Thread: Thinking about a long term commitment to Silencer

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8

Thinking about a long term commitment to Silencer

My Silencer will reach 3 stars tomorrow. He's level 20 and I'm level 72. I'm thinking about making a long term commitment to him, maxing him out, farming his stones, and adding him to my Grand Arena team in place of 3* Ice Mage.

Please talk me into or out of this.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Do it he rapes p3++

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Hell, a 2 star silencer is miles better than ANY star ice mage. The only good thing ice mage has going for her is her instant one target OC ulti ability. Other than that, she is shit. Put in silencer as soon as you can.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    With the gear mages gets is silencer going be a must have? 30% chance to resist silence.

i`m using Silencer now , quite good especialy fight AS or DV which got huge dodge. the problem is his SS , the second map is chap12 and third one is chap13 @_@

1 question : i have 1 moonglow reel left , which one is better to put on , Silencer *3 or Commando *5 ? is Silencer P+3 give more benefit on Team than Commando P+3 ? my team are Mystic - Commando - Silencer - OC - WC.

Ice Mage is much better at 80 and one of the best campaign/crusade/trials units at higher levels.
    Silencer is more for arena/GA tho he has his uses like in raid against tree and super mystic.

Quote Originally Posted by kirlein View Post
    i`m using Silencer now , quite good especialy fight AS or DV which got huge dodge. the problem is his SS , the second map is chap12 and third one is chap13 @_@

1 question : i have 1 moonglow reel left , which one is better to put on , Silencer *3 or Commando *5 ? is Silencer P+3 give more benefit on Team than Commando P+3 ? my team are Mystic - Commando - Silencer - OC - WC.
    I vote silencer for moonglow, he stands in front of commando, if his dead, commando alone probably won't help much.