Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help!

New Comers
    I have selected the account, the server 107, the mouse squad, level 67, 3 VIP. Return immediately. Bitches fucking, whores Nedoroslev

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfbryan View Post
    hello mr/ms. EMBER ,i have a problem with my GMT , i have chance my GMT on my phone, but why GMT in my Heroes Chrge chance too ? and now i cant claim bonus stamina anymore, because it is imposible to me claim at 1am and 4am,please fix it and sorry for my language isnot good

ID : 17290081
    Server : 116
    Name : The Sage

please fix this problem soon, its very anoying

Dear Leader,
    We've removed the timezone cooldown for you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 123456789 View Post
    I have selected the account, the server 107, the mouse squad, level 67, 3 VIP. Return immediately. Bitches fucking, whores Nedoroslev
    Dear Leader,

We've already restored your account. Please learn to be polite when you want to earn some respect.

Best Regards,

Betty

New Comers
    Hi Betty, pls help me, help me.
    I sent email to support@ucool.com about 4,5 days ago, but now no answer from ucool.
    Poor ucool, i need support from you, because my account was hacked. All soul and item was sold out.

What can i do now?

New Comers
    Помогите.ребёнок залез в игру продал все вещи и камни .можно ли меня откотать на пару дней очень обидно стойко трудов загадил он мне.за ранние спасибо

New Comers
    Hi ... i have a little problem ...im playing heroes charge hd but i cant connect with the google play account......i want to sincronize the game with google account..little help...thx

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This is Commanders of Evony forum, using the correct forum gives you better chance of getting help.

New Comers

Bug login

Hi need help im currently logged on as ★TopDog★ server 168 Judgement of corax the problem i have is everytime i log in the game will load however i cannot interact with screen tryed reinstalling game and nothing. Im just stuck help plz

Quote Originally Posted by [GS] Critz View Post
    Hi need help im currently logged on as ★TopDog★ server 168 Judgement of corax the problem i have is everytime i log in the game will load however i cannot interact with screen tryed reinstalling game and nothing. Im just stuck help plz
    Yes! I have the same problem too.

New Comers

I request technical support assistance

Hello. help me please. I always fall in merchant ships aeschi for the characters of the first level and the other for red levels. correct this injustice. Because of this, I am very far behind the guys on the development of the characters. I am hope for your help. Thank you

New Comers
    Помогите,случайно сменил часовой пояс,обратно сменить можно только через 30 дней,помогите

New Comers
    podrian por favor manejar el tema de la ram en la mayoria de los celulares con poca ram no entra o se sale del juego mi mail es solyluna0221@gmail.com mi celular tiene 1 gb de ram y el de mi hna tb somos jugadores frecuentes pero molesta que se cierre la aplicacion

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Is there any way to merge from server 118 to 126? And what should i do if that possible ? Or its only to backward servers:/

New Comers

Восстановить аккаунт

Здравствуйте. Прошлое устройство сломалось.как восстановить аккаунт на новом устройстве?логин- Toly vip lvl 94

New Comers

Sincronização do jogo

Agora a noite, enquanto jogava uma classificatória apareceu uma mensagem dizendo o seguinte "Seu progresso de batalha atual não está sincronizado com o servidor do jogo. Reinicie o jogo". O que faço para poder voltar para voltar ao jogo? Afinal, o jogo reinicia o tempo todo da partida e novamente, a mensagem volta a aparecer. Assim como, também não faço ideia se ganhamos ou perdemos. Me ajudem
    Last edited by LMSS18; 04-25-2017 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Erro de preenchimento