Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change the Position of PROMOTE or Put a Confirmation?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    I minus reputation for retarded posts.

In this case it seems that you needed this extra confirmation.

Confirmation granted. Happy new year!

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

+1

I like the idea of the confirm button
    RelaxxLAS

Servers:
    -13 (Main)

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8 kenzoblu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyEyesDave View Post
    I minus reputation for retarded posts.

In this case it seems that you needed this extra confirmation.

Confirmation granted. Happy new year!
    Thanks for a perfect example of 1 retarded post!!!! Nope, not taking well wishes from retards, you can have it back. Thank you very much.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    We should add these options in the settings menu:

-I tap shiny buttons because I'm dumb, I need extra confirmation popups. Please enable noob mode.
    - I know what I'm doing, I don't need any confirmation popups as i'm not an idiot.
    lol, you must first know the different between taping it purposely and accidentally before u comment like idiot.
    If accidentally means dumb for you, and you dont want any prevention at all... then thank you for telling us that you have been dumb in your entire life.

what is bad when you having a extra precaution step? If you want to promote just press yes and if you dont want just press no.
    Dont tell me that you are so lazy to even press yes. If not you shouldnt buy any stamina, item from shop, reset elite coz every 1 of them required you to press a extra confirmation. Now can you tell me did u buy item from shop and confirmation pop up and you press yes? Any problem so far? Game still go on right? Or u blame youself for being dumb for tapping that yes everytime?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I wish CrazyEyesDave is just trolling. He sounds like an idiot trying to oppose other people's point. @CrazyDave....This doesn't even affect you dude, you're acting like a confirmation pop-up will ruin your life.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Kylextazy's Avatar
    Nah, he probably just loves his pixels way to much to let us mess around with it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 CrazyEyesDave's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stronghold View Post
    lol, you must first know the different between taping it purposely and accidentally before u comment like idiot.
    If accidentally means dumb for you, and you dont want any prevention at all... then thank you for telling us that you have been dumb in your entire life.

what is bad when you having a extra precaution step? If you want to promote just press yes and if you dont want just press no.
    If you need an extra confirmation popup due to 1 tiny mistake, you need special help.

I imagine that whatever brain disease has these symptoms you're exhibiting is very difficult to pronounce.

If you need an extra confirmation popup due to 1 tiny mistake, you're the kind of person who succeeded in becoming an idiot.
    a mistake is a mistake, doesnt matter how tiny it is. if you got way to prevent it, why not? Why insisting that you will want to be that dumb who pay for his own mistake?
    well i m not that idiot who will do that. If i were given a chance to choose then why not?
    there is just tiny line between smart and dumb ppl like you.

Now tell me, how many times u pressed confirm when u buy hero soul stone. Do you ever felt like you are an idiot who try to pull his hair out and suicide everytime you press confirm? How does it negatively affected you. You might want to share this before you comment further like idiot, so that we will know where your frustration is coming from.

-1, let's not make the game retard proof just because a few people are making mistakes.

Someone else asked for confirmation when opening 10 chests. He did not like what he got and blamed his decision on lag. Yes, the mysterious unexplaied unprovable lag.

Pay more attention next time.
    You compare a 10x box for 90k gold to a propably loss of dmg/survivability of a hero for a couple of days.

We are glad that there are people free from mistakes like you !

+1 for confirmation.
    I accidently promotet my rifle to p+4 ...
    I wanted to evolve and just pressed the wrong button. Fully enchanted with +25 dodge

Mistakes happen, and if there is a way to avoid it, why not ? ...

If you need an extra confirmation popup due to 1 tiny mistake, you need special help.

I imagine that whatever brain disease has these symptoms you're exhibiting is very difficult to pronounce.
    You are the smartest guy in this forum and most intelligent guy in the world. So please pardon us the dumber and needy.

However, this was submitted with the confirmation button, and it wasn't a mistake, you Dave, is the best perfect being that every single move is right.

Just too bad the smartest person Dave find that pronounce a brain disease is "very difficult", we will even find it harder.

Thank you Dave

You are doing a great job !
    It is kind of a forum maintainance u working on.

We should be glad to have people like you.
    Making threads like this interesting over and over again, with stupid and insulting comments !

Yes we need morons like you ! Go on Dave,
    How boring "forum" would be without you

No i have to stop or i seriously fall in love with you!

Oh Dave you are the best !
    People forget its a game, there are winner and loser, good and bad players.

And you are definetly the BEST !
    Victory ist your second name.

I wish you will never stop beeing the most superior and show all the noob gamers how the hammer smashes

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Just be a little smarter

Quote Originally Posted by ninetail89 View Post
    Is not good playing this game half asleep...

i Nearly Almost Promote my AS to+4 in my sleep when i was merely trying to press the right arrow key..

i think they should either Switch the Position of the Promote and Arrow Key and the Armour Logo icon....

Or better yet,,Ask for Confirmation when promoting a hero...

is scary to hit the arrow key if u have fat fingers or playing in your half sleep mind..
    Just notice that there are TWO ARROWS. If you fear that any mistake can be done just AVOID the RIGHT ARROW and use only the LEFT ARROW.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4 Arzak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Patay View Post
    Thank you Dave

You are doing a great job !
    It is kind of a forum maintainance u working on.

We should be glad to have people like you.
    Making threads like this interesting over and over again, with stupid and insulting comments !

Yes we need morons like you ! Go on Dave,
    How boring "forum" would be without you

No i have to stop or i seriously fall in love with you!

Oh Dave you are the best !
    People forget its a game, there are winner and loser, good and bad players.

And you are definetly the BEST !
    Victory ist your second name.

I wish you will never stop beeing the most superior and show all the noob gamers how the hammer smashes
    Love is something beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by dreammonkey View Post
    Just notice that there are TWO ARROWS. If you fear that any mistake can be done just AVOID the RIGHT ARROW and use only the LEFT ARROW.
    Some people are just extremely right handed. but you have a good suggestion, just like changing the position is also a good suggestion.

There are many ways to improve or get around an issue. However, no one can come out with a smarter solution than Dave.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Change ARROW button position a bit down, nearly SKILL button, Or add a function slide up-down.
    S20 - lvl90