Thread: Raged Blood Health

Raged Blood Health

So I'm a pretty new player - just hit 57 and facing Lvl 1 Raged Blood in the Outland Portal for the first time. With my Arena team I did 49K damage directly, and he damaged himself 3 times before killing my last guy, and it looked like he had about 5% health left. I was able to get him to damage himself 4 times with 3 healers and two tanks, and I could see no red on his health bar, but I only did 11K damage directly and he didn't die. Replicated a couple times surviving 4 waves and doing ~10K-11.5K damage and he doesn't die. Anyone know how much damage you have to do to kill him if you last 4 times? I don't want to fully skill up and enchant crappy guys like Cleric if I'm not close to actually killing the dude...

Banned Contributor Level 7
    The key for raged blood its survival. Because the guy its a masochist and will kill himself(then u just need do the finish blow)

just hire a dk

Quote Originally Posted by Kumakamikaze View Post
    The key for raged blood its survival. Because the guy its a masochist and will kill himself(then u just need do the finish blow)
    Oh, so maybe he is dead, but my Chaplain has to hit him and she's failing? I'll look more closely and try again...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 Heathen's Avatar
    Simply try using chaplain and 4 tanky heroes. You don't need any major damage dealers for this fight, you just need to survive long enough.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Good afternoon! My mom advised me to buy CBD gummies because I was having a breakdown, because I train a lot to recover myself after giving birth. I ordered and I want to say, this is a cool thing, a tool that is necessary. Chewing gum tastes delicious and has a pleasant smell. So, I recommend it.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    It is really important to check everything and this time I decided to take Blessed CBD which is a perfect solution in order to refresh your health and just to feel better. It is legal and helps to support your condition.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    In order to support your health and to feel better, I suggest to read more about it at https://wayofleaf.com/delta-8/what-is-delta-8-thc where I got a lot of tips about what is the best device to smoke, and about last updates.