Thread: More team composition help

More team composition help

I've been reading through a few other team help topics but I figured I'd make my own.

I'm level 44 and my current heroes are:
    http://i.imgur.com/qNaO9dl.png

My current Arena team is: Commando, Necromancer, Succubus, LE, Shadowleaf
    My problem with this team is Necro is kinda hit-or-miss, he shits on teams that have a lot of front+mid line together because his green skill, but the rest of the stuff is kinda meh.
    The other problem is LE is my only front line. He's tanky but he doesn't have any sustain or anything so he rarely gets to do anything other than steal their AD, and hes all about the ult.
    I tried the other tanks that I had but they were all kinda garbage (when they were on-par level-wise. I've stopped leveling them)
    I'm using my Arena tokens on Old Curse.

My current Crusade team is: Commando, Chaplain, Succubus, LE, Death Knight (hired)
    This team is doing me well and I'm only using LE for the snowballing ult refreshes since his ult seems to be the only good thing about him.
    I'm using my Crusade tokens on Wind Master. I read that she was good but people lately have been telling me she falls off, so would it be better to invest more in Commando and a bit in Mystic, even though Mystic is only good late-game and it'll be a while until then?

And I'm not level 46 so I can't do guild raids, but I plan on going for Lunar Guardian and maybe Arcane Sapper after that? Thoughts?

As for my daily elite routine I try to get War Chief, Wind Master, Chaplain, and Shadowleaf shards as my priority. If I have a lot of left-over stamina I go for Silencer, Succubus, and Savage One. Currently stuck on 6-2 on elites, though.

So basically, am I working towards the right heroes? If not, what should I change?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Crusade work on mystic and commando. Frost mage is optional . Mystic shines around 60+
    Keep farming war chief shadowleaf and vengeance spirit death voice and silencer ( for late game )
    Get succubus at most 4* then start working on arcane Sapper
    Arena stick with old curse
    Farm Chaplin till 3 stars
    U can farm savage one but he's not top priority.

What is the Depths Voice for? Just to counter sapper? And I read vengeance spirit is good but it's not good to have her + old curse in the same team since you'll give them a lot of energy or something, what is she for?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I don't think you should go windmaster, keep getting commando until 4 or 5*.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by F5in View Post
    What is the Depths Voice for? Just to counter sapper? And I read vengeance spirit is good but it's not good to have her + old curse in the same team since you'll give them a lot of energy or something, what is she for?
    Depths has the highest physical dodge in game at 80+.

Depends on level, at higher levels, VS does enough damage to offset the energy giving.
    I don't use VS and OC on the same team usually because their US goes off at around the same time.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Try maximize Old Curse and Commando at least 4*

They are the MVP in HC.