Thread: Need Help on Building Grand Arena Team (VIP 11)

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Need Help on Building Grand Arena Team (VIP 11)

Hi guys,
    Firstly, I am sorry to open another thread like this, I have read many threads and check the forum almost every day, but I really need your help on building my 3 teams for Grand Arena teams. Any help or idea would be appriciate!!!
    I am VIP 11, lvl 60 now. (There are only 3 ppl lvl 60 until now on my server).
    I have these heroes for now:

FRONT:
    WC 3*
    Fallen Dominion 3*
    SO 3*
    Brute 3*
    Depths Voice 3*
    SK 3*
    AS 3*
    Cleric 3*

CENTRAL:
    Lunar 4*
    VS 4*
    OC 4*
    Succubus 3*
    Cloud Walker 3*
    DM 2*
    FM 3*
    Ice Mage 3*
    Imperial Executioner 3*
    Tusked Storm 2*
    Necromancer 3*
    Silencer 3*
    Shadow Shaman 3*
    Machinist 2* (still working on his ss for late game)
    Phonenix 2* (3* soon in couple days)

BACK:
    Commando 4*
    Shadow Leaf 3*
    Mystic 3*
    PO 3*
    Rifleman 3*
    Chaplain 3*
    Professional Killer 3* (86/100 to be 4*, but he is just lvl1 now)

PLUS: I am vip 11 but I don't have plenty gems and $$$, so I may get some new heroes in Magic Stone (for example, Disease Bringer now) just for 3*. I won't get them 4* or 5* bc it costs a lot unless they are "Must have heroes" or very strong in late game.

FYI: The popular teams in Arena Rank 1-20 on my server now using: Commando, WC, FD, CW, Mystic + Lunar/OC/VS.

I know that the main teams later will be changed bc lvl 60 is just early-mid game, but I really need you help on building teams for Grand Arena to have good combination. It is competition for me now to keep rank 1-5.

Thank you so much for your time to read/help!!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    I never get how ppl can spend hundreds of $$ on a mobile game and then they are actually inable to use their brains and think about the rest.

Try ur imagination, u have quite a pool of heroes, most of the ppl dont.

Btw i really enjoy beating vip11 players, since i only payed like 3x month pass and am still in top100

Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    I never get how ppl can spend hundreds of $$ on a mobile game and then they are actually inable to use their brains and think about the rest.

Btw i really enjoy beating vip11 players, since i only payed like 3x month pass and am still in top100
    Hey bro, if you dont help, please dont make a war. You can read and ignore it.
    you played like 3x month pass while i just played a couple weeks. This server is new also. I am lvl 60.
    You are taking about your rank 100, but I am talking about rank 1-5. If you said bc I am vip 11. Yes, I am. However, there are many players who are vip 12,13+ with bunch of heroes 5* already and they still can't beat me.
    You said I have quite a pool of heroes, please explain why. Are you compare to old server with all late heroes and 5* heroes?
    Please use your brain first before you talk something sh** to someone else.

I open this thread to get help or any idea to have the good combination for my Grand Arena teams. I want the best of the best and improve my teams, my knowledge about the game as well.

Well, let me try to help you here.

Grande Arena is kinda tricky cuz unless you have 3 full teams you can always be beaten once the guy gets how'd you arranged your team setups.

With the heroes you have I'd try to make 2 "unbeatable" teams and one mid-tier to frustrate lower power guys who try to attack you.

My suggestion:

Main team: WC + Fallen + CW + Lunar Guardian + Commando
    Second team: (here you have a problem cuz you lack of tankers) Brute* + Old Curse + Succubus + VS + Mystic
    Third team: Pick the other five heroes you have maxed/leveled.

Another strategy you might try is to mix your main with your secondary team - put Fallen on the 2nd team and VS on the main maybe - but that will hurt you when facing other top tier players.

I really think you should invest some gold/money/guild points on Tusked Storm, some ppl understimate him but I use him on my main and I usually place top 5 on arena.

Heroes like Silencer, Machinist, Dephts Voice, Arcane Sapper... they'll shine at really late game when the meta evolves a little so you shouldn't focus that much on them right now, just farm some soul stones and leave them on the bench.

Well... I'm not so experienced, playing the game for like 3-4 months. I'm also a "play to pay" player but I'm not VIP 11 yet... even so I've got too competitive. You should start reading existing threads here on the forum, there are plenty of them talking about team setup.

Sorry for my bad english, non-native here, and if you need any further help, let me know.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar

I'm with this guy right here. Being a high vip player gives you a huge advantage, and if you are still struggling, it gives us, f2p players even more joy on winning

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello Mr Dai

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

can't agree more thier was a guy earlier with 5 star FD and CW asking how to build his ga team...

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Veddharta's Avatar
    As f2p gamer i cant really advice much on ur teams because i havent try the most "promising" heroes u got like fallen dominion, cloud walker or phoenix, however, i can give u a bit of a tip here. Since grand arena showed up, i enrolled my weakest heroes in team 1, then the strongest in team 2, and then second strongest in team 3. This way I avoid fighting most ppl strongest team (wich for some reason always comes in 1st place, and i easily beat most of my battles in GA) Even as my "regular" place and overall heroes strengh place my on the 800ish (and i pretend to keep that way to achieve 15/15 crusade daily) i can easily beat 200/300ish rankers in GA.

Thank you guys for your help!
    I am trying to finding the best combination for my teams. I will test it.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyvuknome View Post
    can't agree more thier was a guy earlier with 5 star FD and CW asking how to build his ga team...
    I see it, but I am not that kind of players. They can spend couple hundred dollars to get 5* for a few magic stone heroes while I won't. I know those heroes are just strong for early-mid game. I won't invest much on them, so 3* is enough for me now. I would spend my gems on buying stamina and reset elite to farm some ss needed.
    Btw, on other server, I am vip 7 only but my rank daily are around 2x before, now is 3x-4x. I am lvl 70 on that server.

New Comers
    I need same help regarding the setup of best team for Grand Arena. My apology not able to figure out how to add a new thread in this forum. So using this existing thread. I'm currently VIP 6 player and at level 85. So far I have these heroes and their star levels. If would admire if somebody can help me to setup the best team as well as on prioritized the hero upgrade. Thanks in advance!

5* Heroes
    Death Knight (5*)
    Cloud Walker (5*)
    Death Mage (5*)
    Old Curse (5*)
    Poison One (5*)
    Tarrot Prophet (5*)
    Fiend Slayer (5*)
    Ember Blade (5*)
    Commando (5*)
    Hidden Niddle (5*)
    Fallen Dominion (5*)
    Psychopath (5*)
    War Chief (5*)

4* Heroes
    Commander (4*)
    Frost Mage (4*)
    Chaplain (4*)
    Lightning Element (4*)
    Drunken Master (4*)
    Pilot (4*)
    Wandering Spearman (4*)
    Lunar Guardian (4*)
    Warrior Monk (4*)

3* Heroes
    Professional Killer (3*)
    Imperial Executioner (3*)
    Wind Master (3*)
    Emberstar (3*)
    Nature Storm (3*)
    Ice Mage (3*)
    Ghost Musician (3*)
    Iron Hoof (3*)
    Cleric (3*)
    Mystic (3*)
    Ninja Assassin (3*)
    Machinist (3*)
    Forest Fairy (3*)
    Demon Assassin (3*)
    Dwarf Warrior (3*)
    Succubus (3*)
    Master Mage (3*)
    Crossed Knight (3*)
    Ferryman (3*)
    Deathgore (3*)
    Psychic Sword (3*)
    Time Traveller (3*)

2* Heroes
    Sniper (2*)
    Silencer (2*)
    Depths Voice (2*)
    Ooze (2*)
    Light Bringer (2*)
    Arcane Sapper (2*)
    Shadow Shaman (2*)
    Vanguard Warrior (2*)
    Lightning Master (2*)
    Admiral (2*)
    Shadowleaf (2*)
    Shallow Keeper (2*)
    Savage One (2*)

1* Heroes
    Tusked Storm (1*)
    Forest Guardian (1*)
    Unsullied Champion (1*)
    Inferno (1*)
    Rifleman (1*)
    Elder Giant (1*)
    Queen of Nature (1*)

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    The op did mention he was lvl 60 and as a high VIP it probably didn't take long to get to lvl 60. That being said even though he might be a spender that does not mean he has the knowledge yet. He asked for help plain and simple. If you don't want to help then just move on geez.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONM[A]N View Post
    The op did mention he was lvl 60 and as a high VIP it probably didn't take long to get to lvl 60. That being said even though he might be a spender that does not mean he has the knowledge yet. He asked for help plain and simple. If you don't want to help then just move on geez.
    dude that was in January 2015