Thread: Random Number Generation

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Random Number Generation

I have an issue with the so called RNG in the game. For example, every time I attempt a trial or time rift, the randomness is exactly the same - that is to say, there is not randomness at all. All spells that miss will always miss, on exactly the same targets, and all crits will occur at exactly the same time every time I attempt the rift or trial. Hence, if you fail the first time due to spells missings or lack of a crit, you will NEVER pass it because it will be exactly the same no matter how many times you try. Contrasting this with crusade, every time you attempt the same wave you will see that it will result in different outcomes: spells that miss the first time round might hit the next time you try, and the crits don't occur at exact same time either at each round.

I would like to know if this is an intended feature for trials and time rifts only? If so it doesn't make much sense, since if you fail the first time you are guaranteed never to pass it. I hope someone could clarify this.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Yes I have the same thing, and it's fking annoying. Since every time I do trials I get fked because I just could not silence the one I need to or the Mage just happen to sheep one of my hero that I need. And this happens every time. Yes like 10 times in a row the exact same thing!!! It's like they will keep doing the same if you fail one time. Don't tell me it's rng cause it's obviously not. You will know what I mean when you start doing the hardest trial

This is obviously a bug and need to be fixed

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    u just have to change 1 hero and try again..

Quote Originally Posted by Stronghold View Post
    u just have to change 1 hero and try again..
    Um no that does not work, it's just rigged for you to fail on the trials

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    We will report this issue to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Same here!!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Just so you know this is a 3 month old thread.

You can reset RNG on trials and rifts by starting a different level of the same rift/trial or even a different trial/rift.

Once started you can instantly retreat and go back to the original one and events will be reset/renewed. Same goes for loot, this is how people get max possible loot on all chances.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Yes, I fully agree, that you should replace 1 hero and RNG changes. I could be like one hour is one RNG model, another hour is another.

For example in ladies trial lvl 4 i use Shadowleaf, Commando, Emberstar, Vengeance Spirit and Admiral and if I fail, I just switch Emberstar with Lunar Guardian and everything is fine. But have to wait an hour or something.