Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server 37 - Guild Looking for Active Members (ID: 52368)

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Cool Server 37 - Guild Looking for Active Members (ID: 52368)

Server 37
    Guild ID: 52368

We are looking for active members above level 55+. VIP is NOT required but most (80%+) of our members do have VIP.

We are not a top 50 guild.
    We have members in the Top 100 of Arena, and Grand Arena willing to help with team composition (if needed) and any advice/questions you may have with any heroes or about the game will be gladly answered. Guild raid is reset frequently as we clear the chapters fairly quickly and within the bonus time.

All of our members are active and very friendly. Everyone is willing to help each other out and we hope to have more people like this join the guild. We are currently at 47/50 members as we have removed a few inactives. We usually have a 7 day rule of being offline before being kicked from the guild (would change if I had notice as I know it is not possible for all members to play every day because... life, and I understand that).

TLDR; We're awesome, join us, and you can be awesome too.

Banned Contributor Level 4

guild

good luck in searching for people

Thanks

Thanks, in case you are also recruiting for your guild, good luck to you as well.

Banned Contributor Level 4

replay

Quote Originally Posted by Trollvano View Post
    Thanks, in case you are also recruiting for your guild, good luck to you as well.
    im waiting to betty to return my char :/

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Artik View Post
    im waiting to betty to return my char :/
    I saw that on your posts, I'm sorry to hear that, i hope it all works out well for you!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    I'm Looking for a more active and serious guild. I just dropped out of my first guild because I and another were always the highest level, and many people are still in the 30's. So the guild was going nowhere. I am level 58 and vip 10, if that matters, and am very active. I'll try to join when my hour time limit is up, if that's ok.

Thx

Well it looks like I can't find guild 52368. So my assumption is you are now full, or I am not on server 37?

How can I tell what server I'm on? I've been trying to figure that out on my own with no luck.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Well it looks like I can't find guild 52368. So my assumption is you are now full, or I am not on server 37?

How can I tell what server I'm on? I've been trying to figure that out on my own with no luck.
    you can tell what server you're on by hitting your portrait at the top of the screen, and then hitting options. Once the next window pops up, hit switch servers, and you will see your current one at the top

Hello

I'm Looking for a more active and serious guild. I just dropped out of my first guild because I and another were always the highest level, and many people are still in the 30's. So the guild was going nowhere. I am level 58 and vip 10, if that matters, and am very active. I'll try to join when my hour time limit is up, if that's ok.

Thx

Absolutely, we are all active, and have no members below 50. I pay close attention to our members and if people are not contributing, I remove them and fill their positions. You are welcome to join, we currently have 7 slots left, i went on a booting spree for the 4 people that were under 50, and inactives.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollvano View Post
    you can tell what server you're on by hitting your portrait at the top of the screen, and then hitting options. Once the next window pops up, hit switch servers, and you will see your current one at the top
    Got it, I'm server 42 Nedan. So I can't join. Sorry, but thanks for the info!

Np

Got it, I'm server 42 Nedan. So I can't join. Sorry, but thanks for the info!
    No problem! Happy to help out the fellow gamer. Good luck!

Bump. we are recruiting again. 3 slots left.

We still have members in the top 100 of arena and grand arena. We are now a top 50 guild.

bump!!!!!!

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I am at server 37 and level 68

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    I need a guild so do you guys have line ?