Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well the Crusade is tough again

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Well the Crusade is tough again

Either Ucool listened to the people complaining that Crusades was now too easy, or I just had an unlucky day.

I'm lvl 58 and the first time through I got hit twice with level 65 groups with Cloudwalker. I lost about 10 heroes but I made it through 15/15.

Now my second time through I got hit with Cloudwalker groups of level 65 and 66. And I lost my Deathknight and mercenary WC. So I was down and then the 15th stage came up and gave me a lvl 69 group with Cloudwalker and Fallen Dominion. I was toast. They just destroyed three groups of heroes (all I had left) and I don't think any if them even took a scratch. This is the first time since my second or third day (a month ago) that I couldn't do 15/15.

This isn't a complaint, but just saying Crusades got tough again, and I was curious if others experienced this today.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Please just stop creating those dumb topics about crusade being too hard or easy.
    Ucool already mentioned a few times that there will be no changes in any function of this game without notify us players. Sometimes there are just tough waves of crusade, that's all

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Hum I have to say that my crusade was tough again today. Its bee a loooong time (like a month) I've never faced players stronger than but today there was a lot.

I'm lvl 76 with all heroes 76. TL = Team lvl; HL= Heroes lvl

1/15 TL 74 HL 74
    2/15 TL 65 HL 62
    3/15 TL 73 HL 70
    4/15 TL 70 HL 70
    5/15 TL 75 HL74
    6/15 TL 81 HL 65
    7/15 TL 70 HL 68
    8/15 TL 76 HL 73
    9/15 TL 75 HL 74
    10/15 TL 78 HL 78
    11/15 TL 81 HL 80
    12/15 TL 80 HL 80
    13 15 TL 78 HL 78
    14/15 TL 78 HL 78
    15/15 TL 80 HL 80 ( with orange gear =) =) =) =) )

I managed to do it 15/15 but it was harder.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    Hum I have to say that my crusade was tough again today. Its bee a loooong time (like a month) I've never faced players stronger than but today there was a lot.

I'm lvl 76 with all heroes 76. TL = Team lvl; HL= Heroes lvl

1/15 TL 74 HL 74
    2/15 TL 65 HL 62
    3/15 TL 73 HL 70
    4/15 TL 70 HL 70
    5/15 TL 75 HL74
    6/15 TL 81 HL 65
    7/15 TL 70 HL 68
    8/15 TL 76 HL 73
    9/15 TL 75 HL 74
    10/15 TL 78 HL 78
    11/15 TL 81 HL 80
    12/15 TL 80 HL 80
    13 15 TL 78 HL 78
    14/15 TL 78 HL 78
    15/15 TL 80 HL 80 ( with orange gear =) =) =) =) )

I managed to do it 15/15 but it was harder.
    You may want to report that with a glitch because there is in fact no orange gear that you can equip at level 80.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864

Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    Please just stop creating those dumb topics about crusade being too hard or easy.
    Ucool already mentioned a few times that there will be no changes in any function of this game without notify us players. Sometimes there are just tough waves of crusade, that's all
    Actually I was just asking if other people had it tough today in comparison to previous days and it looks like others did. I wasn't looking for people to complain, in fact I stated it wasnt a complaint. I get tired of all the people complaining around here. but thanks for the complaining, I guess every thread needs one person complaining *shrug*

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

i must agree

yeah my crusade today was hard as hell.. i'm level 70
    and i faced level 80-81 trice on my run with my Deathmage team setup maxed died at 13/15
    so i had to use two set of team all level 70 maxed just to clear the last two stages
    but i don't complain though i think it's kinda nice to make the crusade fun for awhile.

My crusade on last month was so easy that I met the same team everyday and beaten them using almost the same line up day after day ( no heroes die ) . But yes , today its tough again since I had lost 10 of my heroes in order to finish 15/15

I just check , from 1-6 there are team lv around 70-72 , then after that it always either 80 or 81 team

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Actually I was just asking if other people had it tough today in comparison to previous days and it looks like others did. I wasn't looking for people to complain, in fact I stated it wasnt a complaint. I get tired of all the people complaining around here. but thanks for the complaining, I guess every thread needs one person complaining *shrug*
    Ofc others might have a hard time in crusade today, as in everyday. As I told you, there are sometimes tough crusades but it doesn't mean Ucool have changed anything in its' system.
    Someone will always end up 'complaining' as every day we can see one of these useless threads about crusade runs being tough.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmas View Post
    Ofc others might have a hard time in crusade today, as in everyday. As I told you, there are sometimes tough crusades but it doesn't mean Ucool have changed anything in its' system.
    Someone will always end up 'complaining' as every day we can see one of these useless threads about crusade runs being tough.
    i think they did change it...
    it used to be easier, atleast i feel that way...
    but its a good change, its not as hard as it used to be, but its not a no brainer anymore.

the difficulty now is good imo, not too hard but not too easy.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    You may want to report that with a glitch because there is in fact no orange gear that you can equip at level 80.
    I didnt know that, check out please, and tell me if its normal :
    image.jpg

I do it 15/15 twice each day with no issues. It's easier than it was before they started messing with it.

Past purple, DK isn't as useful as he used to be. You need to build a DM magic team to clear Crusade easily.

It is harder, since stage 6 I got all lv81 players include 2 of top 5 in our sever, only reached 14

Quote Originally Posted by Thecasualoblivion View Post
    I do it 15/15 twice each day with no issues. It's easier than it was before they started messing with it.

Past purple, DK isn't as useful as he used to be. You need to build a DM magic team to clear Crusade easily.
    i use dk and he works just fine...
    dm maybe easier, but dk still works

Quote Originally Posted by Donelle View Post
    i use dk and he works just fine...
    dm maybe easier, but dk still works
    I have both, but at level 58 DK still is the best for my team. I don't have a strong magic team yet.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintornado View Post
    I didnt know that, check out please, and tell me if its normal :
    image.jpg
    That is definitely a hack. OC can't be orange until level 85.
    Level: 90 Server: 18 VIP: 13 Leader of Top Guild on Server/ All Heroes Power: 446,864