Thread: Daily Schedule for Beginners

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 BadFerret's Avatar

Daily Schedule for Beginners

Beside Gems, timing your actions in Heroes Charge is the biggest key to success. There are some key time periods where things should be done.

1. Stamina:

Stamina is love! Stamina is life!

First of all stamina is 1:1 Team Exp. So it's the beside the daily quests the only way to get your team to higher levels.
      Also stamina is the way to get heroes, that you can't get through crusade, guild, arena, grand arena (War Chief, Shadowleaves, Vengeance Spirit,...).

There are 5 ways to gain stamina
      • you get 1 every 6 minutes
      • you get 60 at 12, 6 (18) and 9 (21)
      • you can buy them with gems
      • you get 60/120 when you level up
      • you can use the Admiration feature in guilds

The goal is to get every stamina you can afford, especially the free one. So there are some simple rules:

1. Use stamina whenever you have it. Cause if your stamina stock is full, you don't gain more --> lost stamina
      2. ALWAYS get the 60 free staminas
      3. Use the Admiration everyday, when you can afford it for 30k gold coins

2. Daily Quests:

These quests are the way to rank up your team. Complete everyone. They reset at 5 in the morning, so you got a time span of 24 hours to do them.
      For the most quests there is no special time to complete them, but it is clever to manage it a little bit.
      Enchanting, Elite Stage, Normal Stage, Chests, Outland Portal, Heroe Mercanery, Cave Digger and Midas can be done whenever you want.
      More for the other ones later.

3. Crusade:

Crusade is the best way to get gold and is a very easy way to get some good heroes.
      At this point it's not about how to clear 15/15 (irony made a good guide >click<), it's about when.
      Always reset your crusade as early as possible. But clear it after you finished all the leveling/equipping/skilling/enchanting. This way your team is much stronger as it would have been at the beginning of the day. This is important, especially when you're near to choke points (Blue+2 to Purple, get some new good hero etc.).
      If you know that the next day there is a crusade event (double dragon points, double gold drop from crusade), you reset your crusade, but do it the next day, so you can gain the event double.

Heroes you can get in order of buying: Commando 3*, Frost Mage 3*, Mystic 3*, make all 3 to 5*

4. Guild Raid:

Beside the daily quest for this, there are 3 other ways to get guild coins:
      • be high in the damage rank
      • make the last kill on a stage
      • finish the raid in 7 days

So your goal is to finish the raid the fastest possible, get many last hits and finish it with being #1 in the damage rank.
      Okay, that's pretty hard, but if you have a good team (Uber Star's Guide on the Guild Raid >click<) and you watch the progress of your guild's raid, it's possible.

If your guild is near to a last hit, wait till anyone else has done the "dirty work" and you can do the last 1 or 2%.
      (I know that's very selfish and it is against the goal on finishing fast)

Heroes you can get in order of buying: Lunar Guardian 3*, Arcane Sapper 5*, Tusked Storm 5*

5. Arena and Grand Arena:

Now it will become important. At the beginning of your "Heroes Charge Life" it will be important to rank the highest possible. Because you get gems for every new record you set. If you are not a VIP 10+ or are really good and lucky at this game you propably wont get into the top 20, but that's not the goal for now.
      The Deadline, where your rank gets rewarded is at 9 (21) in the evening.
      The goal is to be at your highest possible rank at 9:00.
      (chipersimmons' guide on the arena >click<)

So it's not usefull to use your 5 chances on arena and grand arena 5 hours before the deadline, because the timeframe people can beat you and send you thousands of rank back is to big.
      I always watch the arena the whole day and i there is a shot at a new record or a good placement of course i try it, but only one or two times. The main hunting time begins 2 hours before the deadline, 7 (19).
      Try to find as many "easy" (doable) other players you can find.
      Nice sideeffect is, that you can't be attacked while you're fighting, so you are safe.

Heroes you can get in order of buying: Old Curse 5*, Drunken Panda 5*
      Heroes you can get in order of buying: Death Mage 3*, hope for Cloud Walker or Iron Hoof if you don't have 3 tanks

(For me (L67 on Server 35) it's way easier to get top 100 Grand arena rank, while my max arena rank is 250+. So you should figure out, what works for you)

6. Skill Points:

This does not have to be done. But if you gain a new hero and are at a high level, you want to get him max skilled the fastest you can.
      There are two ways to gain skill points: one every 5 minutes or buy for gems.
      It's the same like the stamina, always use them so you don't lose some.

So after all this should be "must play moments":

09:00 - Merchant Restock
    12:00 - Free Stamina (only lasts till 2:00/14:00)
    18:00 - Free Stamina (only lasts till 8:00/20:00), Merchant Restock
    21:00 - Free Stamina (only lasts till 11:00/23:00), Merchant Restock, Arena Deadline

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

If I have missed something, I will add it later. The order in which you should buy your heroes is my personal opinion. Please write yours down, if it is another.
    For longer players this should be standart, but new players won't always know this.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    If you know that the next day there is a crusade event (double dragon points, double gold drop from crusade), you reset your crusade, but do it the next day, so you can gain the event double.
    This is an amazing guide and summary . Thumbs up!
    Just one small additional info - when there is an event for double dragon coins and you will reset 2nd time in one day, you will not gain dragon points. Only gold and loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambo View Post
    This is an amazing guide and summary . Thumbs up!
    Just one small additional info - when there is an event for double dragon coins and you will reset 2nd time in one day, you will not gain dragon points. Only gold and loot.
    You dont reset 2 times on one day. For me that worked.

Let's say its monday. You know on tuesday the event starts, so you reset your raid like everyday on monday, but dont do it.
    So on tuesday there is a full crusade to do and you also have the one reset for tuesday.

I know if you have VIP 10 you can reset twice and only get dragon coins once (what was a dissapointment for me, because that was one reason on getting VIP10).

Maybe that does not work anymore. I'll try it tomorrow.

I was using it when my guild does not had a good death knight and i had to do a level up to catch up to the next one. So i "saved" one crusade and that worked. That was not during an event so i was just assuming it would work with the event too.
    for the watch!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by BadFerret View Post
    You dont reset 2 times on one day. For me that worked.
    Understand. This i will retest with the next event in crusade definitely!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    For some players who think they still have family and life and not going to spend too much time for a game.

You could do like this:
    - [60'] One hour in the morning, could be [5:00 am - 6:00 am] or [7:00 am - 8:00 am] : collect gems from caves, set 10-hour caves, collect sign-in, free chests, do time rift, trials, Crusade, plunder caves to last breads, outland portal, spend all stamina, buy all possible stamina to farm ss, purple items, upgrade, promote, evolve heroes, enchant items. Collect 80-90% of daily quests.

- [5'] 12:00 pm - 12:05 pm: collect free stamina, spend all stamina (raid 10), plunder some caves.

- [5'] 6:00 pm - 6:05 pm: collect free stamina, spend all stamina (raid 10), collect gems in caves, dig 10-hour caves.

- [45'] 8:25 pm - 9:10 pm: climb up Arena ranking (*), collect daily reward, finish all daily quests, plunder to last breads.

(*) You could do 3 battles in Arena and/or Grand Arena before 9:00pm, just accept any results it could be.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    nice guide,

and bin, you too nice schedule

Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    For some players who think they still have family and life and not going to spend too much time for a game.

You could do like this:
    - [60'] One hour in the morning, could be [5:00 am - 6:00 am] or [7:00 am - 8:00 am] : collect gems from caves, set 10-hour caves, collect sign-in, free chests, do time rift, trials, Crusade, plunder caves to last breads, outland portal, spend all stamina, buy all possible stamina to farm ss, purple items, upgrade, promote, evolve heroes, enchant items. Collect 80-90% of daily quests.

- [5'] 12:00 pm - 12:05 pm: collect free stamina, spend all stamina (raid 10), plunder some caves.

- [5'] 6:00 pm - 6:05 pm: collect free stamina, spend all stamina (raid 10), collect gems in caves, dig 10-hour caves.

- [45'] 8:25 pm - 9:10 pm: climb up Arena ranking (*), collect daily reward, finish all daily quests, plunder to last breads.

(*) You could do 3 battles in Arena and/or Grand Arena before 9:00pm, just accept any results it could be.
    Thank you for the mention, but i let specific time stamps out i not needed. So everybody can build thei individual schedule.
    But what you said often is also my way to do it. Especially during the week.

for the watch!