked me to leave when i suggested you guys not to. Or you didn't think i could understand viet? So disgraced to have dogs like you in our beloved Vietnam whom cant speak proper English.

I hope the other top clans will ally to f u guys up in the future clan wars.
    imagine the amount of xp and gold lead these dogs get. Ucool, pls do something since there is already a confession of bug-abuse lol. and since they claim they don't pay, just ban these cheating freeloaders. Otherwise, you are just UNcool.

Long live Vipclub. Server31.
    This is a bushit you know . You can have more money and hight level than me but your team look like shit . You are noob like a dog . You think you have more money and you won this really wrong. This is a game not pay to win . We can talk in arena not in here ok . About booty cave that is a bug and ucool was fixed. If you hate me and my clan you can atack On arena. Fucking people Chinese like a shit . I remember you like atack me when my time rewarding why you don't do it again or you scare you can't win lol . I waiting you .

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Goood ole clan beef lol

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    I see no cheating.
    Hehehehehehe

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    What the fuck going on here ? . The first Vip club don't like Tl than long because a lot people Tl. No vip 11 but can win vip club because we are know how to make team pro. And farm souls items . This game not pay and win . You can have a lot money and a lots heroes but maximum 5 stars. We are know how to buid team . The second what trouble in booty cave . We are use one hours for Botty cave you can have 100% coins one hour and lost 30% when you use 3 and 10 hours . Vip club is little stupid ass bitch like Chinese . We are no cheating and hack

Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	141 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	3748
    Curious how you got Fallen Dominion without vip 11 :x