Thread: I Made A Hero Preview VIDEO!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb I Made A Hero Preview VIDEO!

Hey whats up, I have decided to make a preview video since no one has made them yet. This is the first time I have made these types of video so I'm looking for feedback . If you guys like it drop a like and comment on which hero I should do next . I hope this will help a few new learner to this game .

Here is the link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R37gQLHxri4

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Really good idea and done very well. It would be cool if you could show how you use her in arena or crusade (i know nobody levels her for that, but when you talk about it, you could show it, too).

Also (it's a bit deeper) you could show heroes which would be could with her an heroes which counter her.

BTW: therd is a section in this forum called Entertainment, where youtube vids an stuff should be posted.

For next hero I wish me Shallows Keeper
    for the watch!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    cool video man, keep em coming...
    i saw some heroes introduction videos on youtube but urs is really good... maybe add some pros and cons.

and badferret the entretainment forum is a dead zone lol
    and this is an explanation type of video that can help players so i think its ok to post it here...
    when he will have like 12-15 heroes covered up it will be super helpfull to players who try to decide what to farm/lvl up

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    cool video man, keep em coming...
    i saw some heroes introduction videos on youtube but urs is really good... maybe add some pros and cons.

and badferret the entretainment forum is a dead zone lol
    and this is an explanation type of video that can help players so i think its ok to post it here...
    when he will have like 12-15 heroes covered up it will be super helpfull to players who try to decide what to farm/lvl up
    Thats why my flame mode was not over 9000

Keep up the good work. Maybe if there will anytime soon an update of the stickys a collection of the videos from you would be very helpfull for new player, answering many questions.
    for the watch!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Thank you guys for the great responses I will definitely try to make more and improve on it as I go on. My goal is for them to be sticky on this forum :P

Watch out for the next one *hint hint* *its gonna be shallow keeper*