Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Report a booty cave cheating

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by takami View Post
    No one wants to pay money in an environment where you can just cheat instead.
    I totally agree. This is so obvious. ucool please check these leaderboards, i am sure you even have more internal statistics about the cave. On Server 34 are also people abusing it...check first place in coins digged. Any fast fix would be greatly appreciated.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    Similiar problem on S51 the rank 1 is currently 60 (everyone else 55/56) and he has pretty much every hero at 5 stars already (235 stars from around 275!)
    That's not really similar though. That's 'easily' doable if you're ready to spend thousands of $ on golden chests and full stamina boosts from day 1.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dreddster's Avatar
    I just checked the stats on the server. The first guy has earned 12 million gold and from the amount of pots he generate as well, this seems to be done with 2 caves only. The first legit leader generates about 3 million gold, most certainly with 4 caves. Which means the cheater is generating 8 times more. Without the bonus, that would make 2 million a day more than the next in ranking, or 60 million a month, or 7k bronze chests a month.

You do the math how many maxed heroes he will have in just 1 month! Add to the fact that there are about 10+ of these on the server so far, who knows how many will do that within a week! The only answer is we all to use the gamehack software to stay competitive!

Dont know if there are any cheaters in my server.. But i guess its safe to assume no server is safe from these cheaters.. Its getting harder for me to continue supporting ucool if they dont take care of the game themselves..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Fuck vip clubs look like shit and noob how do you know ?

What the fuck going on here ? . The first Vip club don't like Tl than long because a lot people Tl. No vip 11 but can win vip club because we are know how to make team pro. And farm souls items . This game not pay and win . You can have a lot money and a lots heroes but maximum 5 stars. We are know how to buid team . The second what trouble in booty cave . We are use one hours for Botty cave you can have 100% coins one hour and lost 30% when you use 3 and 10 hours . Vip club is little stupid ass bitch like Chinese . We are no cheating and hack

Lol just tested the hack on an empty account! Doing zillions of damage!
    Now I understand how these cheaters make millions of gold in caves!

Betty, are you doing something about this or does this mean our guild can use this hack as well?

Of course

Quote Originally Posted by Nomies View Post
    I see no cheating.
    Yes I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Trickzzz View Post
    Just make it public when enough people use it they it will get attention and fixed.
    It appears it has been out for some time. It is against the forum policy to do this, but I found it in 20 seconds through a simple google search.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rin View Post
    Yes I agree
    problem is that the gold you gain per hour is half of your team power. So during the current event you are farming gold equal to your team power per hour.

Let take the example of 12,000,000 gold per 3 days.

12,000,000/(3days*24hours) is 166,666 with means that the total power of the 4 teams used should be 166,666.

now that is a team power of 41666. I dont think i have ever seen a team that was above 39k power, and pretty sure its not possible to have 41k power on each team at level 82.

Worst part is, this is only the gold, as we can the the same persons also farm a lot of xp vials.

So how can this be legit?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    lol an interesting topic...

every one in S31 knows tanglong guild is cheating...

waiting ucool bans their account to make a clear and fair environment for us

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Wow didnt know you can hack on a server-side game like this.

It's really ruining everything.

I'll start looking on my server if there are some suspicious guys

This a bug not hack

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	3746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	3746I Attachment 3745think ucool know this because ucool was fixed and lower coins and exp . I don't thing so ucool will ban anyone you know . This is a bug not hack . You can see . We are pay game not play free

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Attachment 3744Attachment 3744I think ucool know this because ucool was fixed and lower coins and exp . I don't thing so ucool will ban anyone you know . This is a bug not hack . You can see . We are pay game not play free Attachment 3743
    Thank you for admitting this. Hack or bug, please perma ban this idiot. Why the sudden u-turn? No balls? You TL dogs were barking in world chat proudly, calling VIP noobs, calling yourselves skillful, telling "noobs" to try 1 hour cave and farm like you rofl.

Suddenly, "pls no ban is bug no hack".

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I Attachment 3745think ucool know this because ucool was fixed and lower coins and exp . I don't thing so ucool will ban anyone you know . This is a bug not hack . You can see . We are pay game not play free
    whats the small icon on the bottom left corner?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I Attachment 3745think ucool know this because ucool was fixed and lower coins and exp . I don't thing so ucool will ban anyone you know . This is a bug not hack . You can see . We are pay game not play free
    Thanks for that screenshot. Looks like hack.