Thread: [SERVER 38 ALTROTH] Ita Elite LF new players ID: 53518

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

[SERVER 38 ALTROTH] Ita Elite LF new players ID: 53518

As the title say, I won't get long:

- we're an international guild mostly composed by italians since in the beginning we chose to get only italian players, but now we opened our gates to all
    - lvl 58+ (although the most of us gets around 67-60, I don't see the point in recruiting people too low with levels, we need active players for raids, not people just getting in queue to steal equip :P )
    - we're on communication with whatsapp since the ingame chat isn't that great
    - we have VIP 10 in guild but we're not looking only for VIP players (although VIP3 is strongly recomended to get competitive as we aim to IMHO)
    - actually we have only raid 7 and 8, soon we'll get 9
    - we have 3 DK of different lvls in guild in order to help all achieve 15/15 everyday in crusade
    - send me a PM in game at "GiordyAlba" if you need more info
    - ID: 53518

Traduzione in italiano:
    - siamo una gilda internazionale principalmente composta di italiani dato che all'inizio accettavamo solo player ita, ma ora abbiamo aperto le frontiere a tutti
    - lvl 58+ (sebbene la maggior parte di noi si aggiri intorno al 67-60, non vedo il punto a recltuare gente troppo bassa di livello, abbiamo bisogno di gente attiva per i raid, non di gente che l'unica cosa che fa è mettersi in queue per rubarci gli equip dei raid :P )
    - siamo in contatto tramite whatsapp dato che la chat in gioco non è che sia questo granché
    - abbiamo anche VIP 10 in gilda ma non cerchiamo solo VIP players (sebbene il VIP3 è fortemente raccomandato per divenire competitivi quali noi puntiamo ad essere a mio modesto parere)
    - al momento abbiamo solo raid 7 ed 8, presto sbloccheremo anche il 9
    - abbiamo 3 cavalieri della morte/DK di diversi livelli in gilda per aiutare tutti a fare il 15/15 in crociata ogni giorno
    - mandatemi un messaggio in game a "GiordyAlba" se avete bisogno di altre info
    -ID: 53518

edmonton wedding photography

I would like to thanking you so much for providing this excellent posting man..you play a very important role for that..i wondering that this info is really hard to find but you have done that smart task..its really inspire the users..i get the information like we have VIP 10 in guild but we're not looking only for VIP players (although VIP3 is strongly recomended to get competitive as we aim to IMHO)actually.. i am so interested in your posting and i get more about that..i rfeally enjoyed at your forum also..thanks for everything man..we invite you to visit on this link like edmonton wedding photography
    ....thanks..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

UP!

up! raid 7-8 and 9 as well open!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

hi

Quote Originally Posted by Coryjohnn View Post
    I would like to thanking you so much for providing this excellent posting man..you play a very important role for that..i wondering that this info is really hard to find but you have done that smart task..its really inspire the users..i get the information like we have VIP 10 in guild but we're not looking only for VIP players (although VIP3 is strongly recomended to get competitive as we aim to IMHO)actually.. i am so interested in your posting and i get more about that..i rfeally enjoyed at your forum also..thanks for everything man..we invite you to visit on this link like edmonton wedding photography
    ....thanks..
    Thanks for the helpful link. I did a cool photo shoot for a client in the studio https://www.fdphotostudio.com/studio-rent/studio-a/ but now I need to process some photos. I spent a long time distracted where you can download a good application or program so that you can quickly and efficiently edit photos and videos.