Thread: swordmaster - wort it???

swordmaster - wort it???

I'm starting collecting SS for buying martial merchant box aiming to the swordmaster... It's really an insane idea for how many SS i have to collect..

My question: is this hero so worthing??

Tons of SS for a 3 star champ...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    The only ss I will put towards sword master is the ones I get out of bronze chest.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Only ss I use is from Bronze chests as well. If u think about how hard it was before to get soulmaster to how easy it is now. There is no comparison

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Go for gears first. Only spend on SM if you have extra soul coins. His usefulness pretty much stops at guild raids. I have him, and that's all I use him for. Unfortunately, I also spent some gears to make him O1. That I wish I can take back.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Sword master doesnt drop from bronze chest....

As other poster said, not a super critical hero on the priority list. Make sure you dont jeopordize gear for sale of his soul stones. Id always wait till I had 120,000 soul coins before dropping for 80 sword master stones and leave a 24,000 coin buffer for gear. Repeat that process until hes 4* 140/150 ( for buying 80 stones 4 times in that fashion) then buy in single stones for remaining 10 again leaving a buffer for 1-2 days worth of gear.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    He meant the soulstones from bronze chest. He trades them for soul coins.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    SM is good, but not great. He's just one of those niche heroes.

Banned Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by nastra View Post
    I'm starting collecting SS for buying martial merchant box aiming to the swordmaster... It's really an insane idea for how many SS i have to collect..

My question: is this hero so worthing??

Tons of SS for a 3 star champ...
    SM is useless hero. buy items. You can up it later when you have many gold to buy bronze chests

5kk gjld i= 20-50k SS

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Sorry to post these 2 questions here but am not able to initiate a new post.
    Does the Soul Shop only sell the sword master hero? I've already got 5 stars on Swordmaster so don't need any more of his soul stones. I buy the few other items offered for sale but still have over 200,000 unused soul stones. Is there anything I can do with them?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Taltos50 View Post
    Sorry to post these 2 questions here but am not able to initiate a new post.
    Does the Soul Shop only sell the sword master hero? I've already got 5 stars on Swordmaster so don't need any more of his soul stones. I buy the few other items offered for sale but still have over 200,000 unused soul stones. Is there anything I can do with them?
    At this time not. Maybe in the future!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    spend your ss only in gear. YOu can always hire him from camp if needed for certain raid, and only if you will break a record or something...

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Currently SM can go both ways depending on battle progression.

Either he's gonna whirlwind and take IE / Ember ult and laugh at it like a pro, or eat shit and die 20 seconds in.

Ultimately he's fun to have but situational at best. Good damage output in raids and trials, great in phoenix outland but beyond that not 100% needed.