Thread: Miss open box 2590 gem 😭

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Miss open box 2590 gem 😭

Hi dear just now. I opened the box 2590 gem random gem I there is a 4390 now left 1800 I don't intend to open it. Due to my phone call. Slow. What the press is not slippery iPhone 4 ios7 I would like to roll back on me when 10.00pm will or not. If not I have orders. Yes or No up before opening the box, people will not like me, miss. I'm so sorry to keep Gem for several months. All because pressed up against the box fault.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by meraipa View Post
    Hi dear just now. I opened the box 2590 gem random gem I there is a 4390 now left 1800 I don't intend to open it. Due to my phone call. Slow. What the press is not slippery iPhone 4 ios7 I would like to roll back on me when 10.00pm will or not. If not I have orders. Yes or No up before opening the box, people will not like me, miss. I'm so sorry to keep Gem for several months. All because pressed up against the box fault.
    Hurm... headache...

your english so hard to understand, i don't understand you point it is.... LOL

Banned Contributor Level 4

replay

Quote Originally Posted by Zexal View Post
    your english so hard to understand, i don't understand you point it is.... LOL
    i didnt even understood what happened to him .....

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artik View Post
    i didnt even understood what happened to him .....
    he said accidentally bought Goldx10 cause screen lagging issue when playing due incoming call.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

I'm so sorry for you.

I think you will have a low chance for roll back. First, HC Admin cannot detect or prove your reason on their system (incoming call). Second, you might probably don't like what you get that's why you want it back. Third, in case that unexpected thing really happened to you but the result of what you get in the chest are good (heroes convert to soul stones, good items, etc.) you might probably won't post this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie View Post
    I think you will have a low chance for roll back. First, HC Admin cannot detect or prove your reason on their system (incoming call). Second, you might probably don't like what you get that's why you want it back. Third, in case that unexpected thing really happened to you but the result of what you get in the chest are good (heroes convert to soul stones, good items, etc.) you might probably won't post this thread.
    Agree... So true... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    Agree... So true... ^_^
    Don't bother, I don't think he can understand as well.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Step 1) Open x10 gold chest
    Step 2) Receive shitty items/heroes
    Step 3) It was a mistake, demand a rollback
    Step 4) ??
    Step 5) Profit

Now imagine if OP got Vengeance or Lunar Guardian from his x10, there would be no OP at all.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that we cannot reverse the 10x Golden Chest operation and return the Gems to you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I am sorry that we cannot reverse the 10x Golden Chest operation and return the Gems to you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Dear Betty,
    i agree with him one thing, can you add a confirmation button when we are about to open 10x Gold Chest?

Thank You