Thread: lvl90 stats comparison of ice mage and phoenix

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

lvl90 stats comparison of ice mage and phoenix

Where do you guys get the chart for the lvl90 stats of heroes? I've seen on previous threads the comparison between strength heroes but what I wanna compare is the late game stats of phoenix and ice mage. I've been farming ice mage SS coz I've read that she's good around lvl78+. If phoenix is a better magic damage dealer then I would stop farming her. I'm looking for a chart comparing the magic damage and magic crit of the 2 heroes.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by boax936 View Post
    Where do you guys get the chart for the lvl90 stats of heroes? I've seen on previous threads the comparison between strength heroes but what I wanna compare is the late game stats of phoenix and ice mage. I've been farming ice mage SS coz I've read that she's good around lvl78+. If phoenix is a better magic damage dealer then I would stop farming her. I'm looking for a chart comparing the magic damage and magic crit of the 2 heroes.
    Icemage wont hurt , she is needed in Trial Valkyrie later

Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    Icemage wont hurt , she is needed in Trial Valkyrie later
    Hmm.. I guess that makes sense. I'm currently sitting at 60 SS but didn't unlock her yet. Hoping for a lucky drop.

Here is the Chinese version of HC. Chrome can translate the page. It's got all the stats for the heroes, and some for newer. Names and illustrations are slightly different: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/

Quote Originally Posted by hayamakun View Post
    Here is the Chinese version of HC. Chrome can translate the page. It's got all the stats for the heroes, and some for newer. Names and illustrations are slightly different: http://db.youba.com/dtcq/duibi/
    Thanks for this link! You are awesome!