Thread: Crusade story

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Crusade story

Today I were doing my crusade like everyday in front of TV and eating my breakfast at the same time. Because the show was too good I didnt realized that during the 1st round the life of my Death Mage was falling like an eagle hunting rats. Then my eyes turn into the direction on my phone and I start thinking: Do I have to retreat ? Naaaaaah Its just the f**king 1st round I will get all my life back in a second. And because I was too confident my death mage die in the last second of the fight without possibility to retreat. I was really upset about myself because I could have saved her many times and I let her died like dumb Shallow Keeper.

To all the Death Mage lovers, take your time to love her before she died.

But sometimes luck is in your side too, I hired her twin sister and finish crusade 15/15.

Share your crusade experiences if you want to, no whining, no crying, just fun.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Why are these posts not instantly removed

Well i was at the 13/15 and my all star team died like they weren't lvl70-71
    Then my second third and then i gave up so other wise i win like8/10 times
    But if i use a weaker team on first fight still out powering them i can loose alot of heroes but with my "veteran" team from start to goal almost never loosing a hero sometimes i must replace a hero but not too often

Im still going crusade with dk ... 15/15 everyday

Dk / imperial / vengeance / leafes / arcane / commando / chaplain .... these are enough for all occasions and succesful crusade

Bcoz of trials i got dm ... already 83 and p+4 .... 2* only ... but i dont use her in crusade at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Patay View Post
    Im still going crusade with dk ... 15/15 everyday

Dk / imperial / vengeance / leafes / arcane / commando / chaplain .... these are enough for all occasions and succesful crusade

Bcoz of trials i got dm ... already 83 and p+4 .... 2* only ... but i dont use her in crusade at all.
    Ok DM does about 70k damage per fight in crusade at 4*,if ya wanna auto fight your way threw 15/15 everyday and this goes all the way to 90 just use magic heroes,my team is Dk/mystic/old curse/lunar guardian/death Mage with chaplain every now and then,it's pathetic how easy crusade is now,I used to use 11 heroes and got really really lucky to get 15/15,now I use 6 and finish with full Healt,moaners destroyed the fun of the game in my view,arena is 100% pay to win so crusade was more important to me,I hate people that complain things are to hard all the time

Yes i heard thats working well.

But i got only my oc 3* max p+3 lvl 83 ...
    Frostmage/mystic not skilled/lvled and no succu/windmaster

I got mainly phys skilled/lvled savage/wc/rifle/tusked/vengeance/arcanesapper/leafes/commando/rifleman /psychicsword... working on admiral/ferryman.
    Only skilled magic is imperial 5*max.
    He also makes first strike 20k+ dmg on tanks.
    Makes my magic team not stronger
    So vengeance always strong with good cc
    Sometimes i need sapper for just smasging back line, sometimes just psychic/leafes make my vengeance deal 70k dmg too.
    Than hardcore tank down dmg with imperial and things run alone.
    But not on auto fight
    Rifle was good for crusade before 80+ awesome for first lvls.
    But now he is kind of getting weak... accidentially promoted to p+4.... gear bfor orange sucks... ouch
    Rifleman is good advice for 70+ lvl mainly using physical heroes

There is always a way around the "easiest" way ...
    And it gives good chance for raid coins.
    Only problem in raidshop!!!!
    4of6 can be farmed on map
    Half of them you can get in bronze chests.

Once u hit 90 ... there is still the same issue - too much gold - with higher amount
    So sapper/tusked/shallows second choice to max very first maybe

What a story about crusade !

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    My story just from today:

Cause Im Vip11 i can do crusade twice a day. Its always the same enemies but different loot from the chests, but today it was different.

The first time went normal as always. But the second time, there were enemy teams, where some heroes where dead or had half HP. And at the second last chest, I couldnt open it, so I went out of crusade and then back in aaaaaaand...I could open the last chest without doing the last enemy, but couldnt open the second last chest WTF

cru.jpg
    for the watch!

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    I take good care of my death mage and would basically retreat even if she would die on the very last fight.

There would be enough spare heroes I could throw in to finish the crusade but that's not the kind of treatment she deserves after having served me solid 15/15's from the first day I got her.
    Server: 39 / ID *5579285*
    Guild: Bad Omen *110003971*

Crusade is not about how much damage a heroe can use but how fast there energy regain,there is no point using heroes like VS as it's a nuke fest,use windmaster/DK/DM/mystic/LG/pilot/OC/fm and it's 5 ults every fight and the result almost every fight looks exactly like this image.jpg