Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Get some mods PLEASE

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11

forum spam

You need to get some moderator this forum spam is out of control.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Arzak's Avatar
    +1. EVERY. DAMN. DAY.

At least the spam could get more rare

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Its unbearable.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar

[Suggestion] Get some mods PLEASE

Okay ucool, here's the thing.

I like the game. A LOT. And also like the community. I've a lot of experience in online gaming and i've to say that HC community it's really nice.

As a community this forum it's our backbone tool to comunicate each other. Sadly, over the past months the forum has grew bigger enough to start to look like a mess.

Please, PLEASE consider having some moderators. I think we are plenty of good guys that can help keep the forum clean and fresh and they can even do it for free.

I don't want to keep seeing this every time i open the forum to see the latest posts:

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Arzak's Avatar
    +1

That is really annoying and more organization is always welcomed. Stickying and unstickying some importants post would also be very welcome

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    +1
    I nominate Uber Star as one of the mods definitely. Has contributed a hell of a lot already.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Angry Please make your forum free of spam !!!

can any moderator blacklisted the UDAISO who spam out the whole forum with those idiot information, is pretty hard to browse the forum as it is full of spam thread.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

I volunteer as a forum moderator.

Hey!

I've been playing this game for a little over a week now and I'm loving it. I'm kinda new to mobile games as well and I understand they might not be as popular as some of the best PC games but I think this game is the best in its category. I spent a lot of time looking for addictive games for my new tablet that I got for christmas and this is the only one I found worth playing. I also spent a lot of time reading up guides and tips on how to be effective and so I found this forum, the official forum of Heroes Charge. I've been visiting the site a lot ever since and it hurts to see how unprofessional the site is at the moment. Now, I'm not here to bash the game/devs/existing administrators/moderators, I'm just trying to make it look better and so I volunteer as a forum moderator. All these asian/russian spam threads and such are making the game look unprofessional. Think about it, if I found this forum for the first time and saw all these spams I might not have spent any money on the game thinking it's just a bad game just like what the current state of the forum reflects. I know some players might not read up first when they get into new games but still, for such a great game like Heroes Charge, the state of the forum is unacceptable. This might not find any admins or devs and if so, I want to resurrect the Heroes Charge reddit which is pretty much dead at this point. There won't be any spams there and anyone can make threads to discuss certain topics. reddit.com/r/heroescharge

Have a nice 2015 guys!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    i think mods should have contributor lvl 6+ to apply.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    i couldnt agree more..

this is a great comunity and its sad to see all that annoying spam... tbh it makes ucool look unprofessional and bad...

more mods will be great, alot of good active ppl on the forum will be more then happy to volunteer for that job, hope somthing will be done...

and the 1st thing u should do í ban that korean guy spamming forum =)))))))))

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Maybe the admins can just install spam blockers like Spam-O-Matic or what not.

Admin !! Please delete spam posts..its so annoying -.-

Thanks Admin.

agree, forum get spammed is really annoying and seems moderator doesnt aware on it

Agreed. All I ever see now whilst loggin on to this forum are these characters: "ㅓ오고개러츄ㅠ타쟈!!"

It seems like the guy who's constantly plaguing this forums with multiple advertisements and spam posts is a Korean user.