Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 1.7 Preview

Exclamation New feature

Hello,

I believe one truly nice feature will be a market hero. A place where you can sell an unused hero for an amount of coins. No buying feature only sell. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who gathered a lot of heroes , but a big part of them are unused anymore. I think if I've invested in one hero 1 000 000 coins at least 30% i should be able to get back from this market.

Also another improvement i consider it useful is regarding gears and hero items. It's very annoying to wait or refresh the market stock. It would be very easy if i would have the possibility to go to one hero properties , click on the empty box and just buy with gems/coins or obtain via campaign ( features already available) the needed item.

In general will be also a good idea if coins , gems , redeems will be easier to obtain.

In the final , you really should do something with the stamina. The generation level it's incredible low. Most of this game players are very addicted and would enjoy to spend more time playing. Often i travel or i just wait for time goes. I like to play the game but with this low level of stamina i finish my work in game in few moments.

Like i said, i know that pleasure have a cost. I've spend some dollars in this game but I'm still unhappy regarding my progress or my heroes.

I hope i will not be totally ignored .

Good luck with game updates.
    Good job!

Thank you.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Please give your high lvl VIP's a new martial merchant hero to work on. I just dont know what to do with all the soulstones after swordmaster is 5 star.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Lightbulb An humble request plzz

One Humble request as a passionate Heroes charge player , all of us play this game as it is online rpg game with a good gameplay , to make it even better can u guys plzz help us by adding friends list option in the game and allowing us to play with our friends in some way ,, if not possible to play along , atleast we can keep tab on their progress from our friends list and we can chat with them too.
    And it would be really great if u can incorporate the Grand arena concept and create a GUILD WAR mode , so that we can declare war against a specific guild in the list and each player from the two guilds can select a player from the other side and attack in the grand arena mode type , and can score points which will be calculated alltogether to declare the victorious guild . . it would be really awesome right !!!!!!

Lightbulb Friends List tab

and we are missing the big picture here . . The inclusion of the friends list tab . . i should be able to add friends in game and there should be a friends list tab and to check their arena replays their attacks and to chat with them if they are online. . i generally mean a friends list tab in the first place to start with for further improvements in the same . . That would be even more cooler right . . exactly like a mobile mmorpg !!!!?:P
    Please guys . . . it would be really fun
    Edit / Delete

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Mystara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    If you keep talking about Chinese version, why you still play this version ?

ucool fail when people keep talking about Chinese version, if that version have such good art, people will move to them soon.
    The chinese version have crap art, and too silly childish looking characters.

HC have a perfect mix.
    http://forum.ucool.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30906&dateline=141327  9605

I can't belive nobody mentions fast raid crusade..what could it be ?
    It cant be we just skip playing the crusade and get the rewards...if its not that, what is it and how is ucool going to implement this feature ?
    Is it available in chinese version ? Anybody know what is it ?

Question Migration to older server

SO . . if we migrate to older server after version 1.7 we will not loose our progress in the new server . . is that what u mean by migration . . . cause it would be really great if thats the case .

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos Lin View Post
    Nah...if you are a player with VIP higher than 5, and you buy more than 6 additional stamina, you will ask the same request as we did. I have paid more $250 to buy gems and reach VIP9!! Please do not make me pay so much momey to buy additional stamina...
    More free gems in booty cave reward please...
    I like this game and enjoy it every day, except the cost...

Best Regards,
    Marcos
    Increasing the gems for everyone will do nothing since the big spenders will get more gems also.

It will also make more lower VIP players be at a bigger disadvantage since they have caps stamina purchases.

This will mostly benefit VIP players above 4.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Sounds AMAZING!

This new update Looks GREAT! cant wait for the duel. Should put in a honour Currency to spread out the hero's and items to a new shop.
    Might need it with 3 new hero's a month, Cant wait to see what ucool will bring to us next im really hoping it will update like this each month.

LOL and that no one confuses that in a trial with magic immunity for heroes attack in 38k?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Xrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagot View Post
    LOL and that no one confuses that in a trial with magic immunity for heroes attack in 38k?
    What is the problem? Magic immunity trial is the easiest... My wc,sapper,luna,chapl,leaves makes it easy.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Would be fantastic to get the notification option about a new in-game mail. Would be very handy in case of Arena/GA rank decrease (before 9pm, if you know what I mean).

And, as it was mentioned few times already, ability to convert lower EXP items into the higher ones if the item cap is not going to increase. E.g. convert 5 Salves into 1 Cheese etc..

Tips for managing guilds

Hi Ember,

I am leader of a guild TOP 10 and understand that the guilds of the management system is still pretty basic, and would be the emergence of interesting news regarding this:

- Choose one second leader to the guild;
    - Having listed the date of inclusion of the player in the Guild;
    - Send messages to all admins of the guild;
    - In the "More Guilds" allow sending messages to the leader of the guild selected;
    - Search the name of a player to make the sending of a message;

Are just a few suggestions, as I understand that the guilds management system needs to be improved.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 Zäschi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krateria View Post
    Hi Ember,

I am leader of a guild TOP 10 and understand that the guilds of the management system is still pretty basic, and would be the emergence of interesting news regarding this:

- Choose one second leader to the guild;
    - Having listed the date of inclusion of the player in the Guild;
    - Send messages to all admins of the guild;
    - In the "More Guilds" allow sending messages to the leader of the guild selected;
    - Search the name of a player to make the sending of a message;

Are just a few suggestions, as I understand that the guilds management system needs to be improved.
    +1 This pretty much and maybe:
    • Multiline Noticearea to place some sticky visible internal information for members.
    • Member-Log: To see who joined, who left, etc.
    • Possibility to honor lower ranked members, since when you are toplevel you loose so much potential stamina
      (often a reason why high ranked members leave/swap to a higher guild)
    • Officersmanagement
    • Configurable Guild Shop
    • Type-Sorting in Mercenary Camp

Smth

1.6 we can Dig coin, create exp and now 1.7 creat food or gear ?
    I can save alot gems, 1.7 may be up my vip lv ?