Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Time rift level 5

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6

    Time rift level 5

    As anyone playing rhis game I am expecting some progression in the difficulty level but imho level 5 on tidal temple is insane.... My lvl 81 team get disbanded in the first fight....
    Anyone experiencing the same frustation?

  2. #2
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9
    don't have any problem here

    try WC, Commando, Lunar, AS, Mystic

    It's my arena team

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    683
    Rep Power
    29
    I use DM/Chap/LS plus one other tank and dps.

    Key is the DM/LS silence which can block enemy ultis. Chap will help you recover damage from VS in first 2 rounds

    I can pass one out of three tries because sometimes enemy VS gets 100% critical and str8 up kills DM first round

  4. #4
    Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    8
    Try shadow shaman for heal, shield, and armor debuff. Makes both rifts easy at l81
    Using shaman, wc/panda, Sapper, oc, Luna/mystic

  5. #5
    Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    572
    Rep Power
    25
    There lv90 so it's not supposed to be easy,get up a few levels and it be simple

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    6
    Thanks mates will try with different setup.

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by amirlanc3 View Post
    don't have any problem here

    try WC, Commando, Lunar, AS, Mystic

    It's my arena team
    AS dies immediately... he's good to use in Dwarf Arsenal.. definitely not here unless you are something like lvl 90 fully geared..

  8. #8
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    102
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    AS dies immediately... he's good to use in Dwarf Arsenal.. definitely not here unless you are something like lvl 90 fully geared..
    Did u promote your AS? I did not promote mine for evasion purposes together with mystic blind.

    one more thing, DO NOT auto-fight

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    7
    if u have panda +3 promote it to +4 now since u get 4/6 items already, and pair with FM and Chap for more armor and healing, 2other slot can be DM and Silencer

  10. #10
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    10
    I remember some guys in the forum used to complain that Time rift & Trials were too easy and boring. Now they should be happy the fun.
    Anyway, AS+Panda or Mystic is perfect for time rift. Just do not promote him to +4.

  11. #11
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Only the girl's trial is insanely difficult. I am still not sure how to pass it. Others are manageable as long as you have a well balanced team.

  12. #12
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Only the girl's trial is insanely difficult. I am still not sure how to pass it. Others are manageable as long as you have a well balanced team.
    I beat it for my first time today using the team Rockyy suggested a while back (VS, DM, FM, Comm, Shadowleaf). Main difference between today and before is that I promoted VS to 4* and P+4 with 4 maxxed equips. Win rate is probably 1 out of 5-10 attempts. You have to reset your chances often (entering another difficulty and then retreating works for me).

    Once you get a reset where you get past 1st stage, 2nd stage is easier with DM and FM ults - save other ults if you can, especially try to make sure VS ult is ready for 3rd stage. After that just hope that VS ult stops a good number of 3rd stage enemies and that your initial series of ults kills enough enemies to survive (if not, might need to reset)

  13. #13
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,082
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandastarfish View Post
    I beat it for my first time today using the team Rockyy suggested a while back (VS, DM, FM, Comm, Shadowleaf). Main difference between today and before is that I promoted VS to 4* and P+4 with 4 maxxed equips. Win rate is probably 1 out of 5-10 attempts. You have to reset your chances often (entering another difficulty and then retreating works for me).

    Once you get a reset where you get past 1st stage, 2nd stage is easier with DM and FM ults - save other ults if you can, especially try to make sure VS ult is ready for 3rd stage. After that just hope that VS ult stops a good number of 3rd stage enemies and that your initial series of ults kills enough enemies to survive (if not, might need to reset)
    Yea I used the same set up too but with VS p+3. I know the reset trick too. I got to round 2 with everyone survived but didn't have enough dmg to kill them in round 3 then chaplain just heal up. It's very frustrating. I think I will have to lvl up Ice Mage soon to have a better chance.

  14. #14
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    Try shadow shaman for heal, shield, and armor debuff. Makes both rifts easy at l81
    Using shaman, wc/panda, Sapper, oc, Luna/mystic
    FAKE. Shaman just died in 3 hits.

  15. #15
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,135
    Rep Power
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    FAKE. Shaman just died in 3 hits.
    maybe his is full geared and 5*?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •