Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is magic team so weak?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Why is magic team so weak?

I have turned lvl70, summoned IH 3* as 2nd tank, leveled him up and created 2nd team for the GA ->
    IH P1 3*/OC4* P2 (by accident) /FM 4* P1/DM 3*P1/Sucub 3* P1 - all full skill and full ench.
    (1st team for GA - WC 4* P1/TS3* P1/Comm 4* P1/SL 3*P1/ MY 4* P1)

This team is beaten by combinations even 4 levels under. Getting frustrating and i'm wondering why?
    Physical combinations like : WC/IH/VS/LG/comm/SL/WM are so much better? Is it even worth to spend on magic heroes FM/Sucub/DM?

What would be viable replacement to be able hold at least a bit in GA?
    Or should i leave them behind and invest to LG/VS to summon and evolve, pushing TS to 4*-5* or even go back to WM4*lvl61 or DV3* lvl44 and work on them?

Thanks for ideas from long run perspective.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Wait til 78 and 80 and you get Jachin 3 and 4

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Try to use mystic instead of sucubus

Thanks guys, but not really helpful. Any other suggestions?

changing your succy for a mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    Thanks guys, but not really helpful. Any other suggestions?
    THAT wasnt helpful? We're not playing the same game then

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Magic team rocks in crusade but arena most do perfer physical but with all aspects of the game it's good to build both cause both will be used

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Sorry, but as you could see, MY is in 1st team involved.you just posted half of the answer. did you ment switching sucub with MY? - already used it before and was not working.
    Together with that made linked questions, you don't even touched and i think they are relevant and connected to result.

Thankyou, but no, your half reply is not useful, without any further background.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtock View Post
    Yes mystic is awesome.
    I dont have him.
    But i have skilled and lvld arcane/vengeance/leafes/wc/commando

And if mystic is my enemy it is hard to win magic team !

I agree ... swap in mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Patay View Post
    Yes mystic is awesome.
    I dont have him.
    But i have skilled and lvld arcane/vengeance/leafes/wc/commando

And if mystic is my enemy it is hard to win magic team !

I agree ... swap in mystic
    Yes. Mystic is awesome, nuff said

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    most do prefer physical? yes maybe its right but its so stupid when i see lvl 76+ players rolling the 51+lvl cookie cutter team (WC OC LG COMM SHADOWLEAF), and we should fully use their stupidity, i totally reck people with the (WC OC AS Mystic Comm) composition.

For the OP you are just rolling the wrong formation IH as a tank is perfect, but you have 3 wrong heroes Succ OC and DM this is a faceroll and not a magic team, the core of magic team is Mystic FM and Machinist(if you have him at 4* at least),you may ask why, its simple because this heroes have all you need for a magic team FM-magic resist reduction, Mystic-magic dmg buff, Machinist-single crazy dmg (for the tank) so get some good mages instead of OC and Succ for your magic team (DM is slightly ok)

Try this IH FM Mystic DM and Machinist/Silencer/Ice Mage and you will see this team recking the shit out of people

Thanks for the tip. Machinist only 2* lvl 35, ice mage 3* lvl 1. Not so easy task to rebuild heroes list at lvl 70

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Having mystic and comm on the same team limits your ability to put out multiple strong teams for GA. At least for me (GA 8-30; arena 13-50 last few days), it seems like having one team built around mystic, one built around commando and whatever synergistic team you can scrap together for third team (maybe nanny team later after disease bringer becomes available to low vip) is the way to go.

BTW, like the previous poster said, DM OC and SUCC are not very good members of magic team; replace with ice mage/silencer and machinist. I use tank + FM + Machinist + Silencer + Mystic as one team in GA and it does okay against same level as/oc/mystic teams.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I want to add credibility to some of the advices that have been given here, but also i want to oppose them. I'll share you some information that shows how relative certain things are. ^_^

I wish to suggest this team to keep in mind for a mage team;
    * Commando, Mystic, Oldcurse, Frostmage, Succubus.
    It may sound crazy, but i suggest to try this setup for just once... at arena, or grand arena. It is superiour to the popular Commando Mystic Oldcurse Sapper WC combination! The best mage team ive ever seen in action ever, on arena.

I do have to say that at level 80 and above, mage teams will only suffice at crusade. At arena any mage team will be insufficient, at a higher level. You may want to keep a sharper focus on physical based heroes such as Vengeance, Tusked, Sapper, Admiral (will be the best tank yet at orange), Leaf shadow, Lunar guardian, Spearman (will be insanely strong at higher levels), Hidden needle, and so on.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    All these people here telling that succubus and OC are not good heroes for a mage team: it all depends on the combination.
    You propably havent seen Commando, Mystic, Succubus, OldCurse, FrostMage in action. ^_^
    Trust me. Just try it and you'll find yourself gobsmacked.

Its all relative. Nothing is absolute truth, its all relative truth. Especially in a game of diversity like heroes charge.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Cool Who said magic team isn't good? Lol

Just do experiments on combinations and you'll see haha
    Attached Images Attached Images