Thread: Bronze & Gold Chest

Bronze & Gold Chest

Hey guys, I have questions about the items drop in each chest. If anyone can list the items Pls share here. ThZ in advance🙏

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Mikasa's Avatar
    Use the ultra feature called 'Search'. I'm quite sure I read it here somewhere tho.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    http://forum.ucool.com/showthread.ph...ze-Gold-Chests

This is as good as its gonna get.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Arzak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NgyBunHong View Post
    Hey guys, I have questions about the items drop in each chest. If anyone can list the items Pls share here. ThZ in advance
    As far as I see, you can get any item from white to Purple, but the purple ones, only those who are needed to Blue+2 to Purple and Purple to Purple+1. I don't have that much experience on Bronze Chests, guess I spent just something around 6M to 8M on them.

From Gold Chests, I can tell you even less, just that you can get Ether and it goes for 500k on merchant.

Btw, opening them for Items is not a good idea. It's too random, better farm them slowly. If you have spare money, try it, you can get few stones too (Bronze Chests I mean)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chipersimmons View Post
    I agree. This is a user generated database constructed from user feedback. While we don't have one directly from uCool, it's about as accurate as it can be. I for 1 use it as a guide.

Thank you guys.

I hope my your answers will help many people from wondering the same question as me, and made Mr Vigue post anther tread to make a clear list one.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Hi NgyBunHong, the heroes list i've made is completely based on users feedback and my own experience. Since it has a very very very short range of possibilities, it is easy to make one and keep updating it.

But for items, i don't think it would be a quick work. The number of items is humongous and a list of it doesn't sound like something practical.

To depend on the community feedback, we would need a lot of users posting from where they've received which item so we could arrange the info in a table (Google Spreadsheet, maybe?).

If the community is disposed to such task, i can arrange the data and make a post guide about it.