Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Version 1.7 Preview

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by einzen View Post
    yeah it consume stamina..

*if you look on stamina cost, then it will display 0 stamina.
    **But after you finish the trial you'll find that your stamina is reduce
    I think there is nothing to smile about this update

Quote Originally Posted by Ferico View Post
    I think there is nothing to smile about this update
    yeah for us no smile... but for developer....BIG Smile(haha he troll us )

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I am at 1.7.0.103 and no fast raid for crusade and no consuming stamina in trials or time rift

The voices :S

Wow, the news voices are really bad... Please give us back the voices of the War Chief,Old Curse and the Riffleman please.... The " Blood and Honor!" of the War Chief and the " Muhahaha this will be fun" of the Old Course and the " hommie/mummy? I'm happy " of the Riffleman gonna miss me so bad... It's nothing for you but for me it's mean a lot...

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Hello ember,

Has the sign-in hero for february changed? In the forum, it states as storm spirit but in the mail, you mentioned that it is ember?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Yes they stated this in the updats that it has changed.

New Comers
    Why are all the new heroes only for people with vip11 and up what about those of us who don't wanna spend 500$++ on a free game we should be able to get those heroes too like cloud waslker and fallen dominion and hidden needle!njust saying seems game is catered to those spending hundreds or thousands of dollars not the mass

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanene View Post
    Why are all the new heroes only for people with vip11 and up what about those of us who don't wanna spend 500$++ on a free game we should be able to get those heroes too like cloud waslker and fallen dominion and hidden needle!njust saying seems game is catered to those spending hundreds or thousands of dollars not the mass
    Yes it is.

Just play as good as you can with the available resources. Do not dream arena 1-100 places and enjoy the game for what you have now.

I am on server 3, i am VIP 3 (i purchased just 1 monthly card because i want to support the developers) and right now i am level 72. I can't collect quickly the SS i want but i try to do my best with what I have.

On my server, i am about 2000 in Arena and most of players around this number are around level 80. So i assume it will be almost impossible to go less than 1000. On the long long term and if i do not get tired with repetitive gameplay I may catch some of them.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanene View Post
    ur pretty wrong. i played alot p2w games and HC is far far far away from it. You will get the newest heroes 1/2 month later then people who buy it ... i think thats as fair as it can be in a free game which gets kept running because people spend Money.
    I am vip 7 which is kinda what a new pc would have cost me and i fight against vip 15 for #1 in arena and grand arena. This game is not about buy the most powerful hero and dominate everyone just by having more money like most other games do its about get a well rounded team against most possible enemy teams. As i started i loved this game but feared they will soon see how much money they can do in short term if they would release overpower heroes for vip11+ but so far they didnt. It seems they care about the long term of this game and i love it even more because u dont need to be "rich" to be competitive. I Admit that a complete f2p has minor disadvantages but come on vip 3 cost 3$ thats an ice u eat less that day for having lifetime vip 3 + over 4000gems and the most important benefits (i would advise to go vip 4/6).

Ty DEVs for let us enjoy such well balanced and supported game which is rarely seen these days

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You said that in 1.7 "Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team." Why we have the ember blade then? Would like an answer

New Comers
    Hi ember, hi all!
    Is possible to know when the server migrate will be unlocked?
    I have some friends in other servers and i can't wait for they to join my guild.
    Soon the new version will be released and some of very usefull function are still unlocked...
    Please say something about this!
    Ty very much

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by blitx View Post
    You said that in 1.7 "Storm Lord (Feb Signin Hero): Back line Mage, who can summon storms to control and kill enemies who try to approach his team." Why we have the ember blade then? Would like an answer
    Ive been just wondering the exact same thing.

don't working quest - 350k damage from mystic

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hero Name: Apollo
    Hero Title: Light Bringer

Why do you think this hero needs improvement?
    I want it to be like Allstar Hero Bomberman, he is good again NA!!!

How do you want to improve this hero?
    1st skill:-

Goblin moment (enabled by default - Summon a small partner)
    Call and continue to guide the flight little friends walk in the battle against the enemy laser combat skills will be released again to control the flight of the small partners give the enemy a fatal blow.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1080 points of damage.
    2nd skill:-
    Buried Mines (Green On - Caution foot)
    Call Bomberman junior partner running in the battlefield, and placed mines along the way. Mines will automatically explode nearby enemies and dealing magic damage or after a certain time.
    Lv. 90 to enhance the 1350 points of damage.
    3rd skill:-
    Throwing Trap (blue open - Stability Control)
    Throw a magic box, the box opens automatically when landing and buried in the ground cloth magic damage caused by landmines or dizziness trap. Triggering the trap range greater than mine.
    Lv. 70 (reached the limit) to enhance the 1620 points of damage to the 90 level and below inevitable enemy hit.
    4th skill:-
    Blew (open purple - Who shall stir I)
    Sacrifice I made my whole big bomb people struggling into the enemy, vowing to die with his. Enemies within a certain range causing great magic damage. This skill is automatically triggered when the bomb blood less than 20%.
    Lv. 50 (reached the limit) to enhance the 3600 points of damage.
    Legendary skill:-
    Crit strengthen
    Borrowing power of the sun, increases spell crit.
    Lv. 30 (Limit reached) Passive: Increases 270 mana crit.

PS I am not here for the prize.