Thread: Time rift level 5

Time rift level 5

As anyone playing rhis game I am expecting some progression in the difficulty level but imho level 5 on tidal temple is insane.... My lvl 81 team get disbanded in the first fight....
    Anyone experiencing the same frustation?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    don't have any problem here

try WC, Commando, Lunar, AS, Mystic

It's my arena team

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    I use DM/Chap/LS plus one other tank and dps.

Key is the DM/LS silence which can block enemy ultis. Chap will help you recover damage from VS in first 2 rounds

I can pass one out of three tries because sometimes enemy VS gets 100% critical and str8 up kills DM first round

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Try shadow shaman for heal, shield, and armor debuff. Makes both rifts easy at l81
    Using shaman, wc/panda, Sapper, oc, Luna/mystic

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    There lv90 so it's not supposed to be easy,get up a few levels and it be simple

Thanks mates will try with different setup.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by amirlanc3 View Post
    don't have any problem here

try WC, Commando, Lunar, AS, Mystic

It's my arena team
    AS dies immediately... he's good to use in Dwarf Arsenal.. definitely not here unless you are something like lvl 90 fully geared..

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    AS dies immediately... he's good to use in Dwarf Arsenal.. definitely not here unless you are something like lvl 90 fully geared..
    Did u promote your AS? I did not promote mine for evasion purposes together with mystic blind.

one more thing, DO NOT auto-fight

if u have panda +3 promote it to +4 now since u get 4/6 items already, and pair with FM and Chap for more armor and healing, 2other slot can be DM and Silencer

I remember some guys in the forum used to complain that Time rift & Trials were too easy and boring. Now they should be happy the fun.
    Anyway, AS+Panda or Mystic is perfect for time rift. Just do not promote him to +4.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Only the girl's trial is insanely difficult. I am still not sure how to pass it. Others are manageable as long as you have a well balanced team.

Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    Only the girl's trial is insanely difficult. I am still not sure how to pass it. Others are manageable as long as you have a well balanced team.
    I beat it for my first time today using the team Rockyy suggested a while back (VS, DM, FM, Comm, Shadowleaf). Main difference between today and before is that I promoted VS to 4* and P+4 with 4 maxxed equips. Win rate is probably 1 out of 5-10 attempts. You have to reset your chances often (entering another difficulty and then retreating works for me).

Once you get a reset where you get past 1st stage, 2nd stage is easier with DM and FM ults - save other ults if you can, especially try to make sure VS ult is ready for 3rd stage. After that just hope that VS ult stops a good number of 3rd stage enemies and that your initial series of ults kills enough enemies to survive (if not, might need to reset)

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandastarfish View Post
    I beat it for my first time today using the team Rockyy suggested a while back (VS, DM, FM, Comm, Shadowleaf). Main difference between today and before is that I promoted VS to 4* and P+4 with 4 maxxed equips. Win rate is probably 1 out of 5-10 attempts. You have to reset your chances often (entering another difficulty and then retreating works for me).

Once you get a reset where you get past 1st stage, 2nd stage is easier with DM and FM ults - save other ults if you can, especially try to make sure VS ult is ready for 3rd stage. After that just hope that VS ult stops a good number of 3rd stage enemies and that your initial series of ults kills enough enemies to survive (if not, might need to reset)
    Yea I used the same set up too but with VS p+3. I know the reset trick too. I got to round 2 with everyone survived but didn't have enough dmg to kill them in round 3 then chaplain just heal up. It's very frustrating. I think I will have to lvl up Ice Mage soon to have a better chance.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdf View Post
    Try shadow shaman for heal, shield, and armor debuff. Makes both rifts easy at l81
    Using shaman, wc/panda, Sapper, oc, Luna/mystic
    FAKE. Shaman just died in 3 hits.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by annyeong View Post
    FAKE. Shaman just died in 3 hits.
    maybe his is full geared and 5*?