Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 788

Thread: i lost my Heroes charge account

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3

    i lost my Heroes charge account

    Dear Ucool,

    i got my new android device then i tried to link the game, but when i connected to google account my char is gone in all server, i am vip 5 already with all the thing..

    pls help me.

    server : Rinn
    NickName : babi (lvl 40)
    i dont remember the account ID

    new account :
    server : Rinn
    NickName gelembung lvl 1
    ID: 9116062

    my google mail is lipzelh@gmail.com

    maybe some proff that i am vip 5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	3614Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	3615Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	3616Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	3617Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	3618



    thank you very much..

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    3
    has been resolve by Mod Ember

    thank you very much guys

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    3
    I just lost my account as well. My email is johansonbm@gmail.com. please get my accounts back!

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    3
    sir. i also lost my account i mean i accidentally binded it to heroes charge HD... my account in heroes charge HD was lost. can you please restore. server 118, username: NiiiiiiiiX

  5. #5
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    3
    My heroes charge binder to my wifes account. When every I logged in my account [INC] Legion on server Rynn it asked me if I wanted to load up my wifes a count [INC] Mercury and I would have to hit cancel. One time it did not cancel and loaded my wifes account. We are both vip 11 on Rynn server. I need my account Legion restored to my mobile device.

  6. #6
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    3
    Hi i also lost my account binding a new account. I don't remember which server i was in but my username was dragonboi200! please help me restore thank you very much!! my email is andychan43092@gmail.com

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,183
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by [INC] Legion View Post
    My heroes charge binder to my wifes account. When every I logged in my account [INC] Legion on server Rynn it asked me if I wanted to load up my wifes a count [INC] Mercury and I would have to hit cancel. One time it did not cancel and loaded my wifes account. We are both vip 11 on Rynn server. I need my account Legion restored to my mobile device.
    Dear Leader
    I think you need to do a factory reset to the phone to wipe the login information. And then login a separate Google+/Game Center account and then switch back to the old server and give us the Account ID with the old in-game name/server. And then we will be able to help retrieve the account. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,183
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonboi200 View Post
    Hi i also lost my account binding a new account. I don't remember which server i was in but my username was dragonboi200! please help me restore thank you very much!! my email is andychan43092@gmail.com
    Dear Leader
    You are playing on server 117. Please switch to the server and then give us the new Account ID and we can help retrieve your account by then. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    3

    lost account

    [QUOTE=elfenelf;80483]Dear Ucool,

    i got my new android device then i tried to link the game, but when i connected to google account my char is gone in all server, i am vip 3 already with all the thing..

    pls help me.

    server : unsure
    NickName : kismet (lvl 57)
    i dont remember the account ID


    my google mail is [patrickjmullaly@gmail.com

  10. #10
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    3
    how do u find old account since i did all that work and it wont find the account i worked so hard on and i have nothing to prove i am lvl 3 vip won't play till that accout comes bac

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,183
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    We couldn't find any result that match kismet at around level 57. Please make sure that the spelling of your in-game name is correct. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    how do u find old account since i did all that work and it wont find the account i worked so hard on and i have nothing to prove i am lvl 3 vip won't play till that accout comes bac
    there is also Devil67 not sure lvl and slowkill on same acc wll if not found looks like i will never start again

  13. #13
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    there is also Devil67 not sure lvl and slowkill on same acc wll if not found looks like i will never start again
    found it srry was kismit and not as done went for diff accounts that i have but ty for trying

  14. #14
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    22,183
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kismet View Post
    found it srry was kismit and not as done went for diff accounts that i have but ty for trying
    Dear leader

    Is it possible that you use your old device to log in to your account, and then found the account id and server for us?

    Best Regards

    Betty

  15. #15
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    3
    dear Amber,
    i have lost my heroes charge account when i switched server
    nickname Alyn[RO]
    level 86
    vip 4
    server i think Thebandfort
    please recoverr my account

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •