Thread: 【Help】strategies on the use of crusade coins, guild coins, area coins

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Exclamation 【Help】strategies on the use of crusade coins, guild coins, area coins

Hi everyone,

i have a question on the use of these coins.

At first, of course we should use areana coins for Old Curse, cursade coins for Commando. But then what is the next?

When we evolve commando, old curse to 4* , what should we do next? stick on them to get 5* or something else?

for guild coins, i just use it to collect AS, cuz right now i can only get about 500 guild coins per day. is it right?

Plus: i actually use crusade coins to get the soulstones for frost mage and commando for the same time, now frost mage is 73/100 and commando is 63/100. i regret now and feel that i should have focused on just commando.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Mystic is after commando for crusade.
    Panda is after OC for arena.
    sapper is good for guild, but he gets good much later at 73+, so you may prefer tusk if you want something you can use immediately.

commando/frost stars is not as important, their best points are their buffs/debuffs which does not depend on stars.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeplaz View Post
    Mystic is after commando for crusade.
    Panda is after OC for arena.
    sapper is good for guild, but he gets good much later at 73+, so you may prefer tusk if you want something you can use immediately.

commando/frost stars is not as important, their best points are their buffs/debuffs which does not depend on stars.
    thanx for your advice. is tucked storm good in late game?is he worth investing?cuz when i decide to use a hero, i always try to maximize the skill levels, so i am kinda in short of gold right now even if i am lvl 56and can get gold from crusade...

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    I'm level 74 right now and I just tested a Level 68 Tusked Storm 2* on chapter 7 raid. Im quite impressed, my team did more damage with him than it was with Level 71 Rifleman 4*..

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

please help

can anyone tell me how to make a thread please? thankyou