Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: lvl90 stats comparison of ice mage and phoenix

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6

    lvl90 stats comparison of ice mage and phoenix

    Where do you guys get the chart for the lvl90 stats of heroes? I've seen on previous threads the comparison between strength heroes but what I wanna compare is the late game stats of phoenix and ice mage. I've been farming ice mage SS coz I've read that she's good around lvl78+. If phoenix is a better magic damage dealer then I would stop farming her. I'm looking for a chart comparing the magic damage and magic crit of the 2 heroes.

  2. #2
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by boax936 View Post
    Where do you guys get the chart for the lvl90 stats of heroes? I've seen on previous threads the comparison between strength heroes but what I wanna compare is the late game stats of phoenix and ice mage. I've been farming ice mage SS coz I've read that she's good around lvl78+. If phoenix is a better magic damage dealer then I would stop farming her. I'm looking for a chart comparing the magic damage and magic crit of the 2 heroes.
    Icemage wont hurt , she is needed in Trial Valkyrie later

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    Icemage wont hurt , she is needed in Trial Valkyrie later
    Hmm.. I guess that makes sense. I'm currently sitting at 60 SS but didn't unlock her yet. Hoping for a lucky drop.

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    6
    Here is the Chinese version of HC. Chrome can translate the page. It's got all the stats for the heroes, and some for newer. Names and illustrations are slightly different: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by hayamakun View Post
    Here is the Chinese version of HC. Chrome can translate the page. It's got all the stats for the heroes, and some for newer. Names and illustrations are slightly different: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/
    Thanks for this link! You are awesome!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •